It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

28-10-2011

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 02:08 PM
link   

International Defense Review, 3-1-1993, Special Operations Survives Pentagon budget Constraints, by Ramon Lopez.

“JASORS, Joint Advanced Special Operations Radio System is being developed by Harris Corporation. ...is a very ambitious, leading-edge technology program, ...Whiles JASORS is a near-term SOF, [Special Operations Forces] enhancement, SORDAC, [Special Operations Research Development and Acquisition Center], is also investigating long-range (1998-2010) and “far-future” (2011 and beyond) weaponry and support equipment. [SORDAC’s director, Army Colonel Douglas J.] Richardson said one far-future communications system being investigated is “synthetic telepathy.” One day, SOF commandos may be capable of communicating through thought processes.”

Read this!

Microwave News, editor, Louis Slesin, Jan/Feb 1997 p 14. U.S. Air Force Looks to the Battlefields of the Future: Electromagnetic Fields That Might "Boggle the Mind"

"It would also appear possible to create high fidelity speech in the human body, raising the possibility of covert suggestion and psychological direction. When a high power microwave pulse in the GHz range strikes the human body, a very small temperature perturbation occurs. This is associated with a sudden expansion of the slightly heated tissue. This expansion is fast enough to produce an acoustic wave. If a pulse stream is used, it should be possible to create an internal acoustic field in the 5-15 kHz range, which is audible. Thus it may be possible to “talk” to selected adversaries in a fashion that would be most disturbing to them."

Oh and the Russians were at it too!

deral Times, Dec. 13, 1976 Microwave Weapons Study by Soviets Cited: The Defense Intelligence Agency has released a report on heavy Communist research on microwaves, including their use as weapons. Microwaves are used in radar, television and microwave ovens. They can cause disorientation and possibly heart attacks in humans. Another biological effect with possible anti-personnel uses is ' microwave hearing.'

So.... I am at a loss. I am going to have to do some google scholar work and check these links out.

[edit on 28-7-2008 by Dan Tanna]

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 02:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Dan Tanna

"It would also appear possible to create high fidelity speech in the human body, raising the possibility of covert suggestion and psychological direction. When a high power microwave pulse in the GHz range strikes the human body, a very small temperature perturbation occurs. This is associated with a sudden expansion of the slightly heated tissue. This expansion is fast enough to produce an acoustic wave. If a pulse stream is used, it should be possible to create an internal acoustic field in the 5-15 kHz range, which is audible. Thus it may be possible to “talk” to selected adversaries in a fashion that would be most disturbing to them."

Wow, im reading through the info now. It sounds like a more advanced version of the information i posted earlier. Makes you wonder why they even bother using the word personal freedom.

Dr. Michael Persinger, Laurentian University performed a demonstration of a helmet with solenoids which induce magnetic fields into the brain and cause panic, fear, God and UFO experiences. He stated that with current technology it is possible to use mind control on the mass populations.

[edit on 28-7-2008 by T.Smith]

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 02:29 PM
link   
Amazing how wide spread it all is. The Ground-Wave Emergency
Network (GWEN) System is another such operation that utilizes sky scraping transmission towers to broadcast low frequency signals all over the country. There are approximately 300 of these towers spread across the country, roughly 250 miles apart from each other. Seems U.S. has been wired for these applications for quite some time. www.geocities.com...

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 02:47 PM
link   

A Defense News, US Explores Russian Mind Control Technology by Barbara Opall January, 11-17-1993, p. 4.

“Moreover, decades of research and investment of untold millions of rubles in the process of psycho-correction has produced the ability to alter behavior on willing and unwilling subjects, the experts add. ...Russian senior research scientist, diplomats, ...are beginning to provide limited demonstrations for their U.S. counterparts. Further evaluations of key technologies in the United States are being planned, as are discussions aimed at creating a frame-work for bringing the issue under bilateral or multilateral controls, U.S. and Russian sources say.”

Sod this for a game of soldiers. USSR and USA science teams working together to use it as a tag team? Oh right........ thats it! TAXI!

Mind control

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 05:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by D4rk Kn1ght

On 28-10-2011 their is going to be a total world wide holographic event.

