It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cindy Sheehan did it

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 03:02 AM
link   
She has managed to get enough votes to run against NAncy the traitor Pelosi.

www.rense.com...

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 09:08 AM
link   
reply to post by solo1

This election is getting more bizarre by the minute. First, we have a Democratic presidential candidate that makes Hillary Clinton look like a viable choice to myself and many conservatives, and now we have a congressional race where the opposition makes Nancy Pelosi look reasonable.

What the hell is going on this year?

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 09:15 AM
link   
reply to post by vor78

What you are witnessing is the hopeful last straws of a nation trying to and begging for a change.

A nation that has gotten tired of the poppet governments manipulated by a corporate and elite America and ailed by foreign powers with lot of money to buy a politician in Washington.

We are losing our nation.

The problem is that when the change doesn't come I wonder what the desperate nation and its feed up citizens are going to do next.

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 09:21 AM
link   
reply to post by solo1

I love it when you...entusiastic anti-war folks disparage soldiers by putting Oil Company logos on the war.

San Fransisco deserves Sheehan. They hate the U.S. They hate the military. They hate family values. They hate legal immigration. They hate law (unless it supports they freakish view of society.)

Nancy Pelosi running to the left to win an election. Wow. That is like asking Marx to run left.

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 09:25 AM
link   
reply to post by marg6043

I was mostly joking, but you're right. Unfortunately, as history has often proven, a desperate populace, blinded by its struggles with poverty, various social inequalities and desire for change from the status quo, often ends up running straight into the arms of a dictator who earned their support by promising the moon.

Hopefully history is not preparing to repeat itself.

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 01:13 PM
link   
Go for it Cindy...

I personaly think she is a bile and disgusting woman... but i give her my full support against Musilini in a Skirt, er, i mean, Stretch... er.. i mean, Nacy Polosi...

San Fransicko deserves Cindy...

Get rid of the worst Speaker of the House ever...

Honestly, Nacy terrorfies me... i wonder how many sugeries she has had on her face... how much botox is in her face?

I happen to catch her last night on the Daily show... oh my, how disgusting... this vile woman deserves to be held in the same repect as Nero...

posted on Aug, 3 2008 @ 08:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by TKainZero
Go for it Cindy...

I personaly think she is a bile and disgusting woman... but i give her my full support against Musilini in a Skirt, er, i mean, Stretch... er.. i mean, Nacy Polosi...

San Fransicko deserves Cindy...

Get rid of the worst Speaker of the House ever...

Honestly, Nacy terrorfies me... i wonder how many sugeries she has had on her face... how much botox is in her face?

I happen to catch her last night on the Daily show... oh my, how disgusting... this vile woman deserves to be held in the same repect as Nero...

I'm in full agreement with you here and to top it off it may take her a few years to figure out how to fleece the sheep,a job Pelosi has down pat

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 02:08 AM
link   
reply to post by pooty

HAHA...

Mabye Diane Frankin-FIenstein, and the Barb-less Boxer can help here with that...

HAHA... thats a good one...

San Fransicko is so crazy, she just might win, and that would be Great... President Obama, and speaker of the house Cidny Shehann....

HAHAHA

new topics

top topics

join