It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Uncensored NASA Moon Images!!

page: 23
<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 06:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by bigfatfurrytexan

This is a training camp for alien species to learn about life on the planet in a typical house in a typical yard surrounded by a white picket fence. When they first come to Earth, before they blend in with the public, they are put into safehouses molded after the witness protection program.

What other use a fence or wall for? To keep stuff in or out.

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 06:52 PM
link   
Whoops! Double post. Might as well refresh everyones memory with this picture:

There are cavities below the ramp. The ramp is thin relative to the rock around it.

I like the picture of 24 Pleasant Street, the Moon also.

[edit on 8/20/08 by stikkinikki]

[edit on 8/20/08 by stikkinikki]

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 06:55 PM
link   
reply to post by stikkinikki

You know, I came to the same conclusion and had my doubts, but your confirming it makes it absolute, unbeatable proof. Thank you!

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 07:00 PM
link   
You know. When you connect all the dots. The tight fistedness of data and pics from the most recent American and Japanese probes. The failure to return to the moon since 1969. Hearing an astronaut saying 'we were warned off in no uncertain terms'.
These stunning photos from Mr. Singh.
It is pretty evident to me we are not alone.

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 07:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by jpm1602
You know. When you connect all the dots. The tight fistedness of data and pics from the most recent American and Japanese probes. The failure to return to the moon since 1969. Hearing an astronaut saying 'we were warned off in no uncertain terms'.
These stunning photos from Mr. Singh.
It is pretty evident to me we are not alone.

I would like to contribute something of value to this thread: the last time we actually landed on the moon was December of 1972, not 1969.

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 07:14 PM
link   
Thank you for the correction thrashee. My mistake. I think I'm getting oldheimers.

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 07:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mookite
Furthermore, doesn't everyone realize that the Clementine Mission used extremely high resolution cameras, and most of those photos are still classified? All these blurry images we are agonizing over

I do believe I read that the clementine photos were released to the general public almost immediately. All of em? I dunno, and I know not to believe everything you read on the web, but here it is:
www.cmf.nrl.navy.mil...

edit: they actually took some really nice pics. Might be a new wallpaper in there somewhere amongst the hi-res tiffs.

Our government is trying to protect us from what ?

...and how!

[edit on 20-8-2008 by 4N6310]

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 07:15 PM
link   
reply to post by jpm1602

Hehe, nah....the only reason I remember that was because I recently had to refresh my own memory of the Apollo program and from some claims regarding an alleged Apollo 20 mission.

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 07:16 PM
link   

ser.sese.asu.edu...
text from picture: There is a hole through the structure of this object that the sunlight is shining through, or there is an extremely tall monolith rising from the shadows that light is reflecting off its top.

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 07:22 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

I am still waiting for certain documents from FOIA but as they are from 1958 they have been 'difficult' to locate... or so I am informed by several military agencies... So far I have Vol I and IV. III is political but II is the one I need

Wow! Thats deep, your deep..I love it

I may have to hire someone to physically go knock on a door

Sorry but this is the bit i love
....GO GET 'EM
(i'd be scared, seriously
)

Is there still a place open in the consortium?
I never did crop n chop that "Crowned King on Mars" pic for yer back then (was bit newbie 'n all).

In this thread

On a seporate note...

I found a pic years ago (the actual find was by someone else on the net, but i have forgotten unfortunately), of a Temple like structure on mars!!!

Took me AGES to find the source (as it wasn't included). And when i saw it, its definately 'there', and I really don't like blurry pictures.... this REALLY made me think, as this ain't too blurry at all

I will show you the image(s) I am talking about (enhanced and source etc.), but they are stuffed away on my PC, so it will take time to find them....
.....Its 1.30am-ish now and i've had a FEW to say the least

So i shan't be doing that right now
. But I also do not want to 'off topic' this excellent thread. If yer want to see the pics let me know. I noticed U2U's are disabled
(or is that just me?).

ANYWaAAaY, MUCH beer, rambled on abit

Cheers for the reply

AoN

[edit on 20-8-2008 by Anomic of Nihilism]

[edit on 20-8-2008 by Anomic of Nihilism]

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 07:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Willbert

Zorgon is probably talking about the line above the "Altitude (km)", the one that says "Corrected Resolution (meters)".

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 07:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by star in a jar

I guess the possibilities I can think of are reflection from something else or like you say either hole in the rock or projecting bump. I don't think we have enough information to say extremely tall. I am going to call the image "black heart".

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 08:03 PM
link   

ser.sese.asu.edu...
Does it not look like there is a statue of a man sitting on a ledge by an giant crater?

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 09:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by stikkinikki
Whoops! Double post. Might as well refresh everyones memory with this picture:

There are cavities below the ramp. The ramp is thin relative to the rock around it.

Man, I just cannot look at this picture now and NOT see what has been highlighted here by member watchZEITGEISTnow on the 4th page:

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 09:10 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 09:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by thrashee
Which would be why I was asking for navigational aid. There wasn't a ready link for moon images.

www.thelivingmoon.com...

Top of the page BIG GREEN LETTERS
Moon Images Direct Link Menu

Mikes new finds are not there yet Links to those images are to ASU

Although I do note that the gentleman you quoted as a supporter of your site actually has his own subdirectory ON it....isn't that kind of like Coke performing taste tests on their own employees?

