It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Quantum Entanglement and Strings

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 01:35 AM
link   
I wasn't sure where to put this one, so feel free to move it.
I have been fascinated by "spooky action at a distance" as Einstein referred to it, or more commonly - quantum entanglement. I was thinking about it this afternoon and I thought that maybe "entangled" particles are actually crests and troughs of a single, vibrating string in another dimension. I drew up a messy diagram and scanned it. Here it is:
Diagram
As a disclaimer - I have never taken a physics course in my life. I did take Astronomy as an elective.

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 02:33 AM
link   
So, does anyone have an opinion on this? Do you think it sounds plausible or not?

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 03:03 AM
link   
Well, I had my own idea that there really is no distance. It's not a wormhole or anything connecting two points in 3d space but there's literally no space between the particles.

I'm not versed well enough in the theory or its mathematics to really comment on what's plausible or consistent with it however.

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 03:12 AM
link   
Don't worry about being "qualified". I'm glad to hear your opinion. I have also thought about particles being objects in another dimension rather than strings. I read a book review on Amazon last night that is similar to what you are saying. I think the author proposed that particles are motionless objects in a fourth dimension that is expanding relative to our three dimensions. I can't remember the name but I'll dig in my history and see if I can find it.

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 03:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by fomalhaut
Don't worry about being "qualified". I'm glad to hear your opinion. I have also thought about particles being objects in another dimension rather than strings.

Wave, particle, string...I'm not really assigning one of those particular attributes but picking a word at random from the three in order to make a sentence and the experiments generally say "particle" as well.

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 03:18 AM
link   
I found it. It actually wasn't a book review. It was a discussion forum on Moving Dimensions Theory.

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 03:54 AM
link   
I have been doing research that is an atempt to combine the Unifield field Theory with the Theory of Quantum Physics. There are break thoughs that show be possible that would allow all cars, trucks to have engines that are such that power can be sent back to a elictric company to turn the meter backwards. I am currently doing design drawing from which the beta model shall be made.

This power unit could be the size of a loaf of bread and take basic 100 watts for poerating a light. I plan on heating the inner area of device to create more heat as the magnetic energy is increased. I see a 70 lb ceramic turbine to run the car and the home would have the same type of turbine with which to power home with extra being sold to the electric company.

We need to get rid of this old fuel know if we all work as one towards it. I plan to aid all serious energy researchers so write me if you have questions to ask of me.

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 04:21 AM
link   
reply to post by EnlightenUp

Just wanted to share with you that an object caught on film or digtal cameras can be used to study the unseen that occurs in physics when a substance is raised into another energy level when doing chemisty.

I have seen that the objects called rods that seem to be around cave opennings or other outdoor locations to catch their image in the air. I recently was given the answer to how this works out and even responds as it should. These rods are not quite what we thought they were and I hope to be able to produce a beta unit to show that to all. A friend of mine has developed picture taking techniques that others use this very day. He will be elated when I show him the interaction of these with the unified field with quantum mechanics. I saw the mathimatical model from all my training begin to take shape to explain energy jumps that do covalent bonding. I hope this may help you in some way.

I hope for you that the search for the knowledge may light the path of your journey filled with break thoughs related to energy to help mankind to live better.

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 04:00 AM
link   
your diagram does show the form of function that you call a string of particles.

Your diagram matches energy research I have been doing for a long time.

Jf you want to know more let me explain further how it relates to chemistry and the heavens above so it is in everything.

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 04:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Light2u

Sorry but my remarks are for you to do a reply.

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 08:17 AM
link   
Sorry, my laptop has been in the shop awhile as I was stupid enough to carry it in the rain one day. I've been lost without it. I just got it back. Sure, if you have some knowledge of what I'm talking about, I'd love to hear it.

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 08:35 AM
link   
Strings, in 'the theory of everything' strings, are a way of imagining how particles can exist together at infintisimilly small distances whilst avoiding the impossible concept of infinite gravity.

