It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UK TV: UFOs Down to Earth on SKy channel 555 NOW

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2004 @ 07:08 AM
link   
UK TV: UFOs Down to Earth on SKy channel 555 now and repeated 6pm and 11 pm today 19 march 2004.

Not seen this one before but features Timothy Good himself and other eminent researchers.

posted on Mar, 19 2004 @ 07:11 AM
link   
thanks for that
I've just switched over, and just saw something that looked exactly like the UFO seen in the mars sky! looks like this will be interesting.

posted on Mar, 19 2004 @ 07:17 AM
link   
Got anymore on what you saw? It would be great to hear about it, or if you have already shared could you provide a link.

cass

posted on Mar, 19 2004 @ 07:48 AM
link   
well I tuned in just in time to see a clip of something forming in the sky that looked exactly like the picture in
the ATSNN thread about "UFO streaks through Martian sky"

www.abovetopsecret.com...

unfortunatly I just got a phone call from my mother in law, and it is impossible to get her off of the phone, so I have just missed a big chunk of the program, so I'll have to watch a repeat

I'm just watching a bit about the famous WOW signal that came from space. definatly a fascinating program

posted on Mar, 19 2004 @ 07:53 AM
link   
Definitely a must watch for anyone who can. They covered many subjects from maj 12 documents, individual sightings, gulf brieze (sp) photos and footage, the fastwalker incident. Great program!!!

new topics

top topics

join