It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The PTB knew Hillary was to be Disclosure President...and they know Obama won't be.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 12:38 PM
link   
In 1995 Hillary and her staff helped Laurence Rockefeller edit the draft of a letter to the President titled “Lifting Secrecy of Information about Extraterrestrial Intelligence as Part of the Current Classification Review." It calls for disclosure for all ETI and UFO material being held by the government and makes three recommendations
1. UFOs and ETI documents should be given priority in government declassification efforts such as the Presidential Executive Order 12958 issued in 1995.
2. Requests the appointment of a coordinator for ETI and UFO information inside the government
3. Requests an amnesty for all military people who might have classified information on UFOs, so they can come forward without fear.

www.hillaryclintonufo.net...

[edit on 8/30/2008 by MsSmartypants]

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 12:49 PM
link   
Hillary and Richardson of course were the favored XXPAC candidates and were hoped to be the Disclosure administration. There is video of McCain's stance on UFOs
www.youtube.com...
but there doesn't seem to be any record of Obama ever having mentioned UFOs. I guess the PTB must feel fairly confident he won't be the Disclosure President.

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 12:52 PM
link   
And that may just be why McCain probably won't win and everything in his campaign seems to be geared toward making sure he doesn't.

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 01:01 PM
link   
reply to post by MsSmartypants

If there are crashed alien craft out there, you can bet the military and the government does not want to share the knowledge to other nations and let the rogue nations get a hold of anything. This is why there will never be any kind of disclosure from the US. Even if Hillary was elected, she would not of disclosed anything. First she would have to have a need to know (yes, even a president), and then would be briefed by four star generals and admirals why it would not be a good idea. Her husband was in power for eight years, and nothing was disclosed then.
Gov. Richardson will not learn anything if he gets a job, since he will not have a need to know either.

In short, disclosure ain't going to happen.

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 01:09 PM
link   
You know disclosure, if the UFO phenomenom is real, may not be entirely in the governments control. If the visitors were to press the point so to speak they would have no choice but to engineer some sort of gradual disclosure and that's what we are witnessing now. But they want to be in control of how it's done and don't want some disclosure administration grabbing all the glory by releasing an unauthorized disclosure.

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 01:12 PM
link   
And if the PTB have any concerns that McCain might be the disclosure president you can be sure they will manipulate him into running his campaign into the ground over the next few months.

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 01:14 PM
link   
reply to post by kidflash2008

Nice catch, MsSmartypants. Interesting stuff. And Kidflash2008, I agree with you as far as the 'need to know' attitude is concerned. But I definitely think disclosure is going to happen. I believe it's a matter of when. I'll hazard no guess, myself.

Maybe Hillary would have made headway. Maybe kidflash2008 is right and she would have been shut out. I do believe the government knows more than they're telling us on this issue. As to the extent of what that is, hopefully time will tell.

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 01:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Static Sky

I would hope to see disclosure in my lifetime. I am 45 years old, and it doesn't seem very likely. The aliens could land in the middle of New York City and put an end to this once and for all. Sen. McCain is a military man and knows the value of information. He will not be a disclosure candidate.

The aliens may not think we are ready as we have three wars going on right now. We are violent to each other and they don't need us to be aggressive to them.

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 01:31 PM
link   

I also sincerely hope we get our answers in our lifetime. I'm 32. But surely if the aliens are here and watching us, they must realise that unveiling their presence to us would even stop WW3 in it's tracks. I think such a (then), fact would throw politics as we know them, out the window. That would change everything in our day to day lives. As Ronald Reagan pointed out, it would bring the world together as one and force us to overlook our petty differences.

I think that would be the best thing for us, if thats what's going on. And as for our potential for violence, if they're waiting for us to lose that, then there will be no disclosure for a VERY long time.

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 01:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Static Sky

Until we stop killing each other and start thinking of ourselves as Terrans first, then members of whatever state we belong to, the aliens will just sit in the sidelines. We have to get along with each other and start solving our problems if we expect to get along with our galactic neighbors.

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 02:07 PM
link   
During the summer of 2006 we lived in Rowayton on the north side of Long Island Sound about 50 minutes from NYC.

We witnessed a large formation of creatures-line after line of them-swimming into shore. A woman came outside with her dog to also look. She looked, dog did not pee, then she just turned around and walked back inside. A man was there on shore. He was sampling the water. We asked him why. He was nonresponsive. The water temps etc are measured by the buoys.

The creatures were black with scales on them. We could only see their large dark heads and broad shoulders. They were in perfect formation.

Sincerely,
true observer

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 02:33 PM
link   
if hillary was ` so serious ` abot this mythical disclosore - how come the clinton white house did zero ?

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 04:27 PM
link   
bill clinton tried to get information but was denied.
You know, HIllary was really kind of lucky all that happened was she lost the nomination. Look at what hoppened to John Kennedy when he was about to disclose the truth.

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 04:31 PM
link   

All I can say is that since Steven Greers 2001 ufo national press club press conference
www.youtube.com...
there seems to be an increasing pace in the leaking/release of UFO info.

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 04:41 PM
link   

i am glad your thinking about ways of finding disclosure... however,

no president is going to disclose anything about Aliens/ufo's for the simple fact that they are only puppets for the real powers that really run this world and those greedy evil liars will never let them.

the only way disclosure will happen is if the Aliens do something to create a way of forcing disclosure. an example would be them landing on the white house lawn or there would have to be a mass sighting that creates a reason for the goverment to explain it.

we will never see open disclosure in our life time unless the above examples occur. just my opinion.

of course it is possible to have your own disclosure....

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 05:05 PM
link   
reply to post by easynow

But I believe they are forcing the governments hand to some extent by revealing their ships to people like Ricky Sorrells
www.youtube.com...
and Governor Fife Symington.

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 05:10 PM
link   
Also check out the story of Tim Ley and his family who also witnessed the same huge craft slowly passing over their heads that Governor Symington did

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 05:11 PM
link   

well if people Ricky Sorrells gets an Alien body to examine...then and only then will one individual make a difference.

why should the goverment or the PTB tell you the truth just because a few people have seen some things they can't explain or prove they have seen ?

they won't and like i said ...it will take a Mass landing or something to invoke disclosure. look what happened to Greer's efforts...dead in the water.

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 05:12 PM
link   
Do you really think becoming president would change anything at all? Changing the appearance of the puppet doesn't change the puppet show. America is a lost cause, the only chance of change you'll get is if the public holds a revolution against their government. And man wth is up with those "politic" conventions, do you guys have to make a circus out of everything?

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 05:18 PM
link   
reply to post by easynow

I think the torch has been passed from Steven Greer to Larry King. It's a much more 'consumer friendly' way to acclimate us.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join