Nope because he joined the cause AFTER the letter

[edit on 20-8-2008 by zorgon]

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 09:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon
Top of the page BIG GREEN LETTERS
Moon Images Direct Link Menu

Doh! I'm going to practice something right now that I'm not very good at...humility

[edit on 20-8-2008 by thrashee]

[edit on 20-8-2008 by thrashee]

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 09:40 PM
link   
I am sorry, Thrashee. I was away preparing supper for my kids, doing dishes, getting the wife sent off to work, having my mind completely blown by an email...

Here is a link to the info you requested about that image. It is of Daedelus crater. No, i did not find it. But it is the best (or maybe the second best...look at the Lick photo anamoly on the same site) image I have seen yet.

www.thelivingmoon.com...

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 09:50 PM
link   
reply to post by bigfatfurrytexan

Thank you for the link, off to take a peek.

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 10:22 PM
link   

Furthermore, doesn't everyone realize that the Clementine Mission used extremely high resolution cameras, and most of those photos are still classified? All these blurry images we are agonizing over

***SIGH......***

Let me try once more...... and put this to rest...
PLEASE Bookmark this post for future reference Thank you

Point One. Clementine did indeed take high resolution images.

Point Two. Clementine was a Star Wars program run by the NAVY NRL

Point Three The number of images they took...

Clementine captured 1.8 million images of the Moon's surface. The Laboratory provides the Clementine Lunar Image Browser as a courtesy to scientific researchers, as well as the general public, and you are welcome to browse the over 170,000 images that are available.

Anyone good at MATH here? That statement is on the Navy site

Point Four They released a down graded set for the public which was made available on Browser version 1.5 It is still available here
www.cmf.nrl.navy.mil...

This is where all those poor grade images still around the internet showing 'anomalies' came from...

THIS IS THE QUALITY from Version 1.5 The area is Reiner Gamma... This is the famous MOON BASE...

Point Fiver... They released Version 2.0 Slightly better 'quality' despite the fact that it WAS THE SAME DATA SET... they just released a better copy

Clementine Lunar Image Browser 2.0
www.nrl.navy.mil...
This one is difficult to use unless you know your way around the moon

THIS is the SAME area Reiner Gamma in Version 2.0

Now Mike mentioned Mark Robinson in the OP as 'keeper' of these LO images in this thread. Mark and his team used to work out of North Western University... In November of 2006 he moved ops to ASU... In Oct of 2006 LPI had a symposium during which they launched the Clemetine data set for Map-a-Planet at the USGS

We were given a link to Marks old directory at NWU that contained the 63 meg color maps and the 2 gigabyte .cub files that are used for the Planet Mapper

All this was released here at ATS thanks to Johnny Anonymous' help

Revealed for the First Time Color Images of the Moon from Clementine Satellite
Press Release - Pegasus Research Consortium -December 15th 2006
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Patty Garcia from USGS was very happy about the traffic generated from ATS for their new trial program

Here is Reiner Gamma once again from that color set... Notice any difference?

As I said before this is 10% of the full size available... the other one is to big for most to download

It is simply amazing to me how many people still are not getting it that these high res full color images exist (and yes ArMaP will point out that they include the IR band
)

If anyone is really interested in taking the time to discover Clememtine feel free to look over the pages...

This Page has a collection of Reiner Gamma images including one taken by a 10 inch scope in the UK for comparison
www.thelivingmoon.com...

This Page has a collection of the most famous cover ups on Version 2.0... the ones EVERYONE is talking about around the net and on you tube with coordinates...

www.thelivingmoon.com...

It includes the shiny space craft hovering above the surface with a shadow
A Pegasus discovery

This page has all the details and links to the DoD official documents and the mysteries surrounding Clementine including the discovery of a frozen lake 100 square kilometers by 50 feet deep released by the Pentagon

To those who don't know, it passed by Earth in 2005 and is STILL OUT THERE!

Wherefore Art Thou Clementine?

In case there is ANY doubt about the capabilities of the Clementine Cameras..THIS was taken from Lunar Orbit (See the DoD PDF file)

I do believe I read that the clementine photos were released to the general public almost immediately. All of em? I dunno, and I know not to believe everything you read on the web, but...

Well 170,000 images out of 1.8 million is not exactly ALL of them

I hope you are a little better informed now?

So back to Lunar Orbiter... I am almost done downloading all 895 high res 25 meg tiffs from USGS Its taken a while even at my speed... These are bigger than the ones at ASU but I will get those next... to compare

As to how many pictures were taken from various missions compared to how many we are allowed to see?

Here is a LIST
www.keithlaney.net...

Let me post a sample for those who hate following links..

Hasselblad handheld photography - color and b/w - common to all missions
Apollo 8: 860 photos, fewer than 30 are digitized faithfully.
Apollo 10: 1319 photos, fewer than 40.
Apollo 11: 1403 photos, fewer than 60.
Apollo 12: 1585 photos, fewer than 40.
Apollo 13: 585 photos, fewer than 20
Apollo 14: 1273 photos, fewer than 40.
Apollo 15: 2524 photos, fewer than 90.
Apollo 16: 2851 photos, fewer than 50.
Apollo 17: 3606 photos, fewer than 80.
~Out of the 16006 Hasselblad photos, fewer than 450 are digitized faithfully~

<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join