It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has the CERN accelerator already altered time?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 05:17 PM
link   
i just don't think CERN could have anything to do with the time slips, time slips are remembered by many people from long before CERN. here are some of the best links on time slips, glitches in the matrix, and relation to CERN is discussed a little in 2 of them i think. I pose an interesting idea in one of these but no one has responded, just a lot of views...that is aggrivating when it's an origional take on an old subject.
this is the biggest one...many many interesting takes, its long but a great read on the subject, and i'm positive CERN is discussed in this one:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

this one is mostly about a mass # of people and the year folks remember it blowing up, the real year is '86, but you will be amazed at how many insist it was 3 years earlier, or 3 years later than that:

And this one explains my Challenger story in more depth than the above link, and since i haven't heard a lot of ideas on how it would be possible for a human to jump through these timelines, IMO it is quite a good possibility! PLEAS PEOPLE read it and tell me what u think..but first read the challenger one because that huge thread is a time slip that a boat load of people noticed, anyway this is my extended idea on it:
star and flag for ther OP...i love these threads!

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 05:31 PM
link   
One of the problems with these "time slip" threads is that memory is notoriously unreliable.

I dont remember "times" very well at all. I cant tell you what year I was in kindergarten, I would have to sit down with my fingers and toes and count it all out. And even then, it would be questionable.

Studies have shown that even the sharpest people fudge things up in their memories, and thats not even counting the "from your own perspective" issue.

It isnt that I do not believe that time slips can not occur, or are occurring. They may well be, but the method of relying on our subjective memories is just not a very good one.

Is it possible that another method can be thought of? Can anyone think of a way to bypass the unreliability of memory?

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 05:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by pstrron
Between the years 1999 and 2001 and event occurred at ATM where the collision of a particle was recorded prior to the event happening. In other words the event jumped time. The jump was backward in time thus allowing us to view a future event.

I am very curious about this quoted aspect of your post.

I have searched around here and elsewhere but am unable to find any further information in regard to this incident. Do you have any further information regarding it? Thanks in advance for any help.

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 05:46 PM
link   
Well, my understanding of it, which is mostly derived from the very informative theories of euclid and his research team on the- things have changed timeline thread-, are that the LHC is creating these merging of "worldlines" in conjuction with our impending alignment with the galactic central plane.

Apparently, this is scheduled to occur same time as the end of the mayan long count in 2012.
These time anomalies are as a result of our relative proximity to the supermassive black hole (or dark rift-as the ancients called it) at the centre of said galaxy.

Huh, what..how you may ask?

As well as eating matter, black holes are theorised to have such a strong gravitational pull that they even "eat" time !

I'm sure I am over simplifying things but if you want to know more check out the thread but its about 40 pages long now.
Namaste.

[edit on 21-8-2008 by the way]

posted on Sep, 12 2008 @ 10:05 AM
link   
reply to post by pstrron

You fukers r just nuts LOL

posted on Sep, 12 2008 @ 03:16 PM
link   
Interesting comments!

I remember reading about the time-slip of the particle experiment, too. The question is though, how "local" is the time slip? Is it within the area of the influence of whatever causes it, or is it everywhere within that dimension?

The most famous time-slip experiment was the one involving flying the atomic clock around the world. When it returned it was several hours slow.

posted on Sep, 12 2008 @ 03:33 PM
link   
First you say this:

Originally posted by pstrron
...UTA's has been proven to jump time.

Then you say this:

I am sorry that I do not have any of the articles relating to the time jump that occurred at UTA. If anyone has them please provide a link.

I'm sorry, I cannot just take your word for it that it has been "proven." I doubt there has been any alteration of time. Some people just forget things. And, yes, some celebrities hang on forever so you think they must have died years ago. Yet, they still live. Case in point, Abe Vigoda.

www.abevigoda.com...

posted on Sep, 12 2008 @ 03:39 PM
link   
reply to post by pstrron

You may want to look into the so-called "alive again" phenomenon (IF there is a legitimate phenomenon). Cynthia Sue Larson has a section dedicated to it on her website, Realityshifters; and there was at least one lengthy thread about it on ATS.

As I mentioned within that thread, I was also very puzzled when I discovered (on the web) that Karen Carpenter died in 1983; I thought she had died in the mid-1970s.

The fact that I haven't experienced any other such "confusions" - but I DO have an extraordinarily good memory for dates - makes it all the more interesting, in my opinion.

But that's all I can say about it.

