It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fox News! Disclosure! Edgar Mitchell! Yesterday!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 12:10 PM
link   
reply to post by spookjr

obviously he is privy to some pretty important insider information. It's not in our best interest for him to jeopardize that.

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 12:21 PM
link   
There was another thread here about Disclosure. Personally I believe disclosure is beginning to accelerate. Seems this disclosure didnt start going fast until after the disclosure project took place at the National Press Club.

Mitchell on Fox??? talking about ETs and UFOs???
Come on. Fox never talks about anything but Liberals this and Liberals that, Crime/Court scandals, Muslim terrorists are coming to eat us all.

Im going to see X Files today and would be interested what kind of round about disclosure is embedded in that movie. I believe its everywhere now and it is accelerating (Disclosure)

Eventually we will have Admiral Bobby Ray Inman talking about it matter of factly on the CSPAN call in show

[edit on 27-7-2008 by fastwalker23]

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 12:39 PM
link   

obviously he is privy to some pretty important insider information

no, your just making that connection becuase you want to and fits what you believe in. He actually said "old timers" told him stories that is all. Incase you didnt notice theres alot of people around who "tell stories". Doesnt make them true or reliable in any way.

also he was quick to say everything he knows is based on "lore". Seems pretty obvious to me he has no special knowledge at all.

[edit on 27-7-2008 by yeti101]

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 12:40 PM
link   
reply to post by fastwalker23

do you have a link to that Adm Inman thing? I'm sure I can find it though. And yes subtle and not so subtle disclosure messages are everywhere in the media lately. Expect to start seeing more alien/ufo references in commercials. And remember I said this...... more alien/ufo/space themed toys this Christmas.

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 12:41 PM
link   
reply to post by yeti101

Doesnt make them untrue or unreliable either

[edit on 27-7-2008 by fastwalker23]

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 12:45 PM
link   
reply to post by MsSmartypants

I am not questioning what was said. However in the present day, you know as well as I do, that personal testimony does not respresent credible evidence to the vast majority of people, especially on controversial subjects such as this. Real evidence, to me is irrefutable, tangible proof that will end the debate.

link   

link   

Yes , but stating it as fact like he did in the kerrang interview is misleading & wrong.

[edit on 27-7-2008 by yeti101]

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 12:46 PM
link   

Talking Lizards selling insurance or dancing around a SoBe drink..lol

No, What I was saying about Admiral Inman is he has always denied this subject and at very best chalked it up to totally man made projects.

What I was saying it wouldnt surprise me that folks with undeniable powerful credentials..like Adm Inman to come out and begin speaking of these things

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 12:49 PM
link   
He knows something, he always has. This is reality which the media throws under the rug. Fox news is the closest "news" organization we have to the Fascists of WWII - its a novelty, somewhat of a joke that has gone very wrong endangering our Republic, but they do have pretty girls with nice legs.

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 12:52 PM
link   
reply to post by yeti101

Possibly. But then again what if the evidence was so overwhelming and they were giving demonstrations on live news, taking people for rides in anti-grav machines, interacting with ETs etc. Bet many of us would still say...its a hoax, they used CGI and other denial explanations we come up with.

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Well i still haven't looked up the Inman thing but even Admirals take orders from someone and those someones have an agenda.

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 01:38 PM
link   
while it is hearsay, mitchell did say he served on committees. He may of not had a first hand experience, but what kind of unknown projects has he been involved in, as eluded to in that statement?

before anyone 'credible' would make such a statement (this is the first time he is announcing it by himself), they would take into account what people are going to say or how they will react. just by coming out officially saying this widespread is pointless, hes not just going to do that and hope it's enough for people to believe him.

i asked earlier, does anybody have news sources that state the french, belgium, and braizilian governments already had disclosure? This is something mitchell stated and I have not heard anything of it

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 01:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Diplomat

It make more sense to me for our government to pose a treat from space to move any agenda they might have into action. I mean look at 9/11 inside job??maybe? maybe not? But the government wasted no time in-acting a ton of laws that would have never passed had 9/11 not happened. So NWO???maybe? maybe not? But to build a space threat that the world would take serious would take time....like 60 years worth of time. Thats the only threat we have no in-depth knowledge of.
Hell people go from country to country now in hours. But space we have no idea what the hell is out there...Only what they tell us. So yes this very well could be used as a means to pass another round of laws that would/could put us under a police watch state or having to use i.d. cards for every thing, I dont think they want to enslave us they have already accomplished that with your s.s. number that was just like the proto type for whats coming as far as making sure every person is counted for.
A space threat is about the only threat trump card they have that we as by-standards can't say it's not true? Cause there hasn't been enough people in space to know beside the select few. Now some of the select few are talking and this is the only way we can know the truth. The perfect secret between a country and it's select few in the know is that those select few can be kept under close watch and death will in the end keep the secret safe.

