It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Deny Ignorance.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2008 @ 02:51 AM
link   
Do what you will.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ive known of and read this site over for about 3 years or so now. You say "Deny Ignorance", let me know when you start.

On certain topics, its more like, choose a theory and deny everything else. You latch onto your 1 thought and ride the mother 'till you bore of it. There is no denying ignorance, only denying anyone who does not agree with you 100%.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here's a weird example. Say you have Theory A, there is 0 proof of this theory. Someone introduces Theory B, which is a more logic approach and makes a great deal more sense, scientifically and logically. Here is 90% of the responses you will get: "well... see...Ive read like... 3 web pages that had a paragraph of Theory A on it, so... your wrong"

People only post regurgitated garbage they find from low budget, thrown together in 5 minute, websites. (this does not include world events, news, media etc. etc.)

And in closing, sitting at your computer and complaining won't fix your country. Remember the Virginia Tech shooter? Revolutionary, too bad he went out solo, he could have built an army. Read his words.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

posted on Jul, 26 2008 @ 03:12 AM
link   
I have a question..

What do you hope you will accomplish by posting this? I mean, seems kind of like a flame bait to me.

Secondly, if you dislike this site so much, why did you register in the first place?

posted on Jul, 26 2008 @ 03:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by baked
I have a question..

What do you hope you will accomplish by posting this? I mean, seems kind of like a flame bait to me.

Secondly, if you dislike this site so much, why did you register in the first place?

baked, you are an excellent example of derailing. You also assume that just because this guy has something against a very bad posting habit that he should not register?

He makes an excellent point ..

posted on Jul, 26 2008 @ 03:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by 30 Seconds
Here's a weird example. Say you have Theory A, there is 0 proof of this theory. Someone introduces Theory B, which is a more logic approach and makes a great deal more sense, scientifically and logically. Here is 90% of the responses you will get: "well... see...Ive read like... 3 web pages that had a paragraph of Theory A on it, so... your wrong"

Hi 30 Seconds.
The problem in my opinion is that what real proof is for you isn’t always accepted as real proof by the other, or what real proof is for the other isn’t always accepted as real proof by you.
And what do you consider as proof, witness testimonies, pictures, videos, or such?
As you said, you read this site over for about 3 years or so now, you sorely can show at least one explicit example of your Theory A and Theory B?
Thanks in advance.

[edit on 26/7/08 by spacevisitor]

posted on Jul, 26 2008 @ 04:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by 30 Seconds
And in closing, sitting at your computer and complaining won't fix your country. Remember the Virginia Tech shooter? Revolutionary, too bad he went out solo, he could have built an army. Read his words.

...theres nothing revolutionary about a nutjob with a chip on their shoulder, a few firearms and a small penis...too bad he didn't just save some real anguish and pull the trigger in his mouth right from the get-go...

Actually, this thread is the gathering place for such discussion:

ATS ISSUES THREAD

...feel free to post your input there...

*Locked*

[edit on 26-7-2008 by alien]

top topics

join