It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Some kind of Telepathy? What you think?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 03:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Cosmicsly

i quite agree with your thoughts & comments

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 07:15 AM
link   
The psychic phenomena by which communication occurs between minds, or mind-to-mind communication. Such communication includes thoughts, ideas, feelings, sensations and mental images. Telepathic descriptions are universally found in writings and oral lore. In tribal societies such as the Aborigines of Australia telepathy is accepted as a human faculty, while in more advanced societies it is thought a special ability belonging to mystics and psychics. Although not scientifically proven, telepathy is being increasingly studied in psychical research......

I think I will never really understand but what I have learnd is, that it happens when u dont expect it the most....

CBx

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 08:53 AM
link   
reply to post by CharlieBrown

sometimes one doesn.t have to understand - just take it as it is
and i also don.t need everything proven!

i would distinguish between telepathy and telepathy
when a person is very close to me - speaking in terms of space not of affection
- i am not neccessarily sure if the non-verbal interaction could be called telepathy
sometimes it occurs to me as if it is telepathy but communication takes place on so many levels that most times you don.t need a word to understand (excludes the internet!)
so maybe it is just a guess activated by bearing, a sigh, a look - whatever
or you get the guess coz you know that person so very well - and some are very pleased then and ask you: are you able to read my mind

it is much more interesting when you get feelings or thoughts of a person who is very far away from you – this is what i would consider as real telepathy
have you ever heard of the concept of twin souls or twin flames?

Twin flames, also called twin souls, are literally the other half of our soul. We each have only one twin, and generally after being split the two went their separate ways, incarnating over and over to gather human experience before coming back together. Ideally, this happens in both of their last lifetimes on the planet so they can ascend together. So you probably haven't had many lifetimes with your twin.
Each twin is a complete soul, not half a soul.

source

twin souls - to my knowledge - are able to communicate via telepathy
some are even able to touch each others via distance
a guy who found his twin soul told me that he is really able to feel the telepathic hug of his mate

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 09:31 AM
link   

what do you think what makes the real difference in between soulmate and twinsoul ..???
soulmate can be everyone we are all connected we are all ONE but what is the the twinsoul then ....???

nd btw thank you so much for the thread here and for your friendship
I tried to write you an u2u for telling you thanx but it failed because of to less pots nd no comment box opend so thank you in this way

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 09:44 AM
link   
@ orange-light

thanks for your reply
I dont try to understand all what i see or read in web thats not possible i think

read someones mind? well sometimes i have that feeling that i can hear em scream for help
thats scary i know, but what can i do.often when i ask: hey buddy wazzup ya need help maybe?they often come out earlier or later with real issues for what help is needed.
am happy that i have friends am able to help (wud do all for em) and they are also able to help me (isnt that easy to take help when someone offers)

@ comecloser

i dont know what the difference is between a soulmate and a twinsoul...
the question i have in my head is here: is there are difference?

thankyou for the private note here and also thankyou for the friendship

CBx

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 10:15 AM
link   
People that are close can feel eachother!

I dated a guy and he had mentioned I acted alot like a girl named Amber!
I did'nt know who this girl was but, he had been seeing her!
I met Amber at a party and we looked almost identical, and soon became bestfriends, then turned on the guy!
Come to find out when I lived an hour from here, and she had lived an hour on the other side of there, we both had the same bestfriend in highschool that lived in both places!
...anyways we lived with eachother and had good times, then I moved back with my mom!
I had been at my dads, and was on my way back home, and kept seeing her in my visor mirror, when I looked at myself in it!

I also saw cars that looked like hers on my way home...and knew something was wrong!

It had been 2 years since I had spoken to her, we ended our friendship on bad terms!

As soon as I walked in the door at my house I recieved a phone call from an old friend that happened to find my number asking, "Have you heard about Amber?"

I said I already know...she had told me Amber had shot herself in the heart, it tore me up!

I kinda had a feeling it was from our parting and she felt guilty about it!

We always felt as one, and I miss her much!

[edit on 8/15/2008 by Givenmay]

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 11:03 AM
link   
reply to post by comecloser

soulmate is a member of your soulfamily
like a sister or a brother
call a soulmate a relative

soulfamilies can be small families and huge families

but a twin soul is literally your second half, a full soul but existing only once
like a person who is born with a twin can have many relatives but only one twin!

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 11:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Givenmay

*gaps* givenmay, kinda scary and a very touching story
so you got a very strong telepathic connection amber and you

it is very unique that you both looked similar just like real twins - amazing
*hug for you hon*

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 11:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Givenmay
People that are close can feel eachother!

I dated a guy and he had mentioned I acted alot like a girl named Amber!
I did'nt know who this girl was but, he had been seeing her!
I met Amber at a party and we looked almost identical, and soon became bestfriends, then turned on the guy!
Come to find out when I lived an hour from here, and she had lived an hour on the other side of there, we both had the same bestfriend in highschool that lived in both places!
...anyways we lived with eachother and had good times, then I moved back with my mom!
I had been at my dads, and was on my way back home, and kept seeing her in my visor mirror, when I looked at myself in it!

I also saw cars that looked like hers on my way home...and knew something was wrong!

