It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Don't Look Good Naked Anymore!!!!

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 07:04 PM
link   
Well, I turned 60 August 15th, 2008.... and even though I have kept myself active, eat mostly decent food (excluding Mexican Food and Butt Darts with a side of Margaritas)
, STILL, when I jump out of the shower and see myself in the mirror... it's not a pretty picture baby puppies.

WELL, a friend[?] of mine thought I would get a laugh out of this video, and he was right. I'm passing it on to those of you who Need A Laugh or may have ooched up in age as a lot of my fellow Baby Boomers.

Despite the title it is rated G - GENERAL AUDIENCE.

I Don't Look Good Naked Any More Video - G RATED

Would love to hear some stories from some of you for a possible show segment also.

Enjoy...

Dave

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 07:06 PM
link   
Join the club Dave. My days of frisbee and speedo at the beach have long since been over. I would not wish my reflection on my worst enemy. Stick a fork in me. I'm done.
Six cheers for 60 though. I'm 45 and feel washed up.

[edit on 8/26/2008 by jpm1602]

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 07:14 PM
link   
Well I could not let this one go away, I had to see the video I think it was funny and cute.

After all you are only 10 years older than my husband, but hey my husband still look good naked!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.

I hope you didn't do something crazy on your birthday

The same day my husband turned 50 in February he went to Atlanta and bought himself a 2008 gas huger spot car.

Now he regrets his midlife crisis impulse.

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 07:19 PM
link   
You might have a change of opinion if you stand on your head in front of the mirror, naked.
Try it.

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 07:20 PM
link   
reply to post by jpm1602

Dude, you are doing it to me again! Always bring'n me down. What's in the water in Ohio? Washed up at 45, you are a pup!

I liked the part "It's only when we are back to back that we dance cheek to cheek anymore."

Thanks Dave.

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 07:21 PM
link   
The recent sumo plane comercial reminded me a few days ago. Talk about taking off a few pounds.
www.youtube.com...

Let's not forget the man bra either. J.A. did a good job of hiding behind his tripod also.

Talk about your hangovers. I don't ever recall enjoying looking at myself naked anyway. Can you still see your toes when you look down at your feet?

[edit on 26-8-2008 by aleon1018]

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 07:34 PM
link   
Starred and flagged. I'm laughing my fat butt off.

Congratulations for making it to the wonderful age of 60. It is indeed a great accomplishment to survive the 60's and 70's and live to talk about it.

Last week my SO and I were in Wal Mart and I was searching the labels on sunscreen. A very nice man who looked to be about my age ( 61 ) was asking me where the sun tan lotion was. We carried on a conversation for a couple of minutes until I looked down the aisle and there came my SO walking tall with stomach sucked in and his chest poked out.

The nice stranger said good bye and scurried away. It left me wondering if I had offended him in some way for him to make an exit so abruptly. We were talking about grandchildren so I could not imagine how I could have run him off.

My SO was watching him as he left the aisle. He then turned to me and said, " Baby he was hitting on you". I assured my SO that the man was very nice and had not lifted a finger against me. Now that I look back on the incident it does seem odd that the stranger would ask where the sun tan lotion was as I and he were standing right by it.

What a wonderful surprise it was when I realized that the stranger was flirting with me. I don't look good naked anymore either.

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 07:54 PM
link   
Well I think you never looked good naked.
No offense but you get the picture.
And also there might be some 60yo ladies who actually think you look ok.
Both standing naked together you might think both of you look ok for 60.
Also with a few hundred grands worth of plastic surgery you might be able to look 40 again.

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 07:57 PM
link   
reply to post by jpm1602

I wouldn't sweat it... No man should ever, under any circumstances no matter how good they look...

Play Frisbee on the Beach wearing a speedo all jumping around like that with that stuff in there flopping all over the place like a squirel tring to get two nuts out of a paper bag

Totally those days are gone... called "the 70's" I think...yeah, thank g-d for Jams.

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 08:08 PM
link   
A man is only as young as the woman he feels!

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 08:17 PM
link   
Thanks for the laugh, I can relate, the decades have not been kind to me, Ive lived 100 years in 50. Im heald together with plates and screws,..lol. If I knew I was gonna live this long... I would have took better care of myself........haha

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 08:18 PM
link   
Sorry man. It's a disease called Lupus. Which has pretty much sucked the life out of me. Not my intention to bring anyone down. I went to pick up some groceries today. I had the worst scare of my life. My feet and legs have become numb, and I couldn't find/feel the brake. I nearly took out three cars. It was a miracle I did not. Auto immune defiecieny sucks. Thank you for making me laugh mopus. My floppin' days are done too.
Rofl. Two eggs and and a sock. Yep. Those were the days. 'Like a squirrel trying to get two nuts out of sack'. Ok that's it I'm done. Get the fork out.

[edit on 8/27/2008 by jpm1602]

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 08:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Interestinggg
Well I think you never looked good naked.
No offense but you get the picture.
And also there might be some 60yo ladies who actually think you look ok.
Both standing naked together you might think both of you look ok for 60.
Also with a few hundred grands worth of plastic surgery you might be able to look 40 again.

Actually, and would anyone think anything less for me to say
, in my 20's to mid 30's..... I really did think I looked good naked..... and so did whichever wife at the time I was with (long story). The last year or so, since the ATS MIX started up.... I walk in my neighborhood (which has lots of hills, etc.) for about 2 miles.... I drink lots of water..... I try to eat about 5 or 6 small meals a day. I've eaten more salads that I have in my life.... but I learned long ago when I visited Chubbyville for a few years, that you can eat right all you want BUT if you don't do some type of exercise along with the sensible eating BS, it won't work. During my Chubbyville days, I use to look directly into the mirror... but NEVER looked in the mirror Sideways.
Yeah... played that self denial game for that period of my life. Once I lost all the weight I swore I would never get myself in that trouble again. So far, knock on wood, I have been able to maintain the weight that I am comfortable with and only try to stay within this range on a daily basis.

One last thing at my present age..... I don't look too bad naked from the front.... but the side, like the guy in the video, is not a pretty sight.

Dave

[edit on 8/26/2008 by Dave Rabbit]

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 08:48 PM
link   
Dave you're killing me. Alfred Hitchcock comes to mind. 'My wife at the time'.....you need to stop, now.

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 09:44 PM
link   
I enjoyed that.
As far as not looking good naked anymore...some people like their man with a little beer gut. It took me awhile ( my husband is retired military and was a fitness freak) but I can say with complete honesty...my husband does look good naked!

[edit on 26-8-2008 by virraszto]

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 10:01 PM
link   
Clothes and modesty are the best kept secret of the 21st century. All hail to cotton fabric. I really need not go there. I really don't. If I want to stay around.

posted on Aug, 27 2008 @ 12:10 AM
link   
Get you a book by Clarence Bass and do what he says then shuttup

cbass.com...

posted on Aug, 27 2008 @ 12:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

Yeah.... but who wants to pump iron? If I'm going to pump something at my age.... it sure as hell is not going to be in Vic Tanny's Gym!

posted on Aug, 27 2008 @ 12:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

Just my opinion and not that it matters, but I think men who have bodies like that look gross. It's not natural.

posted on Aug, 27 2008 @ 04:05 AM
link   
Dave....Dave...Dave...
I actually just watched the vid. I think I just peed myself. Thanks for making my whole entire week.

The chest harmonica was a great touch. (dang if I can't remember the name of that dagon thing) Drew Carey would be highly proud.

[edit on 8/27/2008 by jpm1602]

<<   2  3 >>

join