It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where are the 9-11 "injured"?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 11:26 PM
link   
I mean no disrespect to victims and survivors of 9-11, but I never hear of anybody permanately physically injured from 9-11, other than first responders. I hear of those who died abruptly that day, or those who miraculously made it out without a scratch, but never those who fall in between. Although I did hear of a married couple who worked for the Port Authority who suffered terrible burns and made it out. Anybody else?

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 11:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Abbby

I agree, where are all those street level witnesses from that day? Injured or not. Also I was always looking for the fireman that described the explosions he and his fellow firemen heard "like going off on every level, boom boom boom". To me that guy is a huge witness for bombs going off in the buildings prior to the 'collapse', or as I say demolitions.

Z

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 12:24 AM
link   
That is a very good question. Now that I think about it, I can't think of anyone, other than the burned couple, either.

And wasn't there something that came out later, discrediting them somehow?

I've never even seen an estimated number of injured.

I wonder if any of the miraculous escapees and first- responders remember seeing any injured that managed to survive.

[edit on 16-8-2008 by asmeone2]

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 12:03 PM
link   
usgovinfo.about.com...

"The 9-11 terrorist attacks resulted in the deaths of 2,551 civilians and serious injury to another 215. The attacks also killed or seriously injured 460 emergency responders."

*sigh* google is your friend

Also explains why you didnt hear much about the injured: not that many. Seems you either got away or died that day.

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 12:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by debunky

Also explains why you didnt hear much about the injured: not that many. Seems you either got away or died that day.

That's the answer right there.

sorry for the one liner.

[edit on 16-8-2008 by ThroatYogurt]

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 05:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by debunky
serious injury to another 215.

So why do we not here about the 215 injured?

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 06:55 PM
link   
reply to post by ULTIMA1

7 years later Ultima. You still want updates? geeesh

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 10:04 PM
link   
reply to post by ThroatYogurt

But this is my point.....out of this whole catastrophe only 250 civilians injured? And none serious enough to even bother mentioning in the days that followed?
No reports from the media of tales of survival? No follow up stories? I'm not talking scrapes and cuts...I just find it hard to believe that all those who made it out alive did so in one piece with only bumps and bruises.
Usually the media loves to put faces on victims, tell the stories of their experience and how they are coping.....but the best that can be reported are statistics?

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 10:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Abbby

Sorry. Make that "215". Somehow that's even more unbelievable.

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 10:31 PM
link   

I mean no disrespect to victims and survivors of 9-11, but I never hear of anybody permanately physically injured from 9-11, other than first responders. I hear of those who died abruptly that day, or those who miraculously made it out without a scratch, but never those who fall in between. Although I did hear of a married couple who worked for the Port Authority who suffered terrible burns and made it out. Anybody else?

Want names of victims? Here are some people seriously injured (burned)
that day.

Burn victims - one year later

www.pbs.org...

Interview with victim

On September 11, Manu Dhingra was just reporting to his job at the firm of Andover Brokerage in the World Trade Center's north tower when a plane hit the building. The ensuing fireball severely injured Dhingra, but -- with the help of friends -- he survived. He spent three weeks in New York Weill Cornell Medical Center before being released Tuesday. He spoke with CNN anchor Paula Zahn Thursday morning.

archives.cnn.com...

Lauren Manning

Lauren Manning, a Cantor Fitzgerald executive, was burned over more than 80 percent of her body when engulfed in a fireball in Tower 1 of the WTC, on 9/11

www.chicagotribune.com...

Jeanieann Maffeo - died 6 weeks later of burns

WTC Burn Victim Loses Fight To Live A Brooklyn woman who survived a flaming cascade of jet fuel in the World Trade Center disaster and asked her family to thank the man who first helped her died after a struggle to recover from head-to-toe burns. Jennieann Maffeo of Brooklyn, a 40-year-old senior associate in systems development at UBS PaineWebber, died Monday night at the burn unit of Weill Cornell Medical Center. "I am saddened to tell you that, after a six-week battle to overcome the injuries she suffered on Sept. 11, our colleague Jennieann Maffeo has lost her fight for life," UBS PaineWebber Chairman Joseph Grano said in a memo to employees at the brokerage giant.

In the book September 11: An Oral History, David N. Frank relates some of what he saw making his way down from the 78th floor of the WTC North Tower after the first plane hit:

Someone had a radio and turned it on. A plane had hit our building. Then it was two planes. That explained the smell of jet fuel. We certainly had inhaled a lot of it. Around the 40s, we heard voices from above, yelling, "Move right! Burn victims coming down!" I caught my first glimpse of her on the staircase above me. She was in her twenties or early thirties. She turned the corner toward us. Two or three people behind her. She walked like a zombie. Eyes straight ahead, expressionless. Clothes burned off of half her body. Third-degree burns. Skin flapping and falling off her arms, neck and face. Her blond hair caked in gray slime. Fully ambulatory. Totally in shock. I had never seen anything like that. About fifteen minutes later, a second woman followed. It was bizarre. She looked almost the same age, height and weight. She had the same hair color, burns and emotionless expression. She didn't say a thing. I don't think she even touched the hand railing.

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 10:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThroatYogurt

Yes becasue after 7 years ther is still no evidence to support the official story.

When are you believers ever going to be adult enough to admit that you have no real evidence to support the official story?

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 10:36 PM
link   
You "truther" clowns are really nauseating - think that all the victims
were faking it or shills as we so often heard from the kook fringe...

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 09:46 AM
link   
reply to post by thedman

Who said anything about "faking it"? That never even crossed my mind. I simply asked about the people who fall in between.

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 09:55 AM
link   
Jeez, sure is easy to spot those that either work for the gov or are simply wholly gullible when a simple question about 911 is posted !!!

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 10:01 AM
link   
A simple search on:

GOOGLE

YOUTUBE

CNN

ABC

BBC

NBC

FOX

Will show you whatever your looking for. There is nothing strange about the amount of injuries.

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 10:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by ULTIMA1

Yes becasue after 7 years ther is still no evidence to support the official story.

When are you believers ever going to be adult enough to admit that you have no real evidence to support the official story?

1. when will you learn to spell? 46 years old and still can't.

2. when will you buck up and supply us with ANY evidence to refute the "believers?" Your posts are nothing but echoed statements that you have done for years now and carry from other forums.

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 10:16 AM
link   

1. when will you learn to spell? 46 years old and still can't.

I'll take the off-topic warning just to say .......... pointing out spelling errors - that's just friggen lame. Are you a 12yr old on AOL?

ugh

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 10:22 AM
link   
Both of you calm down, or I'm going to pull this forum over and come back there.
Look, question was: Where are the injured?
And it's been answered. Move on to the next bit.

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 10:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Misfit

Misfit... the guy claims to be an Agent for the NSA. He even showed us his credentials. Yes he should be able to spell. I'm wondering how he passed any of the classes.

Yes I was off topic, but he regurgitates the same post over and over. It's getting VERY old.

Carry on now chaps.

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 12:21 PM
link   

Who said anything about "faking it"? That never even crossed my mind. I simply asked about the people who fall in between.

As stated earlier - either died or survived depending on where one was

Dozens of survivors suffered critical burns from burning jet fuel

If do google search with BURN VICTIM WTC get 400,000 responses

Eliminating fringe truther sites one can find dozens of stories from
media about those injured

join