It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is the definitive 9-11 Documentary?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2008 @ 07:02 AM
link   
First up this is not a thread for debunkers, I started this thread in order to get people's opinions on THE Definitive 9-11 documentary. I have quite a few, and there are even more out there, but they all contain varying information. Different people say that this one is rubbish and that one is good; this one's take on the Pentagon is better than this one, and so on.

There are more and more people interested in the option that 9-11 wasn't orchestrated by the 20 or so terrorists and was in fact another example of a Reichstag fire to inaugurate a new era.

People interested in this topic often stumble around watching video after video, produced by people in their garage. We should have a definitive list of credible authors and producers in order to filter out the crap. Holograms anyone?

In order for people to spread the word, we must make sure that the word is "accurate" and so I wanted to know which video I should be using to spread the word.

I understand that the only real way to get the accurate information is do carry out as much research as possible, but it is not very realistic to expect everyone to do this. Video is the way that people get their information these days.

September 11th is almost upon us again, a good time to get the message out there and I've got a spindle of DVD's waiting to be burned.

So people, which one is it?

[edit on 7-9-2008 by Sendran]

posted on Sep, 7 2008 @ 07:40 AM
link   
The best one ive seen is 911 false flag,a german docu that is done very well i really recommend it

Google Video Link

it is mostly in german but has english subtitles.

[edit on 7-9-2008 by snertone32]why doesnt it play it works in google did i do something wrong?

[edit on 7-9-2008 by snertone32]

posted on Sep, 7 2008 @ 07:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Sendran

Fabled Enemies is a new one I just downloaded the avi from here: thepiratebay.org...
then converted the avi to dvd and then make a iso file and just burn with image burn as many copies as you want.
or the dvd version : thepiratebay.org...(USA)

Zeitgeist is good too. avi version: www.mininova.org...
dvd file version: thepiratebay.org...(19)

Esoteric Agenda. avi version: thepiratebay.org...
dvd file version: www.mininova.org...

Loose Change avi : thepiratebay.org...(READ_COMMENT
dvd version: www.mininova.org...

Hope this helps

Z

posted on Sep, 7 2008 @ 07:59 AM
link   
reply to post by snertone32

this link works: video.google.com...

Google Video Link

Z

[edit on 7-9-2008 by watchZEITGEISTnow]

posted on Sep, 7 2008 @ 08:00 AM
link   
Fahrenheit 9-11.

Cheers!!!

posted on Sep, 7 2008 @ 01:23 PM
link   
Loose Change has actually passed through three incarnations.

Loose Change
Loose Change Second Edition
Loose Change Final Cut

Here's a link to the Final Cut
thepiratebay.org...(700MB_DVDRip)

posted on Sep, 7 2008 @ 02:25 PM
link   
Thanks very much for your posts, I'll look at all the suggestions, some I already have.

The reason for this is that if this is true, and I believe it is, then people need to know.

They've gotten away with one of the biggest crimes in history.

Another thought, the claims made in these films and here on ATS are at least slanderous and no-one seems to defend their "good" name in court. I wonder why this is? Any legal eagles amongst us who can offer an opinion?

posted on Sep, 7 2008 @ 03:10 PM
link   
I used to think it was Loose Change but people will always resist the obvious physical anomalies. Therefore I would go with.. 911 Road to Tyranny or Fabled Enemies.. they do not deal with any of the WTC collapse but rather the terrorist connections with the CIA and FBI.

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 01:52 AM
link   
reply to post by watchZEITGEISTnow

wow just watched esoteric agenda it was amazing. very interesting and intelligent. thanks for that im always looking for good documentaries. keep this thread going its hard for me to find good documentaries i havent seen yet. any suggestions for more vids like esoteric agenda?

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 02:05 AM
link   
"Who Killed John O'Neil" is Excellent, there's a thread here...
www.abovetopsecret.com...

and an open challenge to debunk it, another good thread as well here...

It's a little different take than your standard documentary, but bear with the first few minutes and you'll quickly see why I reccomended it.

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 12:30 AM
link   
The Elephant in the Room - won Best Documentary at the 2008 London Independant Film Festival so it's well worth a watch.

www.nosmokewithoutfire.co.uk...

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 12:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by twitchy
"Who Killed John O'Neil" is Excellent, there's a thread here...

and an open challenge to debunk it, another good thread as well here...

It's a little different take than your standard documentary, but bear with the first few minutes and you'll quickly see why I reccomended it.

This was an awesome video, very informative, and shows how the neo-cons hijacked our Great Republic.

Oddly enough, while watching it I saw the past few months of my own life on the screen in front of me.

