It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WW3 the coming cull

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 12:30 AM
link   

WW3 the coming cull

www.vloggingtheapocalypse .com

Why WW3 is coming,and why it is unavoidable.

(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
www.vloggingtheapocalyp se.com

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 12:30 AM
link   
This video explains it so well that I will let you watch it and then we can discuss it.

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 12:33 AM
link   
Does it take a while to load? It doesn't seem to work?

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 12:34 AM
link   
Nevermind it works. Hold on.

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 01:22 AM
link   
Cool video, you should of got more responses. Very interesting. This theory looks more real world.

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 02:45 AM
link   
You know I went shopping Last week... I noticed the shelves were not as full as they normally were. And it bothered me. I thought that it must of been the economy... But I knew of the food shortages too... I did learn a thing or three from that vid..BUT MAN that site takes forever to load... long enough to get a complete trace to put me on a blue list... or on the inverse long enough to protect me and themselves from being traced....perhaps....

I know my fate and where this nation is going... thats why I am going to go homestead. Private and removed. No resistance for me.

I shall wait till the conflict is over and attend the next constitutional convention when it begins again...

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 04:18 AM
link   
Maybe you can inform me more on the contents? (Can't load that page) i would very much appreciate a "debriefing" from someone Thank you in advanced.

I am speculating that it has something to do with Resource wars that are blatantly evident to everyone but My U.S. Congress and president.

[edit on 25-7-2008 by Bringer]

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 04:21 AM
link   
Site does not load at all, tryed for an hour. This is why you arent getting responses lol. I give up easier flicks to watch.

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 05:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Memysabu
Site does not load at all, tryed for an hour. This is why you arent getting responses lol. I give up easier flicks to watch.

To help out the OP, I've grabbed the vid and added it to liveleak.. Says it's "waiting for approval" at the moment or something. Will update when it provides me with a link to share.
I haven't even watched it.. But thought I would help out, as slow sites simply suck :O.

This link should work, if not it should soon:
www.liveleak.com...

[edit on 25-7-2008 by justme2]

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 05:49 AM
link   
reply to post by justme2

It works!!! Thanks for putting that to Live Leak....watching now.

Give you some feedback later

take care all
res

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 06:00 AM
link   
reply to post by justme2

PLEASE, PLEASE be so careful now of this retoric. It may be true but it does not have to be so negative.
This is SIMPLY a slow soft selling exercise to mitigate a war in the Middle East, it has started already and does not have to escalate to ww3 proportions.

We are all aware of British global interests (I live in London) so am all too aware of these actions (keep your friends close and your enemies closer) not that Britian is my enemy just a term for this forum post.

WAKE UP NOW!!!! PLEASE

Your attitudes, comments, votes are now important even though the votes will not MEAN ANYTHING anymore.

A good test would be to not vote and see the outcome - it would be the same if all voted anyway :-)

WAKE UP

Valorian

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 06:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Valorian
reply to post by justme2

PLEASE, PLEASE be so careful now of this retoric. It may be true but it does not have to be so negative.

Don't know if that was directed at me. Was just helping out the original poster of this thread so their video could be watched on a faster-loading site.. I'm kind of scared now to what I could have uploaded

I haven't even watched it yet!
(justme2's possible "stupid moment of the day").....

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 06:11 AM
link   
reply to post by justme2

sorry, no it is not directed at you :-)

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 07:08 AM
link   
I watched the vid - interesting and compelling but a little short on detail - I noticed that a lot of his "sources" were from his own publication - that doesn't necessarily mean he's wrong tho so decided to do a little research on La Rouche - remember him from my organizing days and he wasn't well thought of back in the day but I honestly didn't know that much about him - here's what wiki has on him and that was a fascinating read.....

en.wikipedia.org...

He served time for tax fraud and shared a cell with Jim Bakker:

Bakker later wrote of his astonishment at LaRouche's detailed knowledge of the Bible. According to Bakker, LaRouche received a daily briefing each morning by phone, often in German. Bakker reports that on more than one occasion LaRouche had information days before it was reported on the network news. Bakker also writes that his cellmate was paranoid and convinced that their cell was bugged.[90] LaRouche was released on parole in 1994.

The wiki article also mentions that he is well liked by the Chinese, Russians and the Syrians as they have interviewed him and quoted him:

In recent years, LaRouche has received significant press coverage in both Russia and China. In November 2005, an eight-part interview with LaRouche was published in the People's Daily of China, covering his economic forecasts, his battles with the American media, and his assessment of the neoconservatives.[103][104][105][106][107][108][109][110] In August of 2006, LaRouche was interviewed on Vremya, one of the most popular Russian TV news programs, along with former Prime Minister Yevgeni Primakov, American journalist Seymour Hersh, and others, on the topic of the 2006 Israel-Lebanon conflict. In May of 2007, LaRouche was interviewed on the Russian web portal KM.ru. KM.ru referred to LaRouche as a "major American economist and political figure," going on to say that "[h]e was one of the first to launch a fight against the global financial oligarchy and its chief financial institutions the World Bank, and the IMF. His forecasting track record is unparalleled."[111]

What he's saying is not unfamiliar to those who follow the NWO conspiracy trail - I've been watching the formation of the EU with great interest and reading some of their documents....Solano and company will keep at Ireland until they get the nod it seems....

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 05:12 PM
link   
Let me just say a couple of things pertaining to this.

1) Op, your avatar...- I was actually in that unit for two rotations, and if we actually were there for oil ----- where is it now?

2) I can promise that if these supposed "police states" or what not begin to form - you can be assured it won't be your military running the show - and last I checked, the US Armed Forces outnumber and outgun any other federal agency in the US. (again - I laugh at the facist state comments Larouche made....) You have to understand the military WILL NOT support a facist state. Anything a public leader does that destroys the constitution and our liberties breaches our

3) In terms of the 'British Empire', lol - please. They aren't going to be taking over much of anything. The food crisis is very real, but I don't know if that necessarily means we're going to dive head-first right into a World War over it. I'm sure the political brains around the globe will start working to try and alleviate it.

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 05:17 PM
link   
Everyone knows if a nuclear war starts the source will originate from the middle east.This is the crisis and future center for all war to come from.Nice video and find btw.

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 05:23 PM
link   
Random videos are not breaking alternative news. Seems like most have trouble with the crap site.

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 05:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by solo1

This video explains it so well that I will let you watch it and then we can discuss it.

Thanks for "allowing me" to see something on the internet.

No thanks, don't have time to watch propaganda spread by people for their own purposes such as selling books or just crap in general. I waste enough time here alone.

Tell me about the video, just a recap...

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 05:45 PM
link   
wow real powerful stuff, its all culminating into one horrific time ahead in life!

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 07:01 PM
link   
After ranting about the evil British all the way through that vid, its AWFULLY nice of him to mumble that not all Brits evil and are chasing world domination...

Wonder what James Cameron would say about him stealing a load of footage from Terminator 2?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join