It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shocking Israeli Plot To Assassinate Obama Foiled In US

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2008 @ 01:19 AM
link   

Shocking Israeli Plot To Assassinate Obama Foiled In US

www.nworeport.com

FSB reports to Prime Minister Putin circulating in the Kremlin today are stating that an Israeli based plot to assassinate the United States Democratic Party Presidential Candidate Barack Obama has been foiled due to information relayed to American Intelligence Officials from Russian Military Forces who are still decrypting secret documents captured in Georgia from retreating Georgian special forces troops trained in Israel.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Aug, 27 2008 @ 01:19 AM
link   
How much truth can there be to this story? What would Isreal gain by the dead of Obama anyway? Sounds like a story one might find out of Pravda or such. I havn't had time to check yet.

www.nworeport.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Aug, 27 2008 @ 01:20 AM
link   

by Sorcha Faal

Can't be trusted at all.

posted on Aug, 27 2008 @ 01:20 AM
link   
dosent he support AIPAC?

posted on Aug, 27 2008 @ 01:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Karlhungis

Sorcha Faal's story must be another bogus attemp to take out Obama. What does Faal have to gain by the story?

posted on Aug, 27 2008 @ 01:26 AM
link   
It was reported by the Israeli National News, but it does not look like a plot by Israel..

Four Arrested in Plot To Kill Obama

by Tzvi Ben Gedalyahu

(IsraelNN.com) American law enforcement authorities have arrested four people suspected of plotting to kill Democratic presidential candidate Senator Barack Obama at the Democratic national convention underway in Denver, Colorado. The men planned "to shoot Obama from a high vantage point using ... a rifle ... sighted at 750 yards," one of the suspects reportedly told police.

They reportedly planned to kill Sen. Obama, on Thursday, when he officially will accept the nomination after all his opponents have dropped out of the race.

Police say they arrested one man on Sunday after they found two high-powered rifles in his rented pick-up truck, and a second man allegedly wore a swastika. "We're aware of the matter discussed tonight by the Aurora Police Department," federal attorney Troy Eid told the local the Rocky Mountain News daily.

Israeli National News

And

3 Arrested in Denver Plot To Assassinate Obama ...Update: No Threat

Police found four guns, including two rifles and two handguns and drugs, in a rented pickup. Aurora police caught one of the suspects waeving while driving drunk with methamphetamine- Rocky Mountain News.

If the meth addicts had not been arrested... And, if they had not sold sold their truck and guns for drugs by Thursday... And, if they had not rolled their vehicle down off a mountain cliff... There was a chance that they may have attempted to shoot Barack Obama from 750 yards away... If they did not have the the DT's too bad.

Gateway Pundit

Semper

posted on Aug, 27 2008 @ 01:33 AM
link   
Orginal site mentioning this story

semperfortis

According to Western propaganda media reports on this plot we learn that a Neo-Nazi ‘outlaw biker gang’ called Sons of Silence were intended to be the patsies blamed for the assassination of Obama,

As I've said in another post about the bikers, I agree that they were nothing but the fall guys in a plan to take out Obama.

posted on Aug, 27 2008 @ 01:48 AM
link   
Well thank goodness that was solved. Now we just have to worry about his safety for at least the next four years.

posted on Aug, 27 2008 @ 01:58 AM
link   
Sorccha Faal is a known hoaxer. He/she would have had australia abandoned from drought last year. Talking of millions dispatched by cruise boats. In case you didn't know. Never happened.

posted on Aug, 27 2008 @ 02:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Karlhungis

by Sorcha Faal

Can't be trusted at all.

Word that.

Snuffalufagus might as well be the assassin....

posted on Aug, 27 2008 @ 02:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by robertnesta
dosent he support AIPAC?

I think AIPAC controls him.

Errrr, supports him.

[edit on 27-8-2008 by In nothing we trust]

posted on Aug, 27 2008 @ 02:16 AM
link   
Hehe nice try.The website is dead giveaway its false.The 2 cons in question were drug addicts.The real story is out there.Not difficult to find.
No soup fo you!

posted on Aug, 27 2008 @ 02:24 AM
link   
Okay, there's nothing more to see here so move on.

posted on Aug, 27 2008 @ 02:58 AM
link   
from a news site:

"The murder by possible white-supremacists would take place during Barack Obama’s acceptance speech in mile high stadium."

Come to think of it, wasn't that the exact plan in the movie "Manchurian Candidate"(1962)? In that film the plot was engineered by a scheming Washington politician's wife played by Angela Lansbury. Somehow, the name 'Hillary Clinton" keeps popping into my mind.

Line from the film:
Ben Marco: Why, why is all of this being done?
Raymond Shaw: I don't know. ... But whatever it is, it's supposed to happen soon, right at the convention.

