It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fear of greys et life, and dimensional beings.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 07:37 AM
link   
Firstly, to the mods, I have no idea where this should be posted, the experience which made me desire to post this here involves seeing the face of a grey so it seemed like this would be a good place for this.

A little history, I have lurked here for a year or so before signing up, and I usually lurked after that time as well, I have read a lot of negative things about the so called greys, as well as other things such as ets/demons ect ect ect, I don't know if I believe in these beings or at least how they are portrayed, I definitly beleive there is something else of equal or similar intelligence out there or here in some other dimension or what have you.
Moving on...

I've been reading a lot of stuff here recently, a lot more than usual anwyays. maybe 6-8 hours a day for the past 1-2 weeks.. I remembered participating in another thread about astral projection, saw the person who started it and decided to go back and have a looksie, and so I did and eventually got to the point of reading that all's one person needed to do was "decide they wanted to vibrate again" and than they did and moved on ect ect, so I decided to give it another go, and KNEW I was going to be able to do it this time. well after what I beleive to be 10-15 mns of lying down (I didn't check clock before/after) I saw an image in my minds eye of a door starting to open, before it got all the way open it jolted my awareness and I lost sight of the image. After that I started feeling fear, and thinking thoughts about some kind of entity waiting for me when I got out of my body with some form of foul intent. after these thoughts progressed for a short period of time (roughly a minnute or so) I saw the outline or a smokey type image of a grey's face in my head, it wasn't as vivid as the door opening at all but it was still there and it was there for a longer duration, shortly after this I began to vibrate and knew it was either time to hop out of my body or it was time to stop the experience.
(As a side note, I was balancing the mixed emotions of wanting to know the truth and just wanting to confirm it is possible to astral projection with first hand experience, with the fear of something horrible waiting for me if/when I did.)
So I did break off, but I felt like I learned a lesson too.. I have a large ammount of fear of something I don't even know if it exists, I have had dreams of being on ships and vechiles with aliens before, usually quite horrifying, and I beleive I mentioned that I have read about these types of things a fair ammount as well, plus watching various movies, the fire in the sky, x-files stuff and others. I really don't want to allow any fear to be a part of my being, but to be honest I don't know what to do about it. So I am asking my fellow ats-ers what they think would be a good start to going about this, what they did, or whatever information they may feel is pertinent to this issue. I've also posted this story, or the parts pertaining to the astral projection part in the thread that prompted me to try again. But I didn't want to de-rail the intented purpose for it, so here this is. so.. Thanks for reading and if you respond, thanks for that too.

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 07:58 AM
link   
Urantia Book! Read it and learn it. Then you'll understand you have nothing to fear. Fear is an illusion. Fear is a trick to stop you from moving foward. Faith trumps fear. Believe your in good hands and so shall it be.

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 09:27 AM
link   
I understand that I truly have nothing to fear conciously... but subconciously... it's a very differant matter. Faith is something I have difficullty expressing in things which I have no proof of. Thanks for your quick reply and good intentions, I've read similar books (so it would seem from what people in the threads I read them in had to say) but I'll check this one out too.

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 09:46 AM
link   
Read the Terra Papers, that may explain your 'sudden' connection...

This is just the beginning of your awakening...

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Incarnated
Urantia Book! Read it and learn it. Then you'll understand you have nothing to fear. Fear is an illusion. Fear is a trick to stop you from moving foward. Faith trumps fear. Believe your in good hands and so shall it be.
Fear is no illusion its a biological mechanism, you can make your self believe fear is not real, but you cant stop your body from going into fear if a truly malevolent gray attacked you.

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 01:55 PM
link   
I'm under the belief that you could control fear at that level, but I don't think it is wise to control emotions to that extent, I have no proof that such beings exist, or that they have foul intentions, a few muddled dreams and imagines in my mind after reading all the fear inducing stuff here, some of which could very well be deliberate, who knows?

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 01:58 PM
link   
im scared of aliens. sometimes i cant even go to sleep cause im freaked out that something or...someone is watching me. whenever i see pictures/videos of aliens i get scared....its like im paranoid.

i know how you feel.

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 01:58 PM
link   
im scared of aliens. sometimes i cant even go to sleep cause im freaked out that something or...someone is watching me. whenever i see pictures/videos of aliens i get scared....its like im paranoid.

i know how you feel.

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 02:37 PM
link   
Yeah, I too have these feelings at times, and viewing them in media, even as a joke freaks me out. I know i'm a bit paranoid, in fact perhaps a bit more than that even, hell sometimes I walk around outside late at night with my dog, or just by myself as I like that time of night, and on when I return to my house, the thought that there is something in there waiting for me enters my mind briefly, I'm usually able to dimiss it instantly, calling whatever part of whatever it is that "thinkts" that crazy, to be honest i've entertained ideas such as there are beings influencing my thought patterns ect ect, It wouldn't surprise me if there really are beings all around us tho, so perhaps some part of me is attuned to that on some level, who knows... hehehe

top topics

join