It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Untersberg - The Mystery Mountain

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 11:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vehemens
My take on it:
I think these energy or electro magnetic fields mess with the pineal gland somehow. The pineal gland (3rd eye) releases '___', a psychedelic substance responsible for making us dream. Many people who take '___' see the infamous grey aliens and describe what seems like an abduction experience. Furthermore while on '___' time seems to stop.
Anyway, research a bit the pineal gland and '___'.

Hello Everyone! First post on ATS. This is the first thing I thought of when I first read this topic, and I find this topic incredibly interesting.

I did a little research and found something amazing about '___', the pineal gland, and magnetic fields! Source: /6z7ynn .

"D.R. Hill and M.A. Persinger at Laurentian University have conducted related research with magnetic fields instead of sound waves. (Remember that electromagnetic “wave-like” phenomena may be much more akin to mechanical waves than some scientists have been willing to call them “experients,” with blatant disregard to homonymy), they were able to obtain a fascinating set of phenomenological reports. The most curious thing about these testimonies is that they are almost identical to those from clinical studies with '___' (n,n- dimethyltryptamine), a powerful endogenous psychedelic that is secreted from the pineal organ – the crown, the supposed seat of the soul – in psychoactive amounts at birth, death, and periods of incredible stress). The details were too close to be dismissed; visions of hyperdimensional but mundane neighboring realities, washes of intense anxiety, and the feeling or seeing of nonhuman sentient entities were common to both. Their resultant hypothesis was that these fields were actually triggering a release of '___' by the brain by simulating (or inducing) the correlated brain activity."

Wow! Amazing! This meaning strong magnetic fields could produce production of '___' from the pineal gland, producing experiences extremely similar to the ones described at Untersberg!

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 11:45 PM
link   
And FlakeMaker, the google picture you posted, do you see a swastika? Interesting.

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 11:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Incubustis

Welcome and way to go Incubustis! I think you should create your own thread around electro-magnetism and '___' production so as not to derail this one and I, for one, would very much like to participate in that dialogue.

If you need any basic help -- I'm kinda new too -- posting a thread U2U me (if you click on the tab 'MemCenter' above you will see a a selection on the left nav to send U2U, it's like email) and I will try to assist with any technical diffuculties.

Having said that I am still going to look for more supporting data specifc to Untersberg and will shortly be back with whatever else I can find before the sake sends me to bed.

Cheers!
TWISI

Edits: for clarification
[edit on 25-8-2008 by TheWayISeeIt]

[edit on 26-8-2008 by TheWayISeeIt]

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 12:03 AM
link   

you mean like this?

I think it's interesting, but taking it a bit far
Thanks for pitching in though

I'd love to see a photo of that region though. The 'grid' in that area is still puzzling me .. especially because of its location, at the bottom of a sheer mountain cliff and in a location where it seems to be surrounded by the mountain . . . .almost like inside a crater, where one half (in this case NW) is missing ..

[edit on 26-8-2008 by FlakeMaker]

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 12:59 AM
link   
That is a amazing story. I had to read it a couple times to soak it all in. I wonder why we have to come here to get this kind of news/information. I am amazed that I had never heard of this at least a little. Thanks for the read.

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 01:07 AM
link   
So where is the FACE? Every strange or spiritual place on Earth has a 'Guardian' That 'face' in the rock that many say is 'all in your head'

There is one on this mountain... I am sure of it

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 01:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lebowski achiever Irish Fairy lore also warns to never accept food from fairies as you may go missing for a hundred years.

Uh oh

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 01:41 AM
link   
Well I know we shouldn't do it on ATS...

But here is a perfect place to go TROLL BAITING

Untersberg Cave entrance

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 01:49 AM
link   
Here is a bit of information found here

As mentioned before a secret society was started at this mountain.

--------------
It seems that Hitler especially sought to discover the entrances to the subterranean world Agartha and to get in contact with the descendants of the Aryan “God people” from Alderbaran-Hyperborea. In the myths and traditions of the subterranean world it is often said that the world’s surface was yet to suffer a terrible world war (Third World War) which would though be ended by earthquakes, other natural disasters and a switching of the poles and the deaths therefrom of two thirds of humanity.

After this “last war” the several races of the inner earth would reunite with the survivors on the surface and that the thousand-year GOLDEN AGE (age of Aquarius) would be rung in. Hitler wanted to build an outer “Agartha” or “Aryana” with the Aryan master race, and Germany should be its home. During the existence of the “Third Reich” two large expeditions were sent by the SS to the Himalayas to find those entrances.

Further expeditions searched in the Andes, the Matto Grosso mountains in the North and the Santa Catarina mountains in the south of Brazil, in Czechoslovakia and parts of England.

