It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can you beat me ?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 07:58 PM
link   
In the uk we get these adds that do my nutt in so i want to try find out how bad they really are. To do this i've started a game. It's how many time's does a single advert say its own name within the add?
Here mine..... its moonpig, and it's said a whopping six time's in 29 seconds.
Can you beat me ?
Not sure if this is seen as advertising because thats the last thing i want to do, i just want to try show how stupid these mind numbing adds are. Any nation's adverts are welcome long as they beat 6 times in one add !

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 09:10 PM
link   
Here ya go. I doubt this will be beaten.

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 12:20 AM
link   
Hi I'm Barry Scott!!!

My friend own a T-Shirt that say "Hi I'm Barry Scott" the guy is an Idol (of sorts).

I'll throw this in for some fun.

[edit on 23-8-2008 by Chukkles]

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 06:40 AM
link   
reply to post by somedood

hahaha I honestly thought we in the Uk had some of the worst, i had an insurance add where i counted eight but thats insane....

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 06:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Chukkles

I totally forgot about good old cillit bang, i remember my m8 had a ring tone of a remix ill try find it now.

Ok i think somedood won, i'm really glad that's not an advert on our t.v. I'm finding myself singing the shiela's wheels add, even though i dont drive and not female, whats going on? lol

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 05:30 PM
link   
I'm confused.com...mannnn I Hate that advert!

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 10:55 AM
link   
Ocean Finance, Moon Pig and all those loan and finance adverts are really annoying.

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 10:11 PM
link   
This one has seven. It's a commercial for a anti-depressant that is just depressing as hell! The music they use is music to slit your wrists to!

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 11:56 PM
link   
reply to post by JaxonRoberts

That is depressing.
Take cymbalta and get plenty of side affects.

top topics

join