It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shield: season seven

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2008 @ 03:36 PM
link   
This show is entering its final season. On the one hand I'm very sad that it's ending because Vic Mackey & Co. have entertained me so thoroughly over the years, but I've also been waiting for the finale ever since I got hooked.

What's going to happen to Vic? Happy ever after; jail; death? Who else is a fan?

posted on Aug, 8 2008 @ 12:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Megaton

I'm guessing Vic will be retired early. There will be a tragedy in his life, but not necessarily his death. Dutch will possibly go over the edge as he has shown psychotic behavior in the past.
It's hard to predict how it will end, but I will predict Vic will not be killed off.

posted on Aug, 8 2008 @ 01:47 PM
link   
one of my favorite shows ever. I can't wait to find out what happens. I think Vic is going to snap at some point. He has too much crap going on in his life not to.

posted on Aug, 9 2008 @ 06:15 AM
link   
I love that show. When is it starting up again? I heard January somewhere but I'm not sure.

I don't know what is going to happen to Vic but I'm pissed at Shane for killing Lem. I hope Shane gets it.

posted on Aug, 12 2008 @ 01:21 PM
link   
It's starting back up Sept. 2, 10 pm. And totally agreed on Shane, he's been a pain in the neck for a while, not to mention he's racist. I wouldn't be surprised to see him die, but it would be interesting to see if Vic would be the one to do it. His dislike for Shane would implicate him though so I don't think Vic would even risk it.

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 10:09 AM
link   
hey dont let spoilers out on the sheild season some of us over hear aint seen it yet in the uk am upto season 5 so far ive had to buy the box sets been a fan of this ever since ch4 then ch5 took over it years ago. gotta love one of the best cop drama ever made in my op. good to see some fans on here.

se7!

top topics

join