A sort of 'fuzzy vibrating string' that can touch other pieces of string and form quarks (that form everything else) without destroying one another instantly.

The gravity is thought to 'move' up and down strings, being on different parts of the string when they touch, therefore enabeling them to form without annihalating each other.

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 02:26 PM
link   
This is a reply to your post fomalhaut. Hope it helps you.

I am glad your laptop is back up again.

Do you have any type of 3D drawing or viewing program?

I have an advanced model of the "Theory of Everything" that I am still doing more in detail work so as to get to create new types of energy producers that each home or car can use for all needs for safe power.

I saw your sketch of your view of the string that appears to have a view of some of the most important details of energy jumps related to modern chemistry methods. Review facts on SP-2 orbital’s as related to jumps in energy making new compounds to exist. Look also at the unit cube used in chemistry to find out data like how much space is there between the particles of the cube model being studied. This unit cube is very important for you to learn more about.

When you have done some research on the above items I will provide a drawing to show you want is at stake here. The physics of this is what lets matter to change as needed to let it travel to a new location in space/time so no explosions would happen on earth. It reveals how matter can act as different parts of our known physical laws of science and math.

Have some other stuff to do so will post more later today.

So good luck and may the force be with you.

[edit on 10-9-2008 by Light2u]

[edit on 10-9-2008 by Light2u]

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 03:54 PM
link   
reply to post by moonrat

Good day moonrat and may I be able to share good knowledge to better explain the unit cube model I mentioned above to fomalhaut above.

This cube model shows how the universe and chemistry are from the same set of physics. I will be glad to work with you also to open up more thoughts of others that review this new physics model for time and space over the physical things in the universe. It explains why many processes in matter conversion and the asymptotes used in math.

If there are 6 dimensions 2 being for temporal and 4 for space/time this would allow for a model that the two fuzzy waves the string that acts with the quarks that are the holders of the very small distances to prevent particles from being annihilated by each other. This is what would be used to be able to travel great distances at great speeds that would not harm us since we would be living with in a model of the singing spheres. Infinite gravity would be at the beckon of the operators of a new type of transportation that can be possible if mankind is ready inside one another for the dangers are real if these forces are misused by unlearned experimenters.

The forces we need to use are everything if we are learned enough as soulful creatures to use the force that has always been as surveyed.

What do you think? Comment if you would like.

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 08:33 PM
link   
how strange , you come up with exactly the same theory as me as to the nature of the plasmoid looking ufos.

qauntum entlangled plasmas are able to be remotly manipulated and to us appear to be colourful,shiny ufos etc.

i bet most ufos are unpiloted light shows ment to dazzle and wow us unsuspecting humons ,why send a high tech craft when you can send a low budget replica?.

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 10:39 PM
link   
This is a reply to welivefortheson

I believe................so you do too?

Some are very much more than plasma energy patterns controlled from other locations.

There are good UFOs and there are evil UFOs for I have known about UFOs since I was 5 years old. I have learned by being around UFOs all my life and I have been able to show others sightings. I lived just to the North from the Gilliland Ranch and have seen Spheres of light in great detail since it displayed for me.

May you experience a great sighting with one color being there mostly. If you do have a event I will tell you the color I picked first prior to hearing all the facts.

posted on Oct, 26 2008 @ 01:38 PM
link   
All these posts seem to be very poorly written, both grammatically and in scientific terms. For that reason alone, my response here may well be omitted. However: the highly desirable energy-for-nothing concept remains in dreamland at the moment as we simply don't know enough about the quantum world and the true nature of multidimensional space, (if indeed it exists). The claims about beta models of working machines are surely utter bunk therefore?
The references to UFO's being mere projections do fit with my own suspicions however. Whatever they are, the more convincing observations certainly aren't regular physical objects as we understand them.
If anyone here really has the knowledge to construct a zero-point energy generator it would be worth trillions - I am a mature professional electrical, electronic and software man and I'd be happy to do the engineering for you ... but I won't hold my breath.

new topics

top topics

join