It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama best bet for full disclosure

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 11:33 AM
link   
I had heard once on Coast to Coast that Hillary was our best bet for full disclosure on the UFO subject and actually considered voting for her for just that reason. I am so tired of this crap. Look, we all know that Dick Cheney is a Reptilian so no way was Bush going to blow things. If Obama really wants to shake things up, not just here, but all over, he will demand to know everything that's been going on for the last 50 years and tell the world about it. If that doesn't make everyone wake up and take notice, I don't know what will. No way McCain is going to buck the trend and I'm starting to get really concerned about this mystery VP choice he suddenly came up with. McCain dies at his swearing in ceremony and all of a sudden this person that we know very little about is in control. Is she a shill? Is she a plant by the NWO to keep things quiet?

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 11:38 AM
link   
If Obama won, and asked to be disclosed, even if not for the purpose of disclosing information to the rest of the world, he'd be denied.

The President is a puppet, and tool for the people sitting in power. The masses elect their president, that president puts on a show, and the masses are quelled, while the real business, the real politics, happen in the shadow.

Obama, and yomama, would never get disclosed, but it is wishful thinking.

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 11:46 AM
link   
Thanks Crabmeat, this is just the reason that this thing has dragged on so long. But I also have faith in a thing called power of the people. All Obama would have to do is tell the American people that he is being denied this information and stand back and watch the proverbial crap hit the fan. Done properly with as many sources as possible, over the internet, through leaked information to the press, etc., involved it could turn into a California wildfire after a lightening storm.

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 11:50 AM
link   
If I may be so bold as to suggest choosing your next president based on their economic, social and foreign policies rather than whether or not they may offer "disclosure"...

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 11:52 AM
link   
IF Obama becomes president, he would never do such a thing. The average American view of him would be come completely distorted and hurt him drastically. I am all for disclosure like many of you, but we are a small percentage.

Perhaps if he was elected a second term he would have the support and trust he needed to request such a claim. However, I do not foresee anything groundbreaking regarding UFO's or epace exploration in Obama's future. If someone else does I would love to hear about it.

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 11:55 AM
link   
My point exactly 44. Disclosure would shake everything (I'm trying to not use caps, but I want to
) up. All these other issue would become moot. Complete reboot. A sound and swift kick in the butt.

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 11:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by 44soulslayer
If I may be so bold as to suggest choosing your next president based on their economic, social and foreign policies rather than whether or not they may offer "disclosure"...

why?

A president that would disclose, let's say, ZPE energy generator technology to the world,or alien existence,...two very important subjects in a long term for Earthlings
...would be my candidate

economics,social politics....not too much difference whoever is up there
foreign policy...deffinite MUST for a change in USA politics...

Obama is the choice

don't blame me not being an american though,maybe we europeans have a more objective look than americans about USA foreign politics

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 12:00 PM
link   
Yeah but Obama is never, ever going to disclose the truth. In fact, no president will ever offer disclosure.

Surely you can see why...

As politicians, they have ascended to the spot of president by ruthless activism and determination. They have a hunger to be the most powerful person in the entire world. Their power is derived from the current system of economics and politics; whose structure is contingent on a closed world view.

Any disclosure would destroy the standing of the presidential office, and would thus never take place.

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 12:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Crabmeat

How did you type exactly what I was going to say before I even got to touch the keyboard????
Freaky star for you.

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 12:15 PM
link   

As politicians, they have ascended to the spot of president by ruthless activism and determination. They have a hunger to be the most powerful person in the entire world. Their power is derived from the current system of economics and politics; whose structure is contingent on a closed world view.

This is what I've been wanting to say in reply to every Obama vs McCain or Republican vs Democrat thread. All these divisions between the two camps are petty diversions. NOBODY can reach the point where they have any real chance of running as a serious presidential candidate without having long before already sold out to other interests. You can bicker over the aesthetic differences all you want but it doesn't make a difference. Obama could be a mouthpiece for some kind of disclosure, as well as McCain, if it suits the people who pull the puppet strings; but if that's on their agenda, I wouldn't much trust what they "reveal" to us.

Basically my point is that Obama is about as likely to offer disclosure as anyone else.

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 12:18 PM
link   
Personally I believe that the whole situation was manipulated just to make sure Hillary 'didn't' get the nomination because 'they' were afraid she would be the disclosure President. I think they must feel pretty confident with Obama that that won't be the case. McCain, of course can be seen on you tube explaining his interest in Ufos
www.youtube.com...
but there doesn't seem to be any record of Obama ever even mentioning Ufos.

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 01:08 PM
link   
Even if he wanted to, what makes you think he would be more succesfull then the last guy that tried? That last one being Jimmy Carter.

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 03:21 PM
link   
Here is a Video where a UFO question is posed to Obama

www.youtube.com...

Seems like he wants to focus on "life on earth". TBH i would rather Obama get elected and make the world a better place than McCain get in, disclose and take us down more economic turmoil.

There is phase here in the UK that "When America sneezes the rest of the world catches cold" well we are here with full on flu right now.

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 04:12 PM
link   
reply to post by MsSmartypants

Of course, for those of you who watch that short clip from YouTube....he talks about the 'lights' over Phoenix....there is a thread here at ATS discussing these....my opinion, they were obvious flares, to distract attention from another sighting....and to get media attention, and thusly, derision.

Disclosure....seems to be the 'holy grail' lately.

So many 'alphabet' agencies involved, after all of these years....it's going to be amazing if anyone starts to break open the 'dam' of secrecy...

EDIT.....my gosh!!! I just realized, I AM older than Barack Obama!! He was born....in about 1961? I'm four years older!!! Dagnabbit!!! I should be President! (stomping foot)...pick me! pick me!

[edit on 8/31/0808 by weedwhacker]

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 01:01 AM
link   
reply to post by jon_1983

jon.....I had skipped past before, but just now slowed down long enough to read that bit about sneezing.

That stopped me 'cold' (no pun). As a citizen of natural birth here in the USA...I realize that I didn't choose where to be born. But, as we become more 'worldly' we realize that sometimes the artificiality of National boundaries is just ridiculous.

Up to now, though.....that's the state of affairs. It's similar to primitive 'tribes' laying claim to their 'territory'....and fighting over it!

EDIT....oh, needed to make this post pertinent....lost in thought sometimes. Here's what seems to be the current problem with the concept of 'disclosure': So many secrets, for so many years....well, to use a well-worn paradigm, 'too many skeletons in the closets'.
(Maybe that's more of an analogy than a paradigm, but OK)

Let's assume, as the lore tells us, that the full expanse of ETs first started to become well-known to the US Gov't post WWII....so, the Truman Administration. The Cold War was still 'cold'...but the potential for beating those 'godless communists'....who were, BTW, Allies just a few years before, when it was convenient...meant that this tech could give an edge.

But, the things they've done, in the intervening years.....that might be a bit of a public-relations nightmare!

[edit on 8/31/0808 by weedwhacker]

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 02:20 AM
link   

Economic, social and foreign policies are all based around keeping the average citizen clueless.

They are all derived from the secrets that are being kept from us.

With honest disclosure, we could then have peaceful economic, social and foreign policies that aren't like the dictatorial laws in place today.

Nothing is more important than disclosure, which is why no government will ever admit to it.

It doesn't matter who you vote for, either way, your country will still be at war for profit.

new topics

top topics

join