It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has anyone figured out why McCain is even running..?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 10:10 PM
link   
The only thing I see he stands for is bushes policies and keeping our boys in IRAQ ... excuse me and he is the Republican Nominee.... AH, I'm speechless

And Then we look at Obama - and you see David Rockefeller, NWO - CFR -
so you then look at McCain and CFR, NWO ... Oh, #

And like it really matter that the deck is stacked we have the guaranteer...
video.google.com...
"Hacking Democracy" just makes you wanna cry, folks...

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 10:45 PM
link   
Conservatives still think the Republican Party holds their values. This is mostly due to the social front - Bush's administration can get away with being more liberal in spending and the size of government than any recent Democratic administration because they say they'll try to overturn Roe V. Wade and make Same-Sex marriage illegal.

None of which has come to pass, of course, because people like Dick Cheney and Donald Rumsfeld could really care less about social policy.

John McCain promises the same 'values', that is pretending to be a conservative while spending the government further into oblivion and not doing anything at all on the social front.

I think, slowly, conservatives are starting to realize this and starting to support libertarian or Constitution party paleoconservatives over the GOP. Ron Paul's support in the primary is an indication, as is Bob Barr's consistent showing in polls that include him.

new topics

join