It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another Video of NYPD Cop Brutality Surfaces!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2008 @ 10:40 PM
link   

Another Video of NYPD Cop Brutality Surfaces!

www.infowars.com

The day after a video emerged of a cop knocking a cyclist to the ground, a second video alleging police brutality surfaced today in which an NYPD officer is seen whaling away at a man’s legs with a baton.

The footage - shot on July 4 on the Lower East Side - shows Officer Maurice Harrington repeatedly hitting Michael Cephus, 46, on his legs with a collapsible metal baton as he struggles with officers trying to cuff him.

(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jul, 30 2008 @ 10:40 PM
link   
This is absolutely SICKENING.

Thank goodness this monster's badge was taken away.

He beat this guys legs BLOODY, whipping him over and over again. Even if the guy was resisting, this is absolutely an obscene amount of beating on him, as the suspect was not striking at the officers whatsoever in this exchange.

Man, I'm nauseated after watching this...

Harrington - a four-year veteran working out of the 52nd Precinct in The Bronx - had his badge and gun taken away and was placed on modified duty when the tape was turned over to the department’s Internal Affairs Bureau.

www.infowars.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 07:37 AM
link   
JESUS.

The cop was using one of those heavy metal snap batons. My friend is a cop and those things are no joke. I could not imagine getting hit in the shin with that kind of force. That is one of the worst videos i have seen in a long time. How could one human being do that to another? He wasn't even resisting! Hope this cop does some time.

new topics

join