It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

356 days to 9-11 and the solar winged orb

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2008 @ 01:32 PM
link   
logo-opolis.blogspot.com...

This is one of many blogs great for showing that things are corrupt and the occult are behind it. Mocking stupid morons. I watch the presidential speeches, the elites get up on stage and the people just act like they are at a football game, following energy, false energy. They look like naive pinnochios waiting to be turned into jacka**'s by the liars.

Beyond my feelings. The post shows how 9-11 is hidden as a code in our calender system, pointing out that the 6 is the sun, and if you add outwards you get 9 on the left and 11 on the right, add spin and some occult symbolism, is a numerical container of itself. Very odd indeed.

posted on Sep, 6 2008 @ 02:34 PM
link   
No thoughts on this people, was hoping this would spark some conversation.. its certainly coincidental right?

posted on Sep, 6 2008 @ 03:00 PM
link   
this sort of stuff is retarded

cant you see how simply bs this is?!

posted on Sep, 6 2008 @ 04:08 PM
link   
reply to post by mastermind77

The whole concept laid out in the link is a little difficult to follow.

Perhaps you could present it to us in laymen's terms?

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by craig732
reply to post by mastermind77

The whole concept laid out in the link is a little difficult to follow.

Perhaps you could present it to us in laymen's terms?

Laymans terms would be that the solar winged orb is the sun, remember in star trek 5 how they travelled in time around the sun at light speed?

well this all relates to a masonic secret held, a ritual in the pyramid.
9-11 was a date chosen because it resonates the moon (lucifer) into gemini which delivers energies to humans via the earth grid..I.E the zodiac. Now relate the fact how many times the world trade center has been connected by something (refer here: rundonotwalk.blogspot.com) and I get a picture clear and understood. They are going to deceive the world, using a puppet called satan incarnate. The energies of the true God will be siphoned into this man to deceive the world, or was and we are in the times of the end as the bible and other cultures have predicted.

The solar winged orb is a 3 dimensional sphere (3.14 or Pi) which goes outwards from the center. On a 2 dimensional plane, you go left and right, not around.

9-11 was essential energy spikes for these cultists to gather the energy moving in a different place or something. I have studied Jake kotzes site for a while and listened to Alex Jones alot, texxe marrs and icke..this is interesting i hope to some of them or maybe they already know more than me?

heres how the site i linked puts the math

9=3 + 6 + 5=11
(sun or solar winged orb)

the formula is a paradox of numbers containing themselves. Like a box within box structure.

[edit on 9-9-2008 by mastermind77]

top topics

join