It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Deleted Twin Tower Scene from movie.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 10:07 AM
link   
This trailer never was shown after 9/11. Watch it to find out why. It's not even on the DVD.

www.metacafe.com...

You know I just saw this today, if I just saw it today that means others might not have seen it either.

This is a less serious thread, but it reminds us that the towers were brought down to create massive fear.

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 10:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Blue_Jay33

i believe a number of movies have done this out of some odd respect

i dont think there is a conspiracy here, but the skyline that was one there is no longer

arent all the buildings there down to make room for the new tower?

maybe thats just me guessing

there are still tons of older movies that retain the towers
but to me I dont think its as big a deal or not, i mean in relation to a movie

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 10:17 AM
link   
Yeah I remember that preview bieng talked about a lot right after 9/11 they pulled it for two reasons

1. it was filmed right before 9/11 and the subject of the towers was still fresh in peoples minds.

2. after 9/11 and before the films release uuuhhhmmm the towers were no longer there

they had to reshoot some parts of the movie and reedit before the release date

[edit on 25-7-2008 by SLAYER69]

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 10:25 AM
link   
These things happen, I've posted these pics before but no one seemed to care...

All these were done BEFORE 9/11

Nothing more than spooky coincidence.

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 10:25 AM
link   
I worked for a movie theater right before 9/11 happened, and we got in the previews for the spider-man movie (remember him capturing the helicopter in the web between the twin towers?)

We recieved a letter from the MPA asking us to pull that segment from the preview.

Needless to say - i have that line of film in a case at home now

I hope one day - it'll be worth some money.

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 11:39 AM
link   
I watched an edited version of "Cruel Intentions" last night on the FX channel.

The end showed New York city without the twin towers. This movie was filmed a long time prior to 911.

[edit on 25-7-2008 by ThroatYogurt]

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 02:00 PM
link   
Whomever the terrorists were/are, this is a battle they won.

If i had access to the clip i'd photoshop Ben Franklin for spiderman and post it on youtube.

God bless America.

[edit on 25-7-2008 by jprophet420]

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 02:35 PM
link   
I think that going back and editting images and movies to not include the towers in .manufacturing history to be incorrect, we already have massive holes in humanities history, why compound it?

It just goes to show you, if you control the news and the history you can make anything disappear!

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69
they had to reshoot some parts of the movie and reedit before the release date

Yes, which includes the scene near the end of the movie where the New Yorkers were throwing stuff off the bridge at the green goblin and the one guy says "You mess with a New Yorker, you mess with all of us". Pretty sure that wasn't in the original script but added in later. Obviously for solidarity factors.

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 03:18 PM
link   
Its called out of sight out of mind.
as long as they keep putting bogus realities on TV then this will go down in history like the USS Liberty --- Nothing done... case closed

We the people refuse to let 911 go un punished.

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 09:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Blue_Jay33

...kind of bittersweet. This might sound corny, but imagine if only a web could've stopped those planes....sigh...(if you believe the "official story", that is) . I guess only in Hollywood......

new topics

top topics

join