It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bernie Mac, Isaac Hayes,... is Samuel L. Jackson next?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2008 @ 03:14 PM
link   
Hey people,

I just visited Isaac Hayes official website and found this photo.

It shows Bernie Mac who died yesterday, Isaac Hayes who died today, and Samuel L. Jackson. Is Samuel next to die?

posted on Aug, 10 2008 @ 03:21 PM
link   
It will be spooky if he did. We will have to wait and see tomorrow.

posted on Aug, 10 2008 @ 03:37 PM
link   
A movie that was going to be released in 2009 called 'Soul Men' features the three actors in the picture. Could this be another possible "Dark Knight curse" or something related?

[edit on 10-8-2008 by Dan5647]

posted on Aug, 10 2008 @ 04:00 PM
link   
hmm....wouldn't it be the WORST thing ever if it was some sicko's version of promotion for the movie?????

RIP to them both.

posted on Aug, 10 2008 @ 04:02 PM
link   
Well and don't forget, Morgan Freeman was just in a bad car accident. If I recall it was a roll-over and he broke his arm. Certainly an odd string of bad luck events isn't it?

posted on Aug, 10 2008 @ 04:13 PM
link   
Wow this is crazy.

And the reason most people went to see The Dark Nite is because they got all hyped up about Heath Ledgers death.

Maybe the killers see an oppurtunity. Kill off all three actors and everyone will go see the movie making them richer.

posted on Aug, 10 2008 @ 04:21 PM
link   
This is a shame really..celebrities seem to be dropping like flies lately.. lets see..

George Carlin
Don S Davis (General Hammond of Texas
)
Bernie Mac
Isaac Hayes
Heath Ledger

I know im missing someone.. Well may they all RIP.

I hope Samuel L Jackson doesn't go next....

posted on Aug, 10 2008 @ 04:39 PM
link   
I mean, first it was Morgan Freeman (btw, one of my favorite actors) in a car accident, Bernie Mac, Isaac Hayes. Is there something going on here about African-American actors? Is there some sort of man behind the curtian wanting to cut these guys loose, and has lots of money. There murders could have been easily faked, with respect to the families.

If Samuel L. Jackson dies tomorrow, we will know. And if he does, I will be very mad at the killers. Very Mad. Samuel L. Jackson is another of my favorite actors too!

posted on Aug, 10 2008 @ 04:41 PM
link   
Sam's too bad. The Reaper will have nothing to do with him.

posted on Aug, 10 2008 @ 04:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dan5647
A movie that was going to be released in 2009 called 'Soul Men' features the three actors in the picture. Could this be another possible "Dark Knight curse" or something related?

[edit on 10-8-2008 by Dan5647]

You know I tried to post something yesterday about that and whoever read the 'anonymous' post wouldn't post it to the forum about Bernie Mac?

Sad some people are censoring free speech on this site just because they disagree with the content. Mine was however about a curse from God on comedians like Bernie Mac, Chris farley, Peter Sellers, Sam Kinneson, to name a few.

What is weird is that my post was before Isaac Hayes died. and i also mentioned how a bunch of black entertainers were in town the day BM died for a huge parade, and mentioned that maybe God was trying to tell them something about the way they have been acting. They chose not to allow my post about the implications of being irreverant in comedy routines, or just in general, and now Isaac is dead...strange coincidence don't you think?

[edit on 10-8-2008 by TH3ON3]

posted on Aug, 10 2008 @ 06:14 PM
link   
ya can't get samuel l jackson. he's played GOD!

posted on Aug, 10 2008 @ 11:51 PM
link   
There is something fishy going on with these deaths. Why are they all happening one after the other? Do you remember when they said that Bernie Mac was responding well to treatment and then someone put out a rumor that he had died. Sure enought on the following day he passed. You don't have to believe me but I felt like it sorta jinxed him. I wish the best for Samuel L. Jackson.

And someone mentioned earlier that God was killing these people? I would hope that is not true. Surly a loving God would not be so lowdown as to take an innocent life just for the heck of it.

R.I.P. to all those personalites that have died this year.

posted on Aug, 12 2008 @ 04:34 PM
link   
hey, peeps! Didn't most of them co-star with Billie Bob Thorton? There are ways sick people can do harm to others that we could not believe.....I don't believe it is fate! We would be surprised to find out who is behind this! The media was quick to say"no foul play" about Hayes...just too quick to put the story out there! Think people....just thnk about it!

posted on Aug, 12 2008 @ 07:58 PM
link   
anyone else notice that celebrity deaths usually come in large bunches around the same time? I remeber a lot of people dying after Princess Di and some other famous people...weird. And with this case there all prominent and respected African American men, very weird or just plain old coincidence.

posted on Aug, 12 2008 @ 08:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anonymous ATS

Thats exactly why he will be going to hell, exactly why Mel Gibson by consequence, was struck down by lightening twice while plagiarizing an animation of the Crucifiction.

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 02:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

So has Morgan Freeman, and he almost went too.

posted on Dec, 14 2008 @ 01:28 PM
link   
Hi
I am 50 years old hungarian. I lived for 10 years in the USA.
Now I am back,and another 10 years passed by and if I miss something from the USA is only one thing: THE BLACK PEOPLE
Miklos

posted on Dec, 14 2008 @ 04:43 PM
link   
reply to post by thegdfather

Not particularly. I subscribe to the Celebrity Death Bleeper, and they die all the time. Obviously statistically some periods will encounter more celebrity deaths, but it doesn't mean it's connected.

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 06:43 PM
link   
Interesting and I thought Isaac Hayes had died years ago.

edit on 26-8-2012 by violet because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 06:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anonymous ATS

I think you mean Morgan freeman, but I could be wrong

<<   2 >>

join