Well, this question needs to be asked......

Since December 2006, you have posted your claims regarding an event of which you have knowledge due to a deathbed confession. I cannot recall you ever specifying this exact date in any of your threads.

Why not?

I'm not trying to be adversarial...just trying to understand why you could not disclose that date to begin with.

The single post search function has been diminished somewhat this year so, if you have posted this date in the past, please forgive me for overlooking it and kindly point me in the right direction.

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 05:19 PM
link   
reply to post by sdp333

From DK's first post in that thread

posted on 12/6/2006 @ 13:57
A confession. Guilt makes me post this.

If nothing else, please, on Oct 28th, 2011, be as far away from civilisation as you possibly can.

Looks like he has been firm on that day.

Here is the thread

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 06:20 PM
link   
Okay...this might sound a bit stupid...but....I will ask anyway.

I don't suppose tin-foil hats would have any use in deflecting these microwave mind control tactics...would they?

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 06:57 PM
link   
I have been telling my friends to look for subtle change over the next 4 years. Some have mistaken that as me being a doomsayer and apocalyptica, which I have not endorsed entirely.

I do agree that things are changing around us and happening to us (humanity) that are not entirely evident yet.

1)Aliens/UFOs: there is an increase in UFO sightings around the globe. The MSM jumps right on it. The Pope endorses the belief in alien life forms (not of this planet). Now, once sensitive and classified knowledge is being released to the public at an unprecedented rate, even to the point where LKL is taking over youtube.

2) Prophecy: the Dead Sea Scrolls are translated and almost every bit of it is on the net for the world to see, including the contradictory books that were originally omitted and buried to bring the religious followers into line. Add several prophets, alchemists and soothsayers along with biblical translations, all heralding this to be the end of days.

3)D4rk Kn1ght: Project DK2011, as stated, is the pinnacle of years of conditioning and research to bring about a modern day "War of the Worlds" that would make the great HGW as giddy as a schoolgirl.

4)The Mayan calendar ends abruptly, yet definitely, in Dec 2012, bringing with it the end of a cosmic era and the dawn of a new solar journey. Astrologers can only speculate as to what events will happen in the cosmos and how they will affect its life.

This very VERY brief overview, when researched in detail, is both mysteriously exciting, and bone chillingly terrifying. There will be a change. It will be devastating to some and enlightening to others. There will be as many people celebrating as there will be suiciding. As it is with humanity and the fact that we are such a primitive race, extreme rationale brings with it extreme consequences.

I listen, I watch, I read, I discuss. I am not the most intelligent, nor am I the least. I am open minded and I do pay attention. In the end, I just hope my path was filled with love and hope and that my next journey is as exciting as this one has proven to be.

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 08:57 PM
link   
I'm somewhat confused... So this date is all based on hearsay? Even if everything else you stated is accurate, perhaps 'they' leaked the wrong date on purpose. Perhaps the actual date is October 29, 2011, and was designed as such so that even those who found out about the date would return from their caves back to civilization on the 29th so no one would be safe. Of course I'm not serious about that, but my point is simply this: how can you put so much stock in 1 day? Am I missing something? If I am then I'm sorry, this Oct 28, 2011 is new to me. Do what you will, but I for one will not live my life in fear based on hearsay.

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 03:58 AM
link   
okay, I am getting confused now:

D4rk Kn1ght The Joke is Now Over

...I know the poster D4rk Kn1ght. He is your everyday average citizen, with your everyday average job. He is somewhat of an acquaintance of mine. I know him threw a friend. Well it turns out that one of my friends threw a cocktail party and he was also there. We were all buzzing at my friends house. We were eventually hanging out in my friend's room (D4rk Kn1ght and the 3 of us) while everyone else was downstairs. He had to check his email so he got on my friends computer. Eventually he wanted to show us this joke he was propagating that was giving him an excessive amount of attention. We all got a good laugh out of it since we were buzzed...

source

D4rk Kn1ght, can you please respond to this? In exception of that, I am "buying" your story. During my own researches I came across material called "Operacia Cheren Rizar" (operation black knight), referring to something similiar (but not on this date). So, I am getting a little confused now.

