It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Weird dream of lights and pictures in the sky

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 02:44 PM
link   
First I remember watching my brother holding my moms hand and seeing this thin blue beam touching their hands together. I then looked up at the sky and saw blue streaks of lights waving and fluttering in the sky, they were bright and they had a red light glowing at the larger ends. They almost had a fireworks clarity to them. I walked up to him later and said, you love mom very much don't you. Next thing I know I'm sitting with him outside and its night time. I noticed some little balls of light in the sky forming a horizontal line and I pointed and told my brother, who was sitting beside me. Then, as we watched, the lights got bigger and brighter and kept growing immensely until they started to form pictures flying over our heads. There were many pictures, most of them I don't remember. I remember seeing a cross and it was glowing and twinkling with lights like it was made of gold with diamonds cut into it. I think I remember seeing pictures of different people. The pictures started to contain english lettering and wording. A picture with a man's face on it with the words: One of the main cabal leaders is in our custody. Everyone watching started to cheer and clap. Some other pictures with some words on them that I dont remember.. I think something about the future. It was a pretty cool dream that I remembered. That's why I thought i'd share it. The dream was paranormal you could say, thats why I stuck it here.
*Mod note* Please move if in the wrong section)

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 03:35 PM
link   
Sounds like Project Blue Beam. Lights, religious implications, alien invasion, etc, etc, etc and et cetera.

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 03:41 PM
link   
reply to post by DarkCyrus

Dreams are cool.. Ive had dreams like that .. on and off.. since I was a kid.. allmost like parades in the sky.. it just means that you have a very good thought process, and your mind is storing it away for you to enjoy, while the brain takes a rest at night.. if you work on remembering them ,, you will have bigger and better ones as you grow older. They can be as much fun as any thrill ride you can imagine.

join