It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The boy who cried wolf.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 02:43 PM
link   
I know it's a story meant for younger people but I wanted to talk about the themes of the story and how it relates to the ET phenomena.

Later, the boy sang out again, "Wolf! Wolf! The wolf is chasing the sheep!" To his naughty delight, he watched the villagers run up the hill to help him drive the wolf away.

When the villagers saw no wolf they sternly said, "Save your frightened song for when there is really something wrong! Don't cry 'wolf' when there is NO wolf!"

But the boy just grinned and watched them go grumbling down the hill once more.

Later, he saw a REAL wolf prowling about his flock. Alarmed, he leaped to his feet and sang out as loudly as he could, "Wolf! Wolf!"

But the villagers thought he was trying to fool them again, and so they didn't come.

www.storyarts.org...

Just... if people are going to say that there's an ET or UFO they better not be lying or people won't believe them. I think that's why there are a lot of skeptics here. It's because a lot of people have been crying wolf to see a UFO so when people have seen a real UFO people didn't believe them.

What are your thoughts?

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 04:12 PM
link   
indeed, from some members I even question they are here?

it sure is true that there are people paid to spread disinfo and lies on the internet, people without moral boundaries are not humans in my opinion

[edit on 26-8-2008 by Grey Magic]

new topics

join