The 2004 remake has Meryl Streep reprising the Angela Lansbury role, but this time she is a Senator, whose son is running for president as a Congressman from New York.

Of course Hillary doesn't have a war hero son, but the other side has the only candidate
in American history was was also a POW of the communists, like the protagonists in the origonal movie.

OOOO-eeeee-OOOOO!

posted on Aug, 27 2008 @ 03:14 AM
link   
Heres the story about the Obama attempt.
Police in the US say there is "insufficient evidence" to charge three men who were allegedly planning to assassinate Barack Obama.

The men were arrested in Denver, Colorado, in connection with drugs and weapons offences.

Sky News political editor Adam Boulton, in Denver, said one of the group is reported to have made comments alerting police to a potential assassination plot against the leader of the Democrats.

But speaking at a press conference, police said the men were drug addicts.

They said they were keeping an open mind about the investigation.

US Attorney Troy Eid said: "There is insufficient evidence that there was any kind of a plot or a threat but we'll keep an open mind as we look.

Tharin Gartrell, 28, was arrested following a traffic stop for erratic driving early on Sunday by police in the eastern Denver suburb of Aurora.

In his truck was a bullet-proof vest, two rifles, ammunition, walkie-talkies and drugs.

Police alerted federal authorities, who used additional information to arrest Nathan Johnson, 32, in Aurora.

A third man, Shawn Robert Adolf, 33, was arrested at an Aurora hotel.

Police said that when they knocked on the door of the hotel room, he jumped out of a sixth-floor window, landed on an awning and ran off.

Meanwhile, Hillary Clinton is preparing to address the Democratic Convention.

Her speech will be pored over to see how enthusiastically she backs the party's nominee - and whether she has healed the rift between her supporters and those of Mr Obama.

There were strains between the two camps during the bruising primary campaigns.

Mr Obama's advisors say they will welcome Mrs Clinton but her supporters are rather pointedly not saying they will vote for the Illinois senator.

It is widely thought that Mr Obama must win over a large proportion of his former rival's voters in the preliminary rounds if he is to take the White House.

The article is at Skynews.com.The link is a mile long so i didnt include it.

posted on Aug, 27 2008 @ 03:22 AM
link   
Not again! Sorcha Faal is a known hoaxer. Threads based on his articles are created all the time. It's a hoax. Please read:
:

Sorcha Faal... Internet Hoax Queen Courtesy of David Booth...

posted on Aug, 27 2008 @ 03:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Sanity Lost

I do not know if there is any truth behind the story. But let's assume that Obama wins the election (which I highly doubt) and gets into office. Now we have to keep in mind, that B.O just chose J.Biden as his running mate, and this means he'll end up as a vice president. So who's gonna have authority when the president gets assasinated (or dies other way)? Vice president? Well, now we have to keep in mind that Biden is pro-zionist (and zionist according to his own words). There would be some gain for Israel in this perspective.

But once again, I do not know if there is any truth in this story.

Respectfully,

-v

posted on Aug, 27 2008 @ 03:44 AM
link   
So YOU are the soup Nazi! I knew it. Sorcha is about as believable as my teddy bear. Mods, don't kill me, please, I just had to.

Originally posted by Justice11
Hehe nice try.The website is dead giveaway its false.The 2 cons in question were drug addicts.The real story is out there.Not difficult to find.
No soup fo you!

posted on Aug, 27 2008 @ 04:07 AM
link   
It's more than likely nonsense. These guys are driving a pick-up with ammo, rifles and knives, high on amphetamine. They then talk about killing a Presidential candidate whilst in a Democrat convention
I think the Israelis would've chosen a beter class of assassin. I'm sure someone will instantly say 'deniability', 'patsy' etc. Face it...3 dumbasses mouthing off get caught. No conspiracy

Three men arrested on weapons and drugs charges in the US state of Colorado were not involved in a credible plan to kill Barack Obama, officials have said. US Attorney Troy Eid said investigators had found "insufficient evidence of any kind of plot or threat" among the men. Mr Eid said the threat instead appeared to have been the product of the "racist rantings" of methamphetamine addicts. Earlier, one of the suspects said his friends may have wanted to shoot Mr Obama at the Democratic convention.

Source news.bbc.co.uk...

posted on Aug, 27 2008 @ 04:22 AM
link   
I'm not crazy about Israeli's. But I agree, I think they would have done better than a couple of methheads. Let me rephrase that. Not crazy about zionists. And neither are there Israeli brothers and sisters. I think they did a bang up job dancing in the streets Jersey. Mossad. Move over. For lack of clear heritage background. I may very well be Jewish as well. I've got the white boy pug nose thing going on that made me so mad at my brother every time he said it. This does not disturb me. One of my best friends in my entire life was orthodox Jew.

[edit on 8/27/2008 by jpm1602]

[edit on 8/27/2008 by jpm1602]

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join