It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why not just walk in...strength by numbers.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 01:59 PM
link   
Do you think the message on the sign ''Will use extreme force'' if you trespass beyond that point is just for show? No, non-lethal or not the march will not get within 500 yards of the base, and you'll be in prison for treason.

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 02:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by AWD
The immediate families may get upset, but I bet every old cat would love to do anything for us younger folk if it sought us the lies.

Sounds like Billy Hicks when suggesting to use old folks as stunt doubles. "What would you rather have? Granny die in a nursing home, or meet Chuck Norris? Hey look! Chuck just kicked Grammy's head off!!"

Originally posted by AWD I don't think they'd mass murder us honestly. If there was a great number. There will be people who speak, because there will be those quick enough to escape and overwhelm the current security. I think the security is only strong enough for a few inquisitive people at first hand. Not a strong populous group like the OP states. Strong enough tho for foreign aircraft and what not, but not personnel type. Sadly with it's security, I doubt it would get beyond the ground level, and never find much out. I just think internally it's more secure.

It wouldn't be murder if the guards wasted a bunch of dumbasses that tried to get into a secure area. Sure, you MIGHT overwhelm the guards, but how many people are going to be laying in the dirt, trying to scoop their guts back into themselves where a 7.62MM round just tore them a new assh*le?

Think you can face that?

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 02:44 PM
link   
I'd guess that the people would storm the base, and the military was just shrug their shoulders. People would see some test planes in hangers that mean nothing to them, and if there are any "secret" areas, they are behind very secure doors with locks they are not going to open because a 100,000 are standing outside. Then it would be over, nothing discovered, and people would go to jail, the end.

Imho, if there is any sort of research of alien technology or anything else out there being done, I don't think any of it is at Area 51.

AWD

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 12:17 AM
link   
I'm just saying there is a major lack of people like us. Even if these forums are a strong number. How many would actually come a face up to something intense like the OP states. Old people would be like the Irwin Rommel's "tank fake" in Africa.

posted on Aug, 7 2008 @ 06:26 PM
link   
Even though I think this is a great idea - other than the fact that all involved will face criminal charges - Why dont we stick to what is simple and what will work, one person with an extremely fast car such a lamborghini possibly, drives in there as fast as possible. There is absolutely no way anything their driving can catch a lamborghini, even on a dirt road. We can wire the Lamborghini up with a live feed so that we can be watching everything up to the point of entrance. It can be broadcasted live for everyone to see. This way we are only risking the safety of ONE person as appose to hundreds of thousands and we will have a much better chance to catch them off guard.

posted on Aug, 8 2008 @ 03:39 PM
link   
I love the senior citizens idea. That has to be the most refreshing idea yet. I know of one person who unsuccessfully attempted astral projection/obe/remote viewing into Area51. I have had a few OBE's but am learning slowly how to induce them consciously. Within the next few months I might give Astral Projection into A51 a try, see what I can find. If I find anything cool, ill report it here.

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 10:07 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 12:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Monsterenergy791

They announced it back in May 2000 when I graduated from high school. Still got the newspaper announcement somewhere.

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 02:13 PM
link   
You know...Area 51 has its own detention facilities that 'don't exist'. You could be locked up and the government would always overlook your case as a missing persons because they would know why you got locked up, where, and that it technically doesn't exist, do you can't possibly be locked up, so they can't possibly have you released from some facility that doesn't exist.

Area 51 has a riot squad (these are actually just US Army trained in counter terrorism and riot scenarios).

And, if all else fails. A huey with a nice, fat, chain gun could mow 50 of you down every second.

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 02:15 PM
link   
Don’t forget inviting the media! They love to start crap, and would are government be dumb enough to violently apprehend or shoot people with all those cameras on them, streaming live video onto their websites?

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 02:33 PM
link   
sounds like a fun idea!

but i bet they have more bullets than the amount of people that could be mustered for a charge thru. lots and lots of bullets.

they should do an open house one day. just let whom ever is around to just walk in and say hi, check the place out, grab a coffee and leave.

getting someone to believe that you got to get into area 51 would be a tough sell.

posted on Oct, 19 2008 @ 05:10 PM
link   
I just don't see this happening, even at 100mph it takes you 30mins to reach the base (that's not including resistance).
On foot, most would just cook in the NV sun, and at some point give up and turn back.