[edit on 12-9-2008 by Vanitas]

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 06:51 PM
link   
I know this is a while later but I had a recent memory of reading in a national geograhic magazine about Harry Truman(not the president.) dying in the Mt St Helen's eruption. It was the main story.
It was published in 1983. The eruption that killed him was in 1983! I looked at up after hearing it was 1980.
renton.50megs.com...
according to the above web site he died in 1980.
www.answers.com...
than there was this movie in 1981? I remembered a movie on TV in 1985.
So I look on other web sites all say 1980. How did this happen?
I would have been 6 in 1980. I read the magazine article myself. My neice came over yesterday and she is 7. I was on this web site and she could barely make it most of the words. I had just learned to read so why would I be reading a full article in a magazine that is meant for adults.
By 8 years old I was in the second highest reading group so it is more plausible. I would have been 9 by 1983.
Does anyone remember the huge article about him that was published shortly after the 1983 Mt st Helen's eruption. The 1983 eruption was the big one. I do not remember the 1980 one.
I have a friend who swears up and down that Ringo Starr died in 2003.
He said there is only one remaining Beatle left. I said no there are 3. Ringo Starr, George Harrison, and Paul McCartney.
In my memory George Harrison never died or had cancer. He even came out with some songs in the mid 2000s.
I am going to think of more things that do not add up with current history.
Maybe that is why sometimes events happen to me but no one else remembers them.
I also remember hearing of Nelson Mandela's execution when I was very young. I remember some lady saying the same thing in a post. After that post I had to look it up to be sure.

[edit on 29-7-2009 by dreamseeker]

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 07:16 PM
link   
reply to post by dreamseeker

Ok so I can't find any web sites on a major eruption at MT St helens in 1983? I am so confused.

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 07:20 PM
link   
The answer to the original question is NO.

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 07:24 PM
link   
reply to post by GEORGETHEGREEK

no to the time being altered?In 1980 there was a mild to moderate eruption according to my mom at Mt st helen's nothing earth shattering though that in 1983.
I would have thought this was not possible either than I read about these memories of other people. I then remeber certain things that happened differently. Could it be a misunderstanding,
My mom said my dad did not even subscribe to National Geographic until 1982. I asked my mom how well I could read in kindergarten and she said I was an average reader.

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 07:33 PM
link   
The more think about the more it is possible. When I was 14 I was diagonsised with an eye condition; a stigmatism. I was told I would have catracts if I do not wear sunglassed. I went to two eye doctors and they said I never had any eye conditions.
In fact the place I went to get the orginal eye test never existed according to mall records. I called up explaining I need to get a hold of the eye Dr. they did some research and told me there was never an eye place in the mall. She went all the way back to when the mall was built.
I know I can think of more incidences ifI just think. I know a lot of people can. This is very interesting to me.
If George Harrison died in 2001 wouldn't that have been on the news at some point? He was in the Beatles; which was a hugely popular band. How in the world would his death go so unnoticed? Unless he wanted everything to be kept private until just recently?

posted on Feb, 2 2010 @ 02:20 PM
link   
funny that this topic comes up, my dad is a police officer in the O.P.P he has a very high rank, regional director or something, but yea one day he randomly says to me "Anthony dont be suprised if in a few years or so the goverment says they have been in contact with aliens for a few decades" then goes on to explain his thoery that our timeline has been altered and the evidence is in techgnoly.

the last 50 years we have jumped in techgnoly like it was a fat kid with candy, but my dad has a point that perhaps beings from the future, came back, gave techgnoly and the time it took to figure it out and mass produce it made our future what it is TODAY.

If such a thing were to be annonaced many people would go ape-#, but yes i do believe our timeline has been altered to a great extent, reason? perhaps to give humanity a chance of survival (global distasers on the way)

posted on Feb, 2 2010 @ 02:28 PM
link   
Okay, really interesting comments here. But i want to clear something up:

You cannot alter time, time is not water that can shift when you touch it, time is subjective. If i´m wrong... well there is always trash talking.

Power to the People!

Leaving the jokes behind, we must ask ourselves, What is Time?

[edit on 2-2-2010 by Bildeberg]

posted on Feb, 2 2010 @ 02:34 PM
link   
Well it's good to know George didn't die. But he was the quiet Beatle and kept to himself, he even had stagefright. So he didn't perform much. The funeral was a Quiet private affair.

posted on Feb, 2 2010 @ 02:36 PM
link   
If we are going back in time altering time ahem don't you think the most logical thing we would be doing is changing history? Like assasinating Hitler, Stalin, preventing 911?

Again, giving way way way to much credit to the Government..

I take it many people here have not been around DOD, or Government people.. Very dead inside..

I would not be suprised to see, if time travel is discovered by the human race, by a corporation like perhaps Microsoft, or Sony, etc. etc. a company that has the funds for the research and has the Inginuity to want to find it and SELL if for lotsa $$ and power..

posted on Feb, 2 2010 @ 02:41 PM
link   
I am not sure if this is related ( probably not but I will through it out there anyway) I drive a 3 year old Fiat car that has a digital clock in the dashboard. For the last year or so I have had to alter the clock every other week as it slips 1 to 2 mins behind. I drive about 25,000 miles in a year. Is it possible for a digital display clock to run slow? if not why is it running slow ,and could it be related to the distance that I am driving .Doesn't time and distance have some kind of link .I am sure I remember an experiment a few years ago that was carried out involving an atomic clock being set in new york and another identical one was placed aboard a concord flying to London.I believe that they found that there was indeed a slight difference in the clocks time at the end of the journey.

[edit on 2-2-2010 by tarifa37]

posted on Feb, 2 2010 @ 02:42 PM
link   
reply to post by pstrron

What I have noticed recently is my perspective of time has altered !!