[edit on 29/7/08 by absente]

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 04:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by absente
okay, I am getting confused now:

D4rk Kn1ght The Joke is Now Over

...I know the poster D4rk Kn1ght. He is your everyday average citizen, with your everyday average job. He is somewhat of an acquaintance of mine. I know him threw a friend. Well it turns out that one of my friends threw a cocktail party and he was also there. We were all buzzing at my friends house. We were eventually hanging out in my friend's room (D4rk Kn1ght and the 3 of us) while everyone else was downstairs. He had to check his email so he got on my friends computer. Eventually he wanted to show us this joke he was propagating that was giving him an excessive amount of attention. We all got a good laugh out of it since we were buzzed...

source

D4rk Kn1ght, can you please respond to this? In exception of that, I am "buying" your story. During my own researches I came across material called "Operacia Cheren Rizar" (operation black knight), referring to something similiar (but not on this date). So, I am getting a little confused now.

[edit on 29/7/08 by absente]

That rthread has been closed by moderators, the OP was lying.

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 05:16 AM
link   
No intend to discredit - but I did a little research. I read all the threads regarding to "D4rk Kn1ght" and what made me suspicious is not the story - but the name.

As someone earlier asked what the 4 and the 1 stands for - it's just and "internet language". 4 stands for an A, 1 stands for I, 3 stands for E and so on.

So, if I decide do "do" such a large scale "project" - would I name it this way? No, I would name it "Dark Knight" - why the heck use 4's and 1's. It IS an "internet language", everyone can check it out.

Second though: Before he actually posts his "confession", he already did some "big posting" here on ATS. Analyzing his posts i came to the conclusion, that he is an average guy interested in all aspects of this board. He posts about HAARP, about the war in Iraq, about UFO sightings, new military planes etc.

His first thread is dated 17/8/06 @ 05:20, only 4 days after he registers on ATS. An then, about 50 threads and 4 months later he posts his so called confession

So, why choose "D4rk Kn1ght" as his own nickname? In order to view it independently and without any conclusion we can say:

"Okay, he registered on ATS with the intension to reveal the message, and that's the reason why he choose that nickname"

I am sorry - what? Intentions? BS!
He didn't give even a hint in his posts about anything regarding his confession before he made it. If I have the intention to reveal something, I would register and just do it. Isn't that so?

"Okay, maybe he posted some months to make some credibility" - who, in his position cares about credibility - making such a "confession" is something emotional.

So regarding him - answers lead only to more questions - critical ones. Let's concentrate a little on the name of the operation - Dark Knight (D4rk Kn1ght).

Of course, first thing to encounter in Google would be the new Batman movie, but when we dig deeper we come across "The Dark Knight

Plot summary

Darkness covers the land when the evil Dark Knight captures the dreams of all the kingdom. The only ones who can see through the despair is the Star Children. Their bright eyed optimism shows all the way. Finally the King permits the children to lead them to victory over the Dark Knight. Written by Andersen, Martin L.

Dreams - Holograms? Star Children - Aliens? I didn't see the movie, but it seems that the Star Children (Aliens) are winning against the "Dark Knight" (The staged Alien Invasion) ? As I said, I didn't watch the movie - correct me if I am wrong.

Ever heard of a "Dark Knight Protective Agency" ? Me neither -

We provide quality, proffessional services and instruction for a competitive price. Our job is to help you acheive peace by preparing for war.

www.darkknightprotective.zoomshare.com...

And that's it - Google is is giving me just Batman, one Canadian Playstation fan and a new PC game. Another stop.

Since I can't provide proof of all this being a hoax at least I did provide some new perspective to be a little more skeptical. I like the scenario, I like even the idea, this post is not against you "Jon Doe" (since, you don't introduced yourself even by an pseudonym-name).

For me, "Jon Doe" is just a regular user who registered, read a while, made his conclusion on "what the heck is going on" and "sells" his theory. Nothing more. It can be real - time will tell.

The last sightings, more and more media coverage etc. even supports his theory. This is a fact I can't deny. I am not questioning the theory/prediction - I am questioning the source and the name.

