It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

bible mark of the beast is not 666 it 600606

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 10:25 AM
link   
reply to post by daikaiju

so is the word computer it as well breaks down to 666 ^^^ as seen on this thread www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 10:32 AM
link   
reply to post by SorensDespair

here is wisdom, what nation was borne out of the sea, has in it "In God we trust"?

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 10:42 AM
link   
reply to post by bekod

Not sure what you mean by the "In God We Trust" thing, but according to Virgil's Aeneid, Rome's ancestry came from Aeneas, who arrived from Troy via the Mediterranean sea.

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 10:45 AM
link   
reply to post by undo

well your half right the first real beast was this inventors.about.com... from the link

What is bar code? It is method of automatic identification and data collection. The first patent for a bar code type product (US Patent #2,612,994) was issued to inventors Joseph Woodland and Bernard Silver on October 7, 1952. The Woodland and Silver bar code can be described as a "bull's eye" symbol, made up of a series of concentric circles.
so were is the beast for you that wish to understand www.indexoftheweb.com...

Detailed explanation of the 666 code in every UPC Barcode
fro you that do not, there is nothing more for you.

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 10:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by bekod

short sweet and simple your credit debit and pass pin number. do you know them be memory or do you have them written down and have to look them up?

Or a chip implanted with the info or even a tattoo.

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 11:02 AM
link   
Okay, I have no knowledge about the mark of the beast and this is an off topic post which will probably be removed but I HAVE to say this. Your avatar freaked me out! Big time.

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 12:21 PM
link   

yes bio chips are the next step but does not have to be implanted, just be on you .Passports credit/ debit card ID DL. or a security badge.

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 04:41 PM
link   

(Koran 7:54)
Your guardian-Lord is Allah. Who created the heavens and the earth in SIX Days...

(Koran 10:3)
Verily your Lord is Allah, who created the heavens and the earth in SIX Days...

(Koran 11:7)
He it is Who created the heavens and the earth in SIX days...

(Koran 25:29)
He Who created the heavens And the earth and all that is between, in SIX days...

Text

You have to ask the Man's number here, the Sixth day of creation rather than the Bible's 7th day which we split the week into 7s and months into 4x7 and the world uses today. Is this proof of man's number which is 6 also be a clue to a faked creation day of 6 days in another religion written by man?
There seems to a few 6s concerned with the Koran these days.

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 05:37 PM
link   
Can someone help me understand something? Despite the evidence pointing to one seemingly obvious fact, why is it that people feel the need to stretch the meaning of texts to incorporate the supernatural, the obscure or the extremely unlikely? Occam's Razor states that the simplest answer is most often the correct one, so why the need to make things that much more complex?

I'm asking those who feel the need to extend the complexity (bar codes, tattoos, RFID implants, etc.), but the I invite the rational thinkers to help with this one as well.
Thanks,

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 02:00 AM
link   

if it was a simple task to know the answer, then we wold know the answer,and then ask why is there more than one currency.

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 07:43 AM
link   
Another theory is that the number might be coded in something at that time at their disposal, one world banking and currency will have some code that added up to 666 and the person who forces this new trade on us will use it, they might not even have to be aware of it either.

There are 6,666 verses in the Koran.

or

How many Aayaath (verses) are there in the Qur'an?
A) 6666

This is how many verses are in the Koran. Despite the other person saying it is not, just google it to see proof. It is very similiar to the devils number 666 and this is why Muslims don't want you to know about it.
There are 6666 verses in the koran.

www.urbandictionary.com...
Text

Still need to research this many say it is not but they keep leaving verses out because they don't count certain ones. Does not mean if you counted every letter you omit some because the verse is not meant to be included, does not make accurate statistics.

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 06:57 PM
link   

if it was a simple task to know the answer, then we wold know the answer,and then ask why is there more than one currency.

I'm sorry, but what? I don't know what you're saying here. We have the most likely answer, and it stands as the reasonable explanation. I don't know what you mean with the second part. Please explain.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 11:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by SorensDespair

I'm sorry, but what? I don't know what you're saying here. We have the most likely answer, and it stands as the reasonable explanation. I don't know what you mean with the second part. Please explain.
that is just it no one understands get it? that is the answer.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 12:52 PM
link   
reply to post by bekod

That's not true. Religious historians, biblical scholars, Classical historians, etc, they all get it. It's only when people who have no history or contextual understanding try to take a stab at a field that takes others decades to learn that they don't "get it".

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 03:51 PM
link   
In the end we really don't know, there is a build up to it in form of technology codes and even other religions but the fact is it is probably not revealed untill the situation is right on the scene and that is the whole point of it.

