It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Proof that Aliens exist - The $10,000 challenge!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 03:56 PM
link   
I just ran across this challenge. I didn't see it posted anywhere.

Proof that Aliens exist - The $10,000 challenge!

Some of my recent articles on the subject of UFO´s and Aliens have received a few critical comments, because I mentioned that more solid proof was needed in order to prove that aliens do indeed exist.

Following one of these articles I was contacted by two people, who claimed that they had the proof I was talking about. After exchanging a number of emails and studying the images they had, I agreed to present the information they were offering. CLICK HERE to view a specially created page revealing the images and information they have provided.

Link to the source

Link to the challenge

Surely someone her on ATS can debunk this.

Good Luck!

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 04:20 PM
link   
Im sorry but those pictures are terrible

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 04:31 PM
link   
Im sorry but If I had proof that aliens exsisted, $10k would be chump change compared to what NI would pay.

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 04:34 PM
link   
I think I have seen the image with the "electronic circuit" (people have too much imagination...), so this may not be new, just new to that guy.

I wonder how can someone accept those images as proof of anything.

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 04:34 PM
link   
Amazingly, the same people who so honestly claim that aliens exist without a doubt are refusing to cash in on 10K for their knowledge.

Makes you wonder. Is it a conspiracy??

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 04:45 PM
link   
Well, I debunked it and sent them the email. I'll let you guys know if they actually pay up.

Somehow, I doubt it.

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 05:06 PM
link   
I'm just courious, after "researching" UFO's little grey men and what not for over fifteen years now and becoming quite skeptical, can anybody answer me this?
the government finally acknowledges that aliens exist an have been here for fifty years or what ever. Now what? You finally have "the truth" and now how has your life changed? you still have to get up tomorrow and go to work like you did the day before. you still get stuck in traffic on your way there. you still have to pay those electricity bills. how has the quality of your life, let alone any one elses, changed with the knowledge that we are not alone and that those little grey guys are here doing God only knows what to God only knows whom.
Of what worth is this information? how does this change anything? Wal-Mart will still take land from people to build super-centers, the NAFTA super highway will still happen and Bill Gates will still continue to create OS's that refuse to work correctly. Let's not even go into the car manufactueres and gas companies

So how has this informaiton changed your life? At best Abductees will at least have some consolation knowing they're not crazy. Above that, nothing.

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 05:41 PM
link   
Oh my...

Springer...

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 05:53 PM
link   
HAS ANYONE EVER SEEN A PHOTO OF ALIEN'S BEFORE, I WOULD NOT DISCOUNT THESE PHOTO. ANYONE WHO WOULD CHALLENGE THE WORLD SCIENTIFIC COMMUNITY TO DEBUNK THEM IS PROBABLY HOLDING A ROYAL FLUSH!!!

Mod Edit - Mod Edit: All Caps – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 17-8-2008 by elevatedone]

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 05:58 PM
link   
THE SCIENTIST WHO DEVELOPED THE DIGITAL PIXEL ENHANCEMENT PROGRAM ON THE PATENT, (LOOK CLOSE AT THE PHOTO AND SEE THE COPYRIGHT) IS ONE OF THE LEADING SCIENTISTS IN THE OPTIAL FIELD. I REALLY DOUBT HE WOULD PUT HIS NAME OUT THERE IF THEY DID NOT HAVE SOLID PROOF........

Mod Edit -

Mod Edit: All Caps – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 17-8-2008 by elevatedone]

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 06:04 PM
link   
Sorry about the "CAPS" my bad.........

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 06:55 PM
link   
reply to post by RonnieUFO

Is he really a leading scientist in the optical (that what I suppose you wanted to write) field? Could you provide more information about him?

And the problem with that challenge is that it's impossible to win because to win it we must prove something that is not true.

As they have it on that page, the challenge is:

IN ORDER TO MAKE YOUR CHALLENGE, YOU MUST PROVIDE DETAILED PROOF THAT THESE IMAGES ARE NOT REAL!

The images are real, so it's impossible to provide detailed proof that they are not.

Edit: welcome to ATS, if you came here for more than just the three posts above.

[edit on 17/8/2008 by ArMaP]

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 07:27 PM
link   
The Scientist who produced the photo's according to my source has the most powerful software program for enhancing digital pixel images. It apparently can enhance photo's without distortion into infinity. My friend says he is a Thermo image expert, x-ray. If someone could take the NASA film footage and duplicate the image enhancement as he did I think you would have the same results, Alien's.

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 07:29 PM
link   
Sorry, I had to step away for dinner. I did not want to leave you hanging.........

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 07:59 PM
link   
wow that is a weird photo...

thanks for posting,

makes me look at the tether anomaly's a little differently

[edit on 17-8-2008 by easynow]

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 07:59 PM
link   
Right - proof they are fake. They should be secure in the challenge because they can most likely refute all claims of false by working around whatever some one states. It is a picture of something unclear that is supposed to be enhanced (meaning it has been changed) so is the change closer to reality or farther away.

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 08:00 PM
link   
reply to post by RonnieUFO

The problem with that supposed technique is that the needle example looks more like an enhancement of a different photo (not the small photo of the needle) and the enhancements from the NASA video and the other video look more like common resamples with interpolation.

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 08:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Springer

Isn't that the type of post that we should not make?

Should I ask for a warning to be issued to you for that bad example to the other users?

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 08:11 PM
link   
Im glad someone is skectical about the photo's, after clicking on the photo's and enlarging them I found they make a profound statement to their credibility. Once the scientific community try's to duplicate the process we will know if they are real or not. The NASA STS 75 video does look like we have company?????

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 10:00 PM
link   
Don't be suprised if scientists try and duplicate the process of enlarging a single frame of film from the STS 75 Tether video and that they only prove the photo's to be real. I just have this feeling people making the offer already know the truth and want the Scientific community to investigate the photo's. What's your take on this?

top topics

<<   2 >>

join