Tear gas and rubber bullets can do amazing things; I hear their land mines are also very effective.

Worst case... 1 jet/heli drops somethings like this on your 100k crowd ttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8oTjTufJnXI
and that's the end of your plan

Then there is the mini-gun and electric fence's, waiting for you, as you get closer to the base.
www.youtube.com...

If they acknowledge and show the inside Norad and you know their door is 10ft thick... then what do you think the underground door at A51 might have?

posted on Oct, 20 2008 @ 12:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by NightVision
I love the senior citizens idea. That has to be the most refreshing idea yet. I know of one person who unsuccessfully attempted astral projection/obe/remote viewing into Area51. I have had a few OBE's but am learning slowly how to induce them consciously. Within the next few months I might give Astral Projection into A51 a try, see what I can find. If I find anything cool, ill report it here.

Good luck. From what I understand, the secure stiff is stored in rooms that have a "shield" against Astral Entry.

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 09:20 AM
link   
Yeah, good luck with that

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 05:25 PM
link   
Or you could use the old trojan horse technique of turning up in an ice cream van? Im sure they would only be too welcoming to let you in!

The only technical difficulty would be to ensure that the ice creams are properly kept at a suitable temperature to stop them melting, being its the desert and all.

[edit on 28-10-2008 by freeradical]

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 08:58 PM
link   
The best way is to just fly an unmanned airplane equipped with video camera.
Use a remote control with realtime feedback, and you never actually physically enter the restricted area, so you dont break any laws

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 03:57 AM
link   
Back when i was a federal security officer they had a special thing for large groups of people that tried to storm military bases.
its called adamsite DM
www.cdc.gov...
www.emedicine.com...

I will guarantee you won't like it.

You would need a to wear a adult diaper so you could clean your self after they used it because even though they call it a vomiting agent it also causes you to fill and soak your pants.

very nasty when mixed with CS tear gas as the slightest leak in the mask seal will cause you to fill it with vomit.
then when you remove the mask the CS will get you.

[edit on 29-10-2008 by ANNED]

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 04:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by JoeinTX

As so blatantly pointed out above:

-You would never get a hundred-thousand people to do such a thing. People have lives, jobs, families, real pursuits. If you got a couple hundred rounded-up for such a thing you'd be lucky.

-Actively organizing such a thing would draw instant attention and bely your whole effort before it began.

-How many "marchers," even if you did amass and make it past the border, would load their pants and beg for any mercy whatsoever once a few hundred 7.62/.50 caliber rounds were sent their way? Being shot at makes one reassess your intentions very quickly and I don't care how fanatic you think you are.

Bottom line is that it's a fantasy and nothing more. People try to turn GLR into the ultimate fantasyland for everything from UFOs to ghosts to planetary travel. For those people it's best that they never learn what's actually going on there lest their wildest dreams come crashing down as the reality of it all becomes mundanely clear.

Groom is nothing more than a priorly nice, quiet place for the USAF and OEMs to try out new and very terrestrial devices in "secret" before deciding upon their viability. There is no material evidence, none, to suggest otherwise.

It's an interesting place but it's not filled with flying saucers or lizard people or galactic doorways to Heaven or other insane such.

Get a grip, people......

No, groom lake has none of those things. Those things are located elsewhere, like S4 and various other underground installations. Groom like is just a 'front' operation, similar to the way crime syndicates wash money by running legit businesses as a front. Those things you mentioned do, certainly and absolutely exist in US and foreign installations, but no.. not at Groom.

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 12:26 PM
link   
they would handle it like a riot and just probbly pepper spray a majority till they went home, or maybe even use that new military heat "ray " thing that runs people off.

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 07:55 PM
link   
If I'm not mistaken, hasn't this already been tried? I'll look it up in a minute, but I think that this was tried and nobody showed up. They had a hand full of people standing around doing nothing. No offense but rushing a military base would also constitute an act of terrorism too wouldn't it? There for they could use any number of methods to rid themselves of you. And if A51 really is all that it's cracked up to be who knows what that could be.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join