[edit on 27-7-2008 by tsloan]

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by re22666
i wouldnt give away my pentagon guy's id either. he showed me how to fly with seltzer water and wishes. dont believe me? the guy worked at the pentagon. but you understand why i cannot give his name. that makes it credible now right?

When you show me that you were one of a handful of people that have ever been into outer space yet alone walked on the moon and THEN tell me that story, then yeah, I'll believe you...

Do you know what it takes to become an astronaut?
straight As all throughout school and college is just the half of it.
I would take ANY astronauts word over anyone else's here if they had something radical to tell me.

so show me your that credible already and i'll believe you...

[edit on 27-7-2008 by Odessy]

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 02:08 PM
link   

You must be a liberal communist to say that Fox News is a "step below" real news. Have you ever even watched Fox News? You are a cookie cutter version of all the Clintonista, Obamaist libs that that I am sad to say I share the same air with.

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 02:27 PM
link   
You can usually tell when they arent BS'n when they get snippy and say ..."I dont really care what you believe, Im telling you what I was told by folks in the know." or "I was there, were you"?

Remember when they were giving Corso a hard time and he said..."I dont care if they dont believe it. Were you there"?

Same thing with the guy on Larry King that got a little snippy with the debunker about his video taping an intelligent object disabling a nuke in mid flight.

I have a feeling these folks definately dont need for you to believe in this. They are simply letting you know what they know and sharing it..take it or leave it.
Makes no difference to them. Not many folks make a killing writing books about it. Greer was making more money as a ER Doctor than with this subject. Friedman could go work for a private military contractor and make huge sums of money, Im sure Corsos son isn't banking alot of cash on this stuff...lol

They might be banking in on some redicule maybe?

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Odessy

Originally posted by re22666
i wouldnt give away my pentagon guy's id either. he showed me how to fly with seltzer water and wishes. dont believe me? the guy worked at the pentagon. but you understand why i cannot give his name. that makes it credible now right?

When you show me that you were one of a handful of people that have ever been into outer space yet alone walked on the moon and THEN tell me that story, then yeah, I'll believe you...

Do you know what it takes to become an astronaut?
straight As all throughout school and college is just the half of it.
I would take ANY astronauts word over anyone else's here if they had something radical to tell me.

so show me your that credible already and i'll believe you...

[edit on 27-7-2008 by Odessy]

i do not have to prove my credibility. i am not the one making my money from running around talking about hearsay. i say again, his job means nothing. for one thing, no matter what it takes to become an astronaut, he is now an old man. do you know any old men that are not nearly as ok up top as they were decades ago? i do, plenty. extremely high IQ's correlate perfectly with insanity so somene who excels academically does is not just reliable because he is so smart or did so well in school. your argument is your opinion. you trust him because he was an astronaut. ok fine.
i do not believe him because as an astronaut, he never saw any ufo's himself. he only "heard" about them. how do you know his source's are credible?? he will not say who they are. so he could be sane, honest, and willing to believe something someone else told him, maybe because they had a high ranking job and people like that wouldnt lie.

btw, know what it takes to become president of the U.S.????
do you???
actually that job is supposed to focus far more on honesty and integrity than an astronaut...and yet, take your pick, repub or dem, bush or clinton. LIARS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! all of them. but they got those good grades in school just like niel armstrong right?

you are entitled to your opinion. this is mine. i am entitled as well, am i not?

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 02:38 PM
link   
reply to post by tsloan

Of course Werner Von Braun said the same thing but I had never heard the point about us being able to check things out here on earth but not in space.

Good point. Makes you think.

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 02:44 PM
link   

I bet they are disbelieved more often than they would like and have every reason to be a bit snippy about it. I truly believe in most cases they are telling us what they know as one human to another simply because we should know.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join