It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obamas associations

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 2 2008 @ 05:32 PM
link   

How do you justify voting for somebody with this many shady characters in his life?

I ask that same question all of the time and the only response I ever get is that Obama is better than the alternative. It makes me incredibly frustrated.

You mentioned Larry Sinclair, isn't he the guy that has the noquarterusa website and was pro-Hillary or am I confusing him with someone else?

Jemison

posted on Sep, 2 2008 @ 05:34 PM
link   
From five months ago -

www.abovetopsecret.com...

'Some of Obama's Friends'.

That might interest you.

posted on Sep, 2 2008 @ 05:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Jemison

You mean John Coale?

posted on Sep, 2 2008 @ 05:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan
From five months ago -

www.abovetopsecret.com...

'Some of Obama's Friends'.

That might interest you.

Sorry for the repost. You did a much more thorough job with the list of shady "friends".

It amazes me how the ones who accuse others of being sheep are so mesmerized by just words.

posted on Sep, 2 2008 @ 05:49 PM
link   
Why hasn't there even been a multi-day expose on Obama's connections to shady characters. Why is the Obama media only interested in digging up dirt on McCain and Palin?

posted on Sep, 2 2008 @ 05:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dronetek
Why hasn't there even been a multi-day expose on Obama's connections to shady characters. Why is the Obama media only interested in digging up dirt on McCain and Palin?

Because they are agenda driven.

posted on Sep, 2 2008 @ 06:03 PM
link   
reply to post by mhc_70

thanks for reminding us of Obamas supposed "corruption" in the light of Mrs Palin.

First off Ayers?? Are you serious?? This man committed those acts when Obama was 9/10years old?! for goodness sakes.

Now if this is guilt by association, Ill list McCains:

Bush-the biggest liar of them all,

Hagee, a friend of McCain when he needed texas, this catholic and gay bashing "man of god" has no end.

Ah yes Charlie black, great allie and helper of the McCain campaign, somebody who earned over $50 million lobbying for such companies as Occidental, as oil exploration company. No wonder he wants to drill in Alaska.
www.youtube.com...

the glove is on the other hand after all.

[edit on 2-9-2008 by southern_Guardian]

posted on Sep, 2 2008 @ 06:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by southern_Guardian

thanks for reminding us of Obamas supposed "corruption" in the light of Mrs Palin.

Supposed? Maybe you should do a little more research.

First off Ayers?? Are you serious?? This man committed those acts when Obama was 9/10years old?! for goodness sakes.

The problem is, not only has he not shown remorse or recanted his hateful statements, he says he wishes he had done more. WTH is up with that?

Now if this is guilt by association, Ill list McCains:

Bush-the biggest liar of them all,

Hagee, a friend of McCain when he needed texas, this catholic and gay bashing "man of god" has no end.

Ah yes Charlie black, great allie and helper of the McCain campaign, somebody who earned over $50 million lobbying for such companies as Occidental, as oil exploration company. No wonder he wants to drill in Alaska.
www.youtube.com...

I was prepared, but seriously, is that all you got?

the glove is on the other hand after all.

No, there still both on Obama and he needs to come clean.

posted on Sep, 2 2008 @ 06:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by southern_Guardian

"has no end"?
What does that mean?
In a Texas town with such a high percentage of catholic hispanics, he has really helped many come apart from the whole brainwash of the 'holy' church. That's what protestants are supposed to do.

She is a big helper for the one world religion whoredom. A 'mini' NWO.
Inquisition anyone?

top topics

join