------------

It could be that Hitler thought he discovered one of these entrances and hence built his house there. This link also has some great information about an "expedition" to the Antarctics for this same reason. Some very interesting stuff.

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 02:06 AM
link   
Some more tidbits. Click here for source

---------
The event prior to the Nazi invasion of Poland was at once more spectacular, more widely noticed, and even atmospheric in nature. In his own memoirs, Nazi Germany's court architect and minister of armaments, Albert Speer, recalled his evening at Hitler's retreat in the Alps above Berchtesgaden, right after the signing of the Nazi-Soviet non-aggression pact that -- with its secret clause giving the Soviet Union part of Poland -- opened the way to the Nazi invasion that triggered World War Two. Wrote Speer:

"In the course of the night we stood on the terrace of the Berghof with Hitler and marveled at a rare natural spectacle. Northern lights of unusual intensity threw red light on the legend-haunted Untersberg across the valley, while the sky above shimmered in all the colours of the rainbow. The last act of the Götterdämmerung could not have been more effectively staged. The same red light bathed our faces and our hands. The display produced a curiously pensive mood among us. Abruptly turning to one of his military adjutants, Hitler said: ‘Looks like a great deal of blood. This time we won’t bring it off without violence.’”

Among the legends of the Untersberg mountain complex is that it contains a sleeping warrior king who will someday awaken. And reportedly, Hitler planned the window of his study to overlook it, and so feed his own sense of destiny. Perhaps something was fed by the spectacle of the aurora borealis above the Untersberg after the signing of the Nazi-Soviet non-aggression pact. But it was definitely not Hitler's sense of restraint. Instead, he seemed nonplussed by his own interpretation of this atmospheric phenomenon in terms of "a great deal of blood." Yet if this, at least, was an accurate prognosis, the invasion of Poland only days after the signing of the pact was also the opening act toward the complete destruction of Nazi Germany.
----------

And More here:

----------
The symbol of Thule was the swastika counter clockwise. Tibetan lamas and the Dalai Lama personally testified that people from Agartha were still living today. The subterranean land that is anchored in almost all Eastern traditions has spread over the millennia under all of the Earth’s surface with huge centers under the Sahara desert, the Matto Grosso and the Santa Catarina mountains in Brazil, Yucatan in Mexico, Mount Shasta in California, England, Egypt, Czechoslovakia.

It seems that Hitler especially sought to discover the entrances to the subterranean world Agartha and to get in contact with the descendants of the Aryan “God people” from Alderbaran-Hyperborea. In the myths and traditions of the subterranean world it is often said that the world’s surface was yet to suffer a terrible world war (Third World War) which would though be ended by earthquakes, other natural disasters and a switching of the poles and the deaths therefrom of two thirds of humanity.

After this “last war” the several races of the inner earth would reunite with the survivors on the surface and that the thousand-year GOLDEN AGE (age of Aquarius) would be rung in. Hitler wanted to build an outer “Agartha” or “Aryana” with the Aryan master race, and Germany should be its home. During the existence of the “Third Reich” two large expeditions were sent by the SS to the Himalayas to find those entrances.

Further expeditions searched in the Andes, the Matto Grosso mountains in the North and the Santa Catarina mountains in the south of Brazil, in Czechoslovakia and parts of England.
-----------

I notice some reoccurring stuff like Dalai Lama, Mount Shasta which someone pointed out earlier, etc. I also found connections with Lords of the Black Stone and other secret societies.

Maybe Hitler thought he found an entrance.

[edit on 26-8-2008 by dusman23]

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 02:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by MischeviousElf

Hey Guys,
You are both very close to the Area, is there any local mythology, legends, myths, or recent activety of a paranormal type not posted already?

Also please do something else if you are able, please.

If you are native from the area or your friends or partners have family from here, ask what the area was like economically, spiritually, the culture before the second world war. Any surviving members who remember the area from that time.

Now after the end of the second world war and specifically after the time Hitler spent a lot of time here,

Did the area suffer any unusual tragedies, especially with children/schools hospitals, was crime higher here than surrounding areas?

Any strange events in the local churches cathedrals? especially natural disasters? lightening.

Any mass murderers around that time, anything abnormal about UFO sightings?

Has a very large Mental Asylum/Hospital been built close by (by Hitler?/third reich?) or any Large military bases very close by?

The central europe/russian foothills have there own Bigfoot or wild man, do you know if there were many, or any sightings in this area too?

I must admit that this thread is the first time I hear about the mysteries surrounding Untersberg. And as all of my grandparents have already passed away, I can´t ask them about it.

I could ask my parents, since they both are native Bavarian. But they might be too "young", because they were only born in the years after the war. But I´ll also dig through German literature in order to find some new information about the mountain and/or its surroundings.

I´ll keep you posted....

