It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

North American Union: The dream 'is dead'

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 06:09 PM
link   

The Security and Prosperity Partnership of North America is dead, says Robert A. Pastor, the American University professor who for more than a decade has been a major proponent of building a North American Community.

From external source

If not in right forum please move mods, thanks.

I decided to post this since this seems good news I guess.

So is it really over?

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 06:15 PM
link   
It is, the rich were listening to an idiot and were so stupid they followed instead of using common sense. It's a real shame that some stupid liberal college professor in a stupid think tank can destroy something that took 200 years to build. it's also a real shame that the elite are so stupid they can't see a sham when it happens.

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 06:15 PM
link   
Well I've done a search, but its the same article posted everywhere. One can certainly hope. If it is, then its truly a good thing that plans made in secret be openly discussed in every way on every forum, and in letters to politicians and media. Because public awareness and political pressure does work wonders.

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 06:20 PM
link   
I hope is true but as we know or actually lack knowledge off public awareness this deals has been done behind closed doors and only with the higher up in the hierarchy attending.

The American public and anybody else below do not apply.

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 12:24 AM
link   
pfftttt

The NAU movement is certainly NOT dead. You think the international bankers are going to give up on world goverment ?

Did they give up getting their private central Bank established in the United States ? It took them 137 years before they got one.

Did they give up on the EU when two nations (France and Denmark) rejected the EU constitution ? Nope, they reworded the same document (and openly admit its the same constitution just reworded).

Are they giving up after Ireland rejected the latest EU constitution ? Nope, Tony Blair says theyre pushing ahead anyway.

It might take years or decades but make no mistake, the elite arent about to give up their quest for world domination.

Just another lie from the nwo

top topics

join