It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO? Vapour trail?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2008 @ 04:39 PM
link   
I posted this earlier but I'm new here. I got no reply and clicked the red tab next my post and deleted by mistake.

I read the 'Whats happening here?Alien travel' thread yesterday. The photos were explained very fast. It reminded me of a video on youtube I saw. Can anyone tell me what this footage is? Is it fake or some well-known event? I'd appreciate an explanation because I can't explain it myself. Ignore the narrator, he gets carried away.

What the hell is it?uk.youtube.com...

posted on Aug, 27 2008 @ 05:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Kandinsky

Interesting.

But to me, now this may sound crazy but, to me it kinda looks like one of those large strings of balloons tied together that someone let go. Do you know the ones I"m talking about? Sometimes you see them at a wedding or some big party or something and there is a huge line of a hundred or so helium filled balloons all tied together. What do you think?

posted on Aug, 27 2008 @ 06:48 PM
link   
Yeah, I know the ones you mean. There's one or two S. American vids that are almost certainly balloons. This isn't balloons. This video doesn't make any sense to me. It's too strange. It's meaningless, but it's there
I want to know what the hell it is.

Thanks for replying. If you work it out let me know.

posted on Aug, 27 2008 @ 07:09 PM
link   
It's not a deflated weather balloon is it?

(Not a one-liner).

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 03:43 PM
link   
Usually, videos are strange or they are explainable immediately. This one isn't a flashing/travelling light, it's not a saucer, Venus or whatever. It's daylight. A lot of the Mexican/S American vids show the TV ariel as a reference. Often it looks like the same ariel. Despite this, I haven't found an explanation of it. No, I don't see see balloons.

posted on Sep, 3 2008 @ 08:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Kandinsky

Huh, I dont know its a very weird thing indeed. I wonder what the heck else it could be.

top topics

join