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 12:01 AM
link   

what do you think of the Greek text that say 666 is 616 or do you not know of that? some things are not worth posting nor talking about it just leads to fights hate and discontent or name calling and then some things are worth all that.

edit on 23-4-2011 by bekod because: word corection

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 01:14 AM
link   
reply to post by bekod

The Revelation of John was written entirely in Greek. I elaborated on the 616 and 666 in my exegesis a few pages back.

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 12:11 PM
link   

then how do you explain this catholicplanet.com...

John's second work, the Book of Revelation, was also written in Aramaic. John was writing to much the same audience as with his Gospel. First, he was writing again for the churches of Asia (i.e. western Turkey): “John to the seven churches that are in Asia….” (Rev 1:4). He also realized that, as with his Gospel, this type of religious writing often found a wider circulation in the Church. The book of Revelation is not only about the seven churches of Asia, it is also about the future of the Church and the world. Numerous passages refer to the earth as a whole or to a large portion of the earth, for example: “its rider was permitted to take peace from the earth,” and “the sun became black as sackcloth, the full moon became like blood,” and “I saw four angels standing at the four corners of the earth, holding back the four winds of the earth,” and many other such passages (Rev 6:4, 12; 7:1). It must have been very clear to John that God intended this message for the whole Church. Therefore, John again chose a language which, at the time, would be understood in each of the seven churches of Asia and also throughout the Church, namely, Aramaic.
and just for you that do not know what Aramaic is www.mountlebanon.org... from the link

Aramaic Language: The Language of Christ
now if Christ was Greek then yes it would be, but alas he is not.

edit on 25-4-2011 by bekod because: line edit

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 12:46 PM
link   
reply to post by bekod

It's more likely that The Apocalypse of John was not written by the Apostle John, but by another one. Scholarly, he's referred to as John of Patmos.

John's Apocalypse was written in an awkward dialect of Greek. That (among other things) tells us that it was written in Greek originally, since if it was translated into Greek, a linguist would likely have been a bit more thorough with his translation.

It was likely written towards the end of the first century, after John the Apostle was dead, but when John of Patmos had witnessed the jewish revolution that resulted in the destruction of the temple.

And yes, I know what Aramaic is.

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 12:53 PM
link   
reply to post by truthseekerpeacemaker

This is going to anger many... It fit the Caesar because at the time he was Pontificus Maximus (bad spelling) but when Roman Empire fell this Title went to the Pope. The Beast had more clues than 666, he would claim to sit on the throne of GOD, Think to change dates and times (feasts) and claim to be GOD. this is the Pope's Seat, not an individual Pope until the End when it will represent the Pope himself, maybe Ratzinger the Nazi?

Catholic Church claims the Sabbath is Sunday by HER authority alone and the Bible never changes that day but Rome did and the Protestants pay homage to the beast by using the Sunday Sabbath and not the Biblical one.

The Pope claims to sit on the Throne of GOD, the Popes have changed Times and Seasons, Gregorian and Julian Calenders were changed to stop Easter (Pagan Fertility Festival) from falling on Passover (Jewish Feast of the LORD) they made the 4th the 11th and voila Easter and Passover fell apart. Claims to be GOD, look at the Jesuit Oaths to know what the Pope claims, "when Scripture and the Pope's edicts contradict they MUST throw away the Scriptures).

So every prophecy and clue to this Beast sits directly on Roman Catholicism. The 2nd beast would come from the earth and speak as a lamb and act as a dragon and pay homage to the first beast. UNITED STATES OF AMERICA! We came form the Earth, we speak peace as we kill and bomb everyone and Reagan gave Rome n Embassy and Ambassador and when john Paul II died no less than 3 U.S Presidents (former and current) knelled at the coffin of the 1st beast.

There is also many more things that could be brought up such as a "WOMAN" who sits on the Beast. Woman here is a Church/system of worship, Scarlet colored Beast, the color of royalty Pontificus Maximus. Rome claims in in own writings to be the Mother of all Churches. So the Beast(False Prophet) is Rome (religious) the 2nd Beast (America, military and economic power) and the Anti-Christ, he is yet to be revealed to us but it is my assumption he is already here just not revealed yet...

About 2 years ago in some former Russian Republic in the East there was an Ecumenical meeting, at this meeting every religions leaders bowed to the Pope and even the British Anglican Church went back to it's Mother Rome. Only 2 faiths did not attend this and bow to the Pope - 7th Day Adventists and Messianic Israel.

Bottom line this is about a day and more appropriately the AUTHORITY. Saturday Sabbath is the problem, and it will be the Saturday Sabbath that will begin the next Inquisition which will bring the end of it all...

Food for thought, don't take one verse and try to make it the end all of everything take everything together and then look at the big picture. Look at the E.U., a Beast stands in front of the unfinished Tower of Babel which is the E.U.'s headquarters. I could go on and on but I will stop here. 666 is ROME!

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join