Only the other day, I had a long phone conversation with another ATS member and the call ended about 5pm...

I looked at the clock later and it seemed that hrs and hrs had passed since I spoke to him, but it had only been 2 hrs !!
It showed 7pm on the clock, but it felt like 11pm in reality ??

Has anyone else been experiencing anything like this ??

Oh, its not the first time this has happened to me either.....

posted on Feb, 2 2010 @ 05:40 PM
link   
reply to post by pstrron

I saw your posting and I thought I would share some thoughts about CERN and time travel. I wanted to share some hypothetical food for thought. I am confident you will find it intriguing.

While I believe CERN has the capability to do many things I do not believe it is being used to intentionally alter time. It does have the potential to distort time, but if it did that on the worst end of the scale of CERN's capability, then it would be an error which Earth would not survive. Black holes and igniting the hydrogen in the oxygen molecule would incinerate the Earth but those would all be accidents with serious consequences.

If you were to ask me if I thought CERN might be having some undue influence on our existing time line, I would have to answer yes. CERN is the tip of the iceberg as it relates to time travel abuse, but it's a subject too complex to discuss in this forum because it involves time travel and most do not grasp what time travel could entail in order to grasp how abuse of such technology could threaten what you call your existing time line.

The one area I notice most people gravitate to when discussing time travel is the perception that we would need a space ship with some unique speed properties or a Machine that you ride through time that would allow it to travel back and forth in time. Well, anyone thinking this way is limiting their imagination and should consider the following in the realm of possibilities.

Time travel does not totally depend on any such vehicle to travel through time. Time travel will be conducted by sitting in a chair, and then neurologically being inserted into that time and space in order to then observe whatever is being pursued in either the future or past.

While the time travel technology allows for the user to merely visit in a visual way, there is a feature that allows your physical image to be introduced as a hologram with substance if touched into the new time space and that allows for your physical image to be present in the new time and space being explored. It is preferred to visit in a visual manner only because it avoids photographs and things that occasionally disrupt protocols or create disruptions or distortions of time and space.

With the ability to sit in a chair and in affect surf time neurologically, one could stay very busy doing any number of things such as sitting here in ATS and monitoring postings for time crimes in the past from the future.

The other area of note that I want to emphasize is that a "Star Gate" is a teleportation device for Interstellar Travel and it is not in a true sense a time travel device.

Time Travel (Looking Glass Technology) is for time travel without physically having to travel. Looking Glass is very much like surfing the web except it is a total environment immersion which includes hearing, seeing, and movement within the time and space selected for observation.

Such secret time travel technology has been referred to by federal witnesses Dr. Dan Burisch and Andrew D. Basiago, Atty. at Law. discussing secret technology as currently being criminally abused by nefarious elements from within our own government. The abuse is varied but it is rumored to include murdering scientist and doctors, biologist, experts in the fields of DNA, Physics and any number of non related professions because they will be a loose end in the future or a potential witness to some legal case in the future. I call these time crimes because people are dying and those deaths within our existing time line alters what we call "OUR" future time line.

Someone who would abuse such technology could scan the future. He would know who key federal witnesses are and if they impacted a legal case in a negative way. With such advance knowledge from the future, and by killing those in the present they are in affect altering the future time line to create a new time line altered by the many changes introduced into the old time line.

Andrew D. Basiago states in one of his video interviews that the abuse includes using it to know the future of who becomes POTUS. Mr. Basiago claims that illegal presidents Bush Sr, Clinton, Bush Jr. and Obama were all selected to become president by use of Looking Glass technology and a manipulation of time to ensure success for actions taken in the present to affect a change in the future.

Indications are that the main reason Obama must keep his records secret is because it would expose the fact that Obama has been a CIA agent and has been preparing for the future presidency since the late 70's early 80's. Funding from Saudi Arabia during his tenure at Columbia Univ. is also key to showing that Obama was never present for this years at Columbia and as such questions arise as to where Obama was when he was supposedly attending Columbia Univ.

Obama’s support structure was funded and organized farther back in time than most realize and anyone of a logical mind would eventually see that Obama has been managed and prepared for the presidency since approached by the CIA. This could explain why Obama has had name changes, numerous social security numbers and no records which confirm anything. Even his current passport was issued knowing he does not possess the documents to be entitled to a passport let alone sitting in the presidency.

The point I would like to keep separate is that a Star Gate is a pure teleportation device which moves one from star system to star system and it does it with no limitations to time. It is not a time travel device.

Technology such as Looking Glass could be used to solve all historical crime and all future crime. With such technology true history could be known and we could truly eliminate corruption from government.

There is no crime that would ever be secret ever again. Of course there are those today that do not want to be discovered and so they control such secret technology to conduct criminal operations centered around money motivation and getting richer.

Abuse of such technology is equal to the potential harm that could come from CERN if experiments go in directions not expected or understood but CERN is a possibility, and time crime is a fact.

Anyway thanks for your posting. It got me to thinking and I guess I just wanted to share a few thoughts that might afford you a different way to look at things related to time.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join