It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Penetrating Area51

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 11:55 PM
link   
are there any credible stories of anyone ever making an attempt at getting to the base? I know the coast2coast call story about the plane flying in and getting shot down but that's no doubt a lie or deliberate disinfo.

anyone ever tried? or are we really so sheepish that noone in the entire world had the guts to do it

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 12:00 AM
link   
People have the guts to do it, in the past people had the guts to do it, but you dont just say your sorry and go back home, you either die or go to jail without trial for the rest of your life.

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 12:06 AM
link   
Well first of all, thank God... when I read the title I was shure this was, yet, another "let's infiltrate A51" thread..

Anywyas...

As far as I know.. nope, no successful attemts.. at least not as we have heard of..

But I challenge you to do it! Since you're calling us "sheepish", than please do it yourself then, or forever shut up... I mean, if you were trying.. or the cammo dudes approaches you, telling you to either get out of there or get pulled in... would you just continue your journey? Or if you heard someone fiering against you? I mean, don't think it's matter of beeing sheepish.. but beeing smart... you know, I would love to see whats going on there.. whether it's the Alien'Inn or just a secret ops base.. but I would also want to live to tell the story.. and it wouldn't be any good if I were dead or in jail now then?

And also, infiltrating such a high security base isn't just something an everyday person will be able to do on his own, at least not without getting caught doing it... And to try it alone, no matter what your intentions are, is a huge vialation of the laws.. and especially when your country is in war.. then this sort of trespassing could be looked upon as an act of terrorism.. and if so, you're really screwd...

I'm not affraid in that manor of attempting to infiltrate A51, but I'm smart enough not to do it... and for two simple resons.. I love my life, and I don't wish to end up either dead or in jail

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 12:46 AM
link   
it really seems like the government takes us as pretty stupid people, what would go wrong if we were all disclosed on the little details, like an overview. certainly any important info would be kept secret because of a risk of other countries finding out but if we all new the jist of it what could go wrong. it pisses me off to think that these people with high clearance would think we couldn't handle the truth. any way, i don't think anyone has or will try to infiltrate area 51, and if it has been breached then we wouldn't hear about it, their families wouldn't even hear about it. when i'm getting old and i'm ready to die i think it would be pretty interesting to just stumble on in and blame it on alzhiemers, if i didn't get shot first.

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 12:56 AM
link   
you cant infiltrate area 51!!!!, there are ground sensors everywhere and the base police monitor EVERYBODY that comes near the main entrance and around the perimeter of the nevada test site through cameras and ground sensors,,, oh, you can go right up to the main entrance, take pics with the sign right behind you but step over the border line and they will come down and detain you till the sheriff comes and takes you away, and from what i have heard and read, hes a real hard case!!!, you can read about encounters on dreamlandresort.com

be safe people

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 01:47 AM
link   
You people that think that you can't infiltrate Area51 are all wrong!!! I have verifiable evidence that somebody has infiltrated Area51. My friend is a mysterious but very powerful Ninja and he often practices his skills by infiltrating Area 51 all the time. like at least a few times a year.

The camo dudes are chumps to him and don't even offer half the challenge eluding Lopans sentinel guards of the undead army and they are total hacks.

He knows everything that is going on in area 51. he's told me so. One time he even saw a grey walking with a scientist in one of the halls. He used his ninja intuition to out mind control the grey so that the grey wouldn't telepathically sense his presence when he was sneaking up on it. THe scientist he killed too, but that is because the scientist died from a heart attack because he was so scared when the ninja did like this crazy flip in the air and stabbed the grey with his tanto. it was sweet!!1 too bad the scientist croaked, not really his fault though, so I can't get mad at him.

I'm going to ask him when I see him next the best way to infiltrate Area 51. Maybe he'll divulge some of his ninja secrets to us about how to sneak into area 51 undetected. We all better hop he tells us because weather we like it or not that is still probably the most likely way somebody would be able to sneak into area 51. you'd need my ninja friends super human abilities. So in short there is no way to sneak into area 51 with out being invited.

I think he mentioned something about camouflaging himself as a cactus or a rock and moving real slowly once. I don't know i'll ask him when he comes back from storming lord imuru's fantasy cloud castle to defeat his army of demons, save the princess of the bamboo forest and complete the buddha hari ku.

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 02:13 AM
link   
reply to post by declassified

well I am sorry to have to break it to all of you but in early 2007 a lost student pilot on his first solo cross country breached the restriced airspace over a51 and flew with in 5 nm of groom lake and then proceeded to land at creech AFB in Indian Springs, Nv. He was interigated for 4 hrs then released to his flight instructor. To make it better he was not a US citizen and none of his required documentation on him he didn't even loose his pilots certificate and proceeded to go on to recieve his ppl. So no planes who bust the airspace don't get shoot down!!!! Sorry

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 09:12 AM
link   
ya know people work there and if you got a job there you wouldnt need to infiltrate it. all facilities have workers from janitors to pilots. hasnt anyone ever just applied for a job? seems like the best way if you really wanted to get on the inside and see what is going on. Also there is no proof that if you go there you get killed or go away forever. this is america and as an american I can say that we dont do go around killing people or jailing them foever. that costs way to much.

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 11:48 AM
link   
I witnessed someone infiltrating Area 51.
And I got it on camera.

www.youtube.com...

[edit on 15-8-2008 by evoeight04]

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 01:20 PM
link   
That was an interesting video.

That has got to be some of the worlds dumbest ladies. Wonder what ever happened of them. Those camo dudes do not f around. they went right after them trespassers in seconds.

Those ladies knew damned well what they were doing though. thats obvious. I think they were actually scoping out the guys in the video to make sure they weren't undercover camo dudes. they were planing to charge that gate.

So yeah. infiltrating Area51 will get you busted.

Although none of what was in the video would have happened to my ninja friend. like I said the camo dudes are chumps to all real ninjas.

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 03:30 PM
link   
Jerry Freeman

I can't find the original series that documented Jerry's trip, but there are numerous one page accounts regarding his trip.

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 11:51 PM
link   
dudes. if all they have is donut munchers and seismic sensor arrays then penetration is no problem. question is whether they have better. I'd guess they do but how much better.
a couple of obvious ways that could be considered:
1) make a small solar powered autonomous vehicle disguised as a rock. put a little effort into making it look right both visually and thermally. onboard camera, wireless transmission, run it up within sight of the run way or hangars and hang out and see what comes by. the super simple case is just a battery powered remote controlled little vehicle.
2) the blitz attack. basically the same but with a remote controlled plane. fly it in at low altitude away from the roads and just make a run for it and see how far you get in, if you get in you make as many passes at the buildings as you can. wont reveal anything but it should be great fun

3) find out where the bus stops outside the base. slap a wireless camera and a battery pack on the bus and let it ride the camera into the base.

these are just the crude attempts. try to have a little bit more imagination than just walking up to the camo dudes and then refuse to stop...

of course if you try these approaches it's hard to feign confusion
I accidentally built an autonomous thermally stealth vehicle that just happened to break in and take some pictures. it happens

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 03:17 AM
link   
Guys, its a top secret test facility. Leave it alone. I do however would like to spend a few moonless nights camped nearby just to take it all in. I think the alien angle is WAY overplayed by the locals to keep business going. Food for thought; the recent retirement of the F117 must mean that something else has come on line. I dont think there is anything in the current arsenal that can do the same job.

new topics

top topics

join