It had been 2 years since I had spoken to her, we ended our friendship on bad terms!

As soon as I walked in the door at my house I recieved a phone call from an old friend that happened to find my number asking, "Have you heard about Amber?"

I said I already know...she had told me Amber had shot herself in the heart, it tore me up!

I kinda had a feeling it was from our parting and she felt guilty about it!

We always felt as one, and I miss her much!

[edit on 8/15/2008 by Givenmay]

thank you for sharing this touching story
that must be very hard for you

*hugforyou*

and orange light... thank you for explain the difference
that sounds plausible

[edit on 15-8-2008 by CharlieBrown]

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 02:25 PM
link   
reply to post by orange-light

so if this definition is correct,then everyone who says they've met their soulmate,married their soulmate,etc. are talking about their *twinmate* rather than *soulmate*?

don't think people who say they are married to their *soulmate* are referring to a *relative or family member*,but not really that important what the *term* used when the *feeling & closeness* is evident,right?

sometimes i think the more we try to explain something the less we understand,jmho

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 03:48 PM
link   
reply to post by ibelievewearenotalone

no i won.t say that everybody who is claiming being in love or married to his/her soulmate
is neccessarily meaning his/her twin flame - usually most people are not aware of this

iblieve when i am talking about members of a family to explain soulmate better, it is just an example - maybe somebody else has a better example
and it is only my opinion
usually when we are thinking about family and marriage inbetween a family thoughts of incest might come up to our mind. but incest is only dangerous on levels of bodies and genes

so in my opinion if people claim being together with their soulmate they are expressing a very close conection, so it could really be a soulmate or just a very very affectionated love
one of my friends is a soulmate of mine, but we are not in love with each other
but we know that we are knowing each other for lives

to get a little more knowledge of twin flame unification i would recommend the two chapters of Twin Flames: A True Story of Soul Reunion which are published on the linked site.
really touching

and maybe wiki might help a bit to define soulmate

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 05:04 PM
link   
I agree that not everyone is married/ in relationship with their twin soul. It is more often the soul mate or someone from the soul familiy. The relationship to the twin mate or to someone of the soul family can be extremly intensive, too.

I think that if you are in one strong connection to one soul family member you also are able to touch each other via distance and not only the twin souls.
Further I think it is not so easy to find and to recognize the twin soul.

It is for sure one of our biggest tasks in our life to find our twin soul....

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 01:18 AM
link   

thanx for u2u but still it won`t work ;/....wht means cannot answer private ..but I will do so asap ( after 20 posts !!! ) hey and I start to get busy here : ) answer you soon then u2u : )

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 01:33 AM
link   
reply to post by orange-light

Yes thank you for this explanation and I totally agree
I have found a lot of sisters and brothers in mind : )
we think t the same time the same thing , phone at the same, anddo a lot of special little things at the same and it´s always and again amazing and
it seems I`m a member of a real big family and I recognized the more I´m open minded the more soulmates I find ...what shows at the end we are all ONE : ) and of course we ll have a very special connetion to our real mothers as well we do have this special connection to mother earth its all the same in the whole things as in little things microcosmos as in macrocosmos

but yes the twin soul is the ONE AND ONLY : ) and special and another topic

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 09:53 AM
link   
@comecloser: cool then,hear from you

my soulmate is living on the other side of this planet
so i think,distance is of no matter in that case

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 01:02 PM
link   

CB..do you think of your *soulmate* as also being your *twinmate*?

all of this is all still bit confusing to me,bc i feel a *closeness* to several people whom i consider *soulmates* but the *connection* is different with each one & different *level* with each,maybe one is my *twinmate* and i don't even know? hmmm

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 03:43 PM
link   
I dont know
but i think theres only one real "soulmate" in your life
we maybe have several twinsouls or ppl who are or feel close,that i have as well
several of my dear friends
but i wud say,i only have one soulmate
that person is near and close and dunno.... soulmate

CBx

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 04:46 PM
link   

then you are very blessed bc many ppl never find their true *soulmate* in this lifetime
but,if i may ask,why do you not live closer to your soulmate,think you said this person lives far away?
don't intend to delve into your personal life,but this type of connection doesnt happen often and to everyone and
i mean,if i ever found my one single one & only true *soulmate* like you speak,i would move heaven & hell to be near or with them

actually this question could be for anyone else in here who has found their *soulmate-twinmate* and yet they are not together

[edit on 16-8-2008 by ibelievewearenotalone]

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 02:16 AM
link   
well,for me thats easy...
there is no need for,bc we are close by the heart.
i have my own family and my soulmate has too
i have my life here with all other friends(who are also very dear) and my soulmate has that too in his country
why should we change that and miss so much other ppl when we are used to and completely ok with it?

[edit on 17-8-2008 by CharlieBrown]

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 03:27 AM
link   
Telepathy is quiet real, I've experienced it several times and a few times people have had telepathic events about be me (meaning no telepathy was experienced on my end, only theirs).

I heard someone describe us all as being hooked into a 'grid' and that sometimes we've got a good connection (tuned in?) and sometimes we don't. I think this rings pretty true.

<< 1    3  4 >>

join