Greetings from Germany,
cm23

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 03:47 AM
link   
Wow. This my first time reading about this mountain and I must say it's very interesting.

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 03:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by dusman23

"In the course of the night we stood on the terrace of the Berghof with Hitler and marveled at a rare natural spectacle. Northern lights of unusual intensity threw red light on the legend-haunted Untersberg across the valley, while the sky above shimmered in all the colours of the rainbow. The last act of the Götterdämmerung could not have been more effectively staged. The same red light bathed our faces and our hands. The display produced a curiously pensive mood among us. Abruptly turning to one of his military adjutants, Hitler said: ‘Looks like a great deal of blood. This time we won’t bring it off without violence.’”

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 03:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Anonymous Avatar

Well the official reason was actually to justify the Aryans as the master race. Supposedly they thought people in Tibet were also an ancient descent.

The Vedic Gods were white... (except Vishnu who was Blue) and use flying craft and powerful weapons...

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 04:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by daddymax
Does anyone know this story? If so, was it around this area, or could there be any correlation?

You Will Be Seeing Unusual Accomplishment
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 04:19 AM
link   
continued from previous posts

7. Monument to commemorate deceased Kings made of Untersberg marble

A mideaval artists drawing of the "Birnbaum" near untersberg. Notice all the dwarfs.

This bavarian monument, called "Walhalla" (1842) was erected to commemorate deceased Bavarian Kings. The material (stone and marble) to build it was taken from the Untersberg. This is interesting because legends of the mountain often refer to deceased inhabitants and the rocks could have been taken from any other place than the mountain. Therefore the builders seemed to have ritualistic or invokative intentions when building.

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 04:25 AM
link   
This story is strangely similar to the Penteli Cave in Athens.Strange beings are seen there ( an amature video in greek tv showed last year a short ~ 4 feet brownish figure walking barefoot in there and becoming lost into a wall.It's the same place where the ancient athenians cut the marble, the renowned penteli marrble to built the parthenon.Cults and even satanists do prculiar things there.Ozon has been measured in high dosages, paramagnetic phenomena with cars lights.In 70s the cave was excavated by americans to become a headquarters for nato electronic warfare, due to the strange electromagnetic properties of the area.The plan was cancelled later the cave was closed and altered with foreign material.They say the excavated rock was taken and the urban legends of Athens say that the place was a kind of portal or gate to the underground.From antiquity many tales are connected with it.
It is also called ntaveli cave due to a famous and fierce thief called davelis who with his gang in the end 19th century used the cave as hideout.In front of the church there is a small church the one you see in the video, www.youtube.com...

They say that the church is a safety protection measure.After the excavation

In the second video www.youtube.com...

The interior after the nato excavation stopped was artificially altered with foreign material and rocks.The original way to the bottom is closed.It was towards that direction the supposed portal to the hollow earth.MAny ancient myths refer to the hollow earth there.I don't believe it personally but treasures have been found there and people unexpectandly became rich.In 500 bc they worshipped the goat god panas, you know the one who plays the flute.In the end of 70s the defence minister was asked for the purpose of the nato excavations.In the parliament they said it was for military use but the press made word of a mysterious cover up.

[edit on 26-8-2008 by eudokimon]

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 04:25 AM
link   

Yes, certain geomagnetic fields can cause one to perceive certain things otherwise not visible to the naked eye. Good point.

All those ancient legends sound like the locals around the mountain were constantly tripping out.

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 04:42 AM
link   
continued from previous posts

8. Green Fog

Hermes placed His foot upon the skull of the vanquished Typhon. The next instant, with a blaze of unbearable glory that sent the neophyte staggering backward against a pillar, the immortal Hermes, followed by streamers of greenish mist, passed through the chamber and faded into nothingness.
Excerpt from "The Life and Teachings of Hermes Trismegistus"

In "The Philadelphia Experiment", those involved in time-travel describe the process being accompanied by a "greenish fog". The reason I bring this up is because this type of fog has been mentioned in the pre 19-th-century tales but also been witnessed by modern day locals. "Green Fog" is a part of the whole Untersberg-Saga.

[edit on 26-8-2008 by Skyfloating]

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 05:07 AM
link   
This is just amazing , simply amazing! I couldn't help but dream about this thread all night. The Lazarus story rings so many bells with me. Especially the part about the 12 doors and time standinG still.

It is believed that there are beings in the universe that actually guard time portals aswell as TIME itself. Physically impossible for our human brains to comprehend I know but this just really gets the hairs standing up, therefore I take it that this is some kind of truth in all of this.

I am 100 convinced that there is a world under our own and that we are the bacterial germ ridden species on top while the real Earth dwellers live in complete and utter harmony. I am one hundred percent glued to this thread WOW !

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join