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 12:52 AM
link   
I recommend 911missinglinks mostly because it's the most recent one I've watched. But it really goes into depth about who was really behind the attacks.

www.911missinglinks.com

[edit on 10-9-2008 by JimBeam]

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 02:21 AM
link   
This one

The conspirators are gone - All that is left is their message

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 01:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Sendran

Not specifically devoted to the day of 9/11, but the Adam Curtis BBC series The Power Of Nightmares certainly provides invaluable context to the events leading up to that day and beyond.

Edit: Do a search on Google video for it. It's a three part series.

[edit on 10-9-2008 by discombobulator]

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 01:20 PM
link   
i just watched "Who Killed John O'Neil" i must add before i comment on the film i like a good conspiracy theory but will not take a side as to what happened on 911, i look at both sides of the arguments but the whole 911 site as far as i make out is just a bully pit so i don't post,

well about the film, i think it should be watched by all people that are into 911 or just like a well written film and excellent acting, my, have they done there research!! I'm UK so i guess it's not really to do with our country as much but know doubt we fit in somewhere,

To be honest the film blew my mind! i knew if it was an inside job it would have to go very deep and if it's the case it clearly did, but all those agencies involved that is scary, they must know anything and everything about anybody within 15 Min's, i had a hunch about the drug side of the evidence and i think it makes sense,is it as bad living in the US now since 911 and the new anti terror laws? have you lost a lot of freedom?

in the UK we have the most surveillance in the world for it's size i hate it.
I for one hate the police in the UK as when you need them to help you if your not an upstanding pillar of the community or a member of the elite good look if you ever do need them cos they wont do a thing for you! if as far as they are concerned your not worthy, This has been the case with me when i needed them to stand in court and give evidence about an incident that happened all he said was his name and number and yes i was there and left the court And he was meant to be giving evidence on my behalf but failed to, PIGS FILTH SKUM well F YOU!!!!!

That was one if not the best i have seen, surly it must be dangerous for these people to come forward with all this info and bring it into the open
Me for one would stay well alone from it all, to risky! I for one am already on a watch list for things i did in the past breaking the law etc, don't get me wrong i am a nice guy but some times you have to stick up for yourself or your family and even friends,and i don't need any more hassle off the pigs, they serve the elite simple as.

It's opened up my eyes to all these agencies and the links they have and is a really interesting theory, a must watch by all. take care,rob

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 01:21 PM
link   
i just watched "Who Killed John O'Neil" i must add before i comment on the film i like a good conspiracy theory but will not take a side as to what happened on 911, i look at both sides of the arguments but the whole 911 site as far as i make out is just a bully pit so i don't post,

well about the film, i think it should be watched by all people that are into 911 or just like a well written film and excellent acting, my, have they done there research!! I'm UK so i guess it's not really to do with our country as much but know doubt we fit in somewhere,

To be honest the film blew my mind! i knew if it was an inside job it would have to go very deep and if it's the case it clearly did, but all those agencies involved that is scary, they must know anything and everything about anybody within 15 Min's, i had a hunch about the drug side of the evidence and i think it makes sense,is it as bad living in the US now since 911 and the new anti terror laws? have you lost a lot of freedom?

in the UK we have the most surveillance in the world for it's size i hate it.
I for one hate the police in the UK as when you need them to help you if your not an upstanding pillar of the community or a member of the elite good look if you ever do need them cos they wont do a thing for you! if as far as they are concerned your not worthy, This has been the case with me when i needed them to stand in court and give evidence about an incident that happened all he said was his name and number and yes i was there and left the court And he was meant to be giving evidence on my behalf but failed to, PIGS FILTH SKUM well F YOU!!!!!

That was one if not the best i have seen, surly it must be dangerous for these people to come forward with all this info and bring it into the open
Me for one would stay well alone from it all, to risky! I for one am already on a watch list for things i did in the past breaking the law etc, don't get me wrong i am a nice guy but some times you have to stick up for yourself or your family and even friends,and i don't need any more hassle off the pigs, they serve the elite simple as.

It's opened up my eyes to all these agencies and the links they have and is a really interesting theory, a must watch by all. take care,rob

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 01:45 PM
link   
Thanks to all for posting.

I've watched a few now and boy do they have some ideas. The problem once again is, which ones are accurate, and which are bs?

A couple of important questions.

Some say that the planes were hijacked by the released names, Mohammad Atta et al, and some say they were never there, not even in the US., and;

Either the US Government perpetrated the attacks or they let them happen. Which is it?

Can someone save us all a lot of hassle and tell us which it is?

Just buffering John O'Neil vid now, sound an interesting take given the synopsis.

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 04:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Sendran

well when you watch the john o'neil film it will answer a lot of your questions i think, i have seen most but this is totally different from say loose change. it will blow your mind.

join