It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The TinWiki New Member Help Table.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2008 @ 02:34 AM
link   
Well instead of doing lots of articles I've been learning some of the coding for tables, the main page and so on. I delved into the main page and saw that banner we put on the top. Well I changed it a bit and i created a New user TinWiki Help table. This is it...

External Image

I thought that white boarder looks great, since its a shaded boarder, on the far side it looks like it has no boarder so if it at the top, it looks like it is blending in. I added in all helpful links.

What do you think ? - Fox

posted on Aug, 11 2008 @ 03:08 AM
link   
There is a working version of this table in the sand box by the way.

Fox

LINK

posted on Aug, 11 2008 @ 08:14 AM
link   
Hey Fox. Yep, I like it and need all the help I can get, so I've already utilized the information. Can't wait to get writing.

BTW, left you a question on the hubble page.

Rush

posted on Aug, 11 2008 @ 07:34 PM
link   
Excellent Fox. Why don't you post it up? You may want to consider changing the staff listing though, in case we hire new sysops in the future. Oh yeah, I guess your about due for some points.

posted on Aug, 11 2008 @ 07:50 PM
link   
reply to post by William One Sac

I've tried using TinWiki and have added some of my stuff. I was practicing my newbie skills and I found it to be a bit more complicated than I excepted, but practice makes perfect!

Well anyways, if your lookin' for new people to edit or add stuff of TinWiki, I'd be glad to. I just need to hone in my wiki skills a little more.

posted on Aug, 12 2008 @ 12:05 PM
link   
reply to post by William One Sac

I see that i now have over 100K points, which is great, o and 30K bts, didn't notice them, Ill start posting it up now, and Ill edit it when new sysops come, ill probables chuck in Stubs, Fix and category list into it then.

Fox

[edit on 12-8-2008 by ProTo Fire Fox]

posted on Aug, 12 2008 @ 12:49 PM
link   
Ive added the table to the links like what we do with fix and the [['s, that template is [[Welcome]]. though it was simple enough.

Fox

posted on Aug, 12 2008 @ 09:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Monsterenergy791

Just keep up the good work. The tinWiki code really isn't too complicated. I know it looks like ancient Greek at first, but just practice, and look at other pages to see how they were edited. And of course, if you have any specific questions just feel free to ask, either in this forum or at the tinWiki help desk.

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 05:01 PM
link   
Very nice.

I see that WOS gave a 'go ahead' here, and I definitely see why.

In my opinion, handy tools like what you made now is something that would be good to use more of in the future of tinWiki. Congratulations on the very nice template message, Fox.

Optimist

new topics

top topics

join