It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US out to Dominate The World

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2004 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by tututkamen

Originally posted by worldwatcher
But they do know it is the NWO, that is why they went after the freemasons in turkey.

Speaking of Freemasons here is the reason the Freemasons of France gave Ben Franklin 5 million to fund the revolution..

Tut Tut

Legend of Ra and Isis; Gnostic Magic of Egypt; Extracts from the Gnostic Papyrus; The Book of the Grand Words of Each Mystery; 90 pages, ISBN 1-56459-322-3. [NOTE: Again, notice the extreme reverance for the Ancient Mystery Religion of Egypt, whom God furiously hated and physically judged! We see the first reference to the Egyptian Phoenix bird, which lived for 500 years, and then burned up spontaneously. But, out of the ashes of the burned Phoenix, a new Phoenix would arise, to live another 500 years. Occultists in the late 1700's were told by Francis Bacon that the new North American Continent was to be established as a New Atlantis. This new country would lead the world into the New World Order. Just as the world was entering the new order, this New Atlantis (the U.S.A.) would burn like the Phoenix bird, but that out of the ashes the New World Order would arise. Do not be deceived: our current leaders also believe this concept, and are preparing this country to self-destruct. This is why we have deliberately accumulated so much debt, and why we have done so many things on the national level that are obviously destructive. This Phoenix bird is about to burn! Finally, did you know that our American Eagle symbol was first conceived as the Phoenix bird? Now you know the rest of the story!]

don't take my word for it. take theirs here.

www.cuttingedge.org...

Ahhh.. A man after my own heart, its refreshing.

I wonder why A GOD would hate something so much?

posted on Mar, 17 2004 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by godservant
...and that is why I think that one of the strong possibilities of the identity of the antichrist is the USA.

Not the anti-christ, but the whore in Johns vision in revelations

new topics

<< 1   >>

join