It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Unseen Hand is Saudi Arabia. Global Warming was a manufactured falshood - a weapon vs. the Saud

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 11:57 AM
link   
So here it is:

Global warming was/is a farce. The evidence of such appears to be becoming overwhelming. So wtf? How could so many legitimate, thorough, well trained scientists mess this up? They could because they were told to. ...For the greater good. For numerous reasons, including the power of oil producing countries, oil companies, and related industries, and most importantly the power of their money and marketing to the American Mind, our oil dependence was proving to be immobile and unconquerable. So it was decided to manufacture Global Warming as a kick in the pants for the U.S. consumers to fully support alternative energy sources. The highest levels finally had enough of middle eastern gain at our expense, and the resulting control the middle east was exhibiting over our country. Really it kinda comes down to sex marketing. Which individual has a larger member (in the marketing reality): The guy with the gleaming Escalade and massive chrome rims, or the guy with the near silent, light weight, hybrid? The insecure US male will pick the Escalade every time.

And so Global warming was born. ... And it worked. The transition away from oil is gaining speed daily and progressing much faster than predicted. To the point that, personally, I think we're not far from free energy.

You can guess what this means to the middle east (Saudi Arabia) -- game over. Why are we paying $4 per gallon when not long ago, anything close to $2 was outrageous? Oil companies/countries are making their big end push for cash, as well as dolling out a little punishment for trying to abandon/overthrow them. Perhaps 911 was a message from the Saudis to stop our efforts to disempower them?

Ever wonder why we were paying 1.30 for gas when the rest of the world was paying $4-$15 per gallon? By special arrangement with the Saudis regarding our unimaginable rate of consumption and making them our #1 source.

Hopefully this was enough to enable you to see how any remaining pieces fall into place.
-v

Iraq? A chess move to secure enough oil resources so that once our rate of consumption is decreased to a reasonable amount and stabilized, then combined with this new solid source in Iraq (2nd largest reserve behind Saudis), the Saudis will no longer be our silent rulers.

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 12:20 PM
link   
It isn't just oil companies. Spend some time looking into GE (General Electric). They have purchased rights or controll a very large percentage of all the "New Green Technology" thats being pushed by the Green Network, NBC. They fund alot of the propaganda and all programs that are on the network must have some type of 'green' message, either directly or with advertisers.

Zindo

PS GE owns NBC!!

[edit on 9/1/2008 by ZindoDoone]

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 01:30 PM
link   
reply to post by ZindoDoone

Edison started GE and competed against Tesla. Tesla was developing a way to harness the natural occurring electricity to power everything from industry to homes without the use of transformers or power lines. His ideas were lost (or filed away in a vault). The technology was looked into by the Nazi scientists, and when they moved here the research continues to this day.
Can you imagine cars running on this natural electricity? No need for coal or oil. The amount of power the PTB would lose because of this technology is staggering.
The Arab countries have divested their wealth so they will survive.

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 02:21 PM
link   
I have been a student ot Nikola Tesla for almost 40 years. I have tried to read and explore everything I could about his life and his inventive mind. The problem is that so many of his tomes on the work disapeared from his home on his death. I have always wondered exactly who has the information. I have read differing opinions on who took it but I have never seen any difinitive proof. He was one very amazing person. A little known fact that I learned was that he could speak and write 9 differant languages. The trick he taught himself was to concentrate on and picture a circle of words in his head. Each word was the translation of any word he needed to speak. All pictured in his mind at what ever speed he was speaking. Try it..you'll end up with one hell of a headache!!!!

Zindo

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 02:27 PM
link   
Greener than Green Energy:

James D. Hardy's Self-Looped Water Pump and Electricity Generator

Its clear water. Clear Energy, dibs on that.
A few electronics to monitor water level and you are good to go.
No evaporation in a closed two reservoir system, got dibs in that one,
soon to be modified from the Hardy patent.

A water loop driven electrical car.

GE supplied all the copper and iron for electrical generation grid but
can't make electricity from earth vibrations, direct from isotopes or
UV energized gases or Tesla Turbine pressure reaction from spark
induced gases.

Soon Clear Light Energy from electrostatics, dibs.

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 02:35 PM
link   
reply to post by ZindoDoone

Never heard that Tesla mentioned the secret of his language skills to anyone.
Sounds as good as most Tesla stories.
Photo evidence of some Tesla material

I found net communications with authors helps even more to understand
the material involved.

Tesla by voltage increasing transformer

posted on Sep, 3 2008 @ 03:07 AM
link   
Well this one got derailed rather quickly and thoroughly. At any rate, one last time, Global Warming (among other things) was created to motivate a lazy American population to "get off oil" and onto other forms of energy, in order to remove the death grip Saudi Arabia has on the United States' throat and policies.

new topics

top topics

join