(D4rk Kn1ght - please understand my critical point of view and if you can [are allowed to / fill in your desired verb] explain and/or answer to the points I've made.)

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 05:38 AM
link   
All prophesies point to this as the end times
but end times of what
end times for Pieces?
and the beginning of Aquarius?
Many questions no answers
like religion blind faith

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 07:15 AM
link   
reply to post by absente

If we were to assume that DK was correct, and the powers that be (monitoring the internet) got wind of the fact the truth was being revealed against their wishes...

What better way to hide the truth than to give a massively hyped movie a secondary title with the same name?

As you have found out, it is nigh impossible to find anything other than the damn movie now.

EDIT: typo

[edit on 29-7-2008 by Psychopump]

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 07:21 AM
link   
reply to post by D4rk Kn1ght

With the greatest respect, is it at all possible that you can supply some kind of photographic evidence, ie. immigration stamp, copies of visas acquired for you and your family etc. regarding your recent move to Nepal?

What airline did you use? Did you book one-way tickets? Again, may we see some kind of copy documentation?

I would also like to ask why you chose this country? Considering that, amongst its many other social, political and economic troubles and even before the current upheavals, it is one of the poorest of Asian countries, one that relies on tourism, a largely agrarian industry and even British pensions as the major source of income, and is one with an appreciably high rate of STDs (HIV) and drug use?

How did you address the potential problem of serious illness befalling a member of your family whilst you continued your protracted stay in Nepal? Considering the basic state of Nepalese healthcare, and the almost prohibitive cost of care at western traveller's clinics, you must have taken out travel insurance? If so, is it possible that you can supply us with a scanned copy of your agreement?

If the prophesised gloom you have informed us off had happened whilst you were there, how would you have coped in a country that would have even less medical support for its citizens, never mind its visitors?

How did you address the visa problem, regarding the need for your constantly having to renew it? With regard to this, how helpful were they at Bhrikuti Mandap?

How long exactly did you stay there, and how far above sea level was it? I assume that you were intending to purchase, or maybe rent, a property; can you inform us as to where you were looking to live?

Please forgive what maybe viewd as an inqusitorial approach. I am sure you understand that extraordinary claims sometimes require extraordinary answers.

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 07:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Psychopump

Hi, thanks for your input.

From one point of view, you are absolutely right, but from another -
As I can remember "Jon Doe" is the first person telling us this story, about this project. Just one person - Why give that name to a trillion dollar movie, to "mask" the project, if only one (well one going public) knows about it.

And, if that is really the case - why didn't they named the movie
"D4rk Kn1ght", but "Dark Knight" ?

I understand your point, but in this case I think it's wrong.

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 07:24 AM
link   
The mayan calendar ends abruptly my arse...to whoever said that...too big a quote...cycles man! cycles...doesnt stop...

[edit on 29-7-2008 by Lethil]

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 07:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Psychopump

A member here said to me a while back 'what do you think to D4rk Kn1ghts stuff?'. I didn't have a clue so I did as they suggested and had a good read.

As you may be aware I am active alot in the survival forum, because I was prepping for an event on this round about date any how. (Mayan 'end time' events). Having read the stuff he wrote, I am very wary of scoffing him.

After reading the links about proven microwave mind control and other brain manipulation technology, I am of the 'better to be very safe and happy, rather than very dead and wrong' school of thought on this now.

I don't know about you, but my mind and money is on some thing real happening and we got a good fair warning about it.

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 07:39 AM
link   
Originally posted by Dan Tanna !

I have to say I 100% agree. Whats the worst that can happen? my family get a nice 'invigorating' holiday in the wilds. the best that can happen? the cities burn, people die in their millions, and I am peeing my pants with laughter as I shut the door to the madness and munch down on some good old fashioned survival food.

I say !

Your just not right in the head mate and i mean that in the worst possible way.

Two word's.

Mentally Unsound.

Take care.

Regards
Lee

[edit on 29-7-2008 by h3akalee]

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 07:50 AM
link   
reply to post by h3akalee

there is no need for this kind of reaction....

everyone is entitled to there beliefs.

thanks

snoopyuk

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join