It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange lights?! newest ufo sighting! 9/9/08

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 06:11 PM
link   
I filmed this a few hours ago from my back garden, no-one knows what it is. but the lights are quite close. at 00:10 and 00.54 there are beems of light going down onto the field near by. maybe its abducting someone?
please help me figure out what this is!

www.youtube.com...

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 06:20 PM
link   
I would say film and post a day shot of the same area, but as there are no reference points, it could be anywhere. If this is real, extremely interesting. I've seen a lot of UFO videos and this one actually made me curse out loud when the first beam came down. Curious to see what this is...

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 06:27 PM
link   
Ok well i live in england, and ill take a picture outside where i filmed it tommorow when its light

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 06:27 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 06:36 PM
link   
Eeeehhhhh...I'm going to have to say it's fake. You create an account and your first post is this video...Just a little too sketchy for me.

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 06:45 PM
link   
Yeah, that beam part is interesting. But, what's to say about it? Flashy little lights in the sky. I say they're ghosts. Why not?

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 08:35 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 09:37 AM
link   
so do you want me to take a video/picture of where it was? its light now. also the police where around the house today asking what i saw.

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 10:14 AM
link   
Yes by all means take a day shot.

At first glance the other two lights to the right when you zoomed in on them in the second video, looked like they were lights on or near a building illuminating them, which would place all 3 lights near ground level.

Also I remember another "hoaxed" video showing that similar "beam" coming down for a split second just like this one...

[edit on 9/10/2008 by quick]

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 11:51 AM
link   
it looks to me like your pointing at a cars head lights. are you SURE your looking up in the sky?

that could also been a friend standing at a distance witha light and a laser beam. looking the way the camera shakes and the way you pan back and forth, sort of makes my brow raise a little. need a day shot too, but im not sure that will help with this case much.

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 12:18 PM
link   
reply to post by darkprince11

EDit: this is the dayshot a day after it happened.

sorry but i cant edit my first post for some reason.

[edit on 10-9-2008 by darkprince11]

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 12:43 PM
link   
In the summer of 2006, in the area of Darien CT on Long Island Sound and in the area of Norwalk near the Rowayton train station, we observed numerous "orbs" in our back yards and also strange circular formations of what looked like "stars" over long Island sound. The "orbs" were orange. They appeared regularly for about a month and a half and then disappeared entirely.

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 01:12 PM
link   

You should of panned off something in the room to give a sense of reference. Lead your skeptics from a chair in the room, to the window, then to the objects. Show a damn transition!

Never film a static shot and expect skeptics to not assume your UFO's aren't headlights from a vehicle or someone with a adjustable beam flashlight reflected from the 45 degree angled window glass off the parking lot below. So far, the only compelling thing in your video is the laser blast...

Be smart my friend, because skeptics are smart ass... food for thought.

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 01:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Level X

You should of panned off something in the room to give a sense of reference. Lead your skeptics from a chair in the room, to the window, then to the objects. Show a damn transition!

Never film a static shot and expect skeptics to not assume your UFO's aren't headlights from a vehicle or someone with a adjustable beam flashlight reflected from the 45 degree angled window glass off the parking lot below. So far, the only compelling thing in your video is the laser blast...

Be smart my friend, because skeptics are smart ass... food for thought.

Im not trying to prove anything, im just uploading it here to show other people what was there.

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 02:23 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by chimbusha
www.youtube.com...

UFO?

Thats mars.

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 03:17 PM
link   
Originally posted by darkprince11

Im not trying to prove anything, im just uploading it here to show other people what was there.

The UFO's in your video look to be no more than a mile away.

If I was you, I would have said to myself...

"Hey, these strange lights have been out there for hours... why don't I grab my camera, cross the field or get into my car to get a close up on this thing... Why am I filming something this profound from the saftey of my bedroom??" to prove your point somethimes you have to be an investigative reporter my friend. Just imagine if you had got 200 feet from the thing??

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 03:31 PM
link   
I myself, if I saw a UFO (which I haven't) I wouldn't go running towards it. It'd be mighty hard to I think. If it was a mile away or so, unless theres a straight road there, there could be windy roads and trees and stuff and who knows what else there. If I was the guy filming I'd just film if I had a camera nearby. If I didn't, I'd get someone to go get a camera, because I wouldn't want to take my eyes off the strange things.

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 03:33 PM
link   
all i can see are some lights so i'd say these two videos are a bit unreliable, i wouldn't believe that either of them are ufos...

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by darkprince11

The UFO's in your video look to be no more than a mile away.

If I was you, I would have said to myself...

"Hey, these strange lights have been out there for hours... why don't I grab my camera, cross the field or get into my car to get a close up on this thing... Why am I filming something this profound from the saftey of my bedroom??" to prove your point somethimes you have to be an investigative reporter my friend. Just imagine if you had got 200 feet from the thing??

Fyi, im 15. i dont have a car. i mearly have a bike with a flat tyre, and not a car. Also it was 1:00am you think i would go out in the streets at that time? anyway im going to go to the field tomorow.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join