It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

i think i am friends with an alien

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 07:02 PM
link   
ok this is gonna sound kinda weird but i'm wondring if there are aliens that look like humans?
here is the deal. i live on a dairy farm in the middle of bfe. about a year ago some crazy stuff started happening. me and my family started seeing strange lights in the sky and hearing weird noises. the cows were acting funny and stopped giving milk, and we found three of them dead and all cut up. i even saw an alien running around in the woods, he was short and had a big head and big eyes just like the pictures you always see. nobody else saw it though and they thought i was lying. my dad thought it was a person doing all this stuff because him and my sister seen a guy walking around our fields before. we called the cops a few times and they went looking for him but didn't find anything. all this stuff kept happening for a few months and then it just stopped.
and then i caught that guy sleeping in the shed behind our house. i tried to talk to him but he ran off really fast. the next day i was driving down our dirt road and i caught him walking in the ditch. i tried a different approach to not scare him so i asked if he wanted a ride and he just stared at me. then he started walking some more so i got out of the car and tried to find out who he was. i asked a lot of questions and he didn't answer too many of em but i thought he looked pretty sick and i wasn't scared so i told him to come by my house later if he wanted some food. he kind of looked like an escaped convict because he was wearing a blue jumpsuit but it didn't have any numbers on it. i went home and told my dad that the guy might be coming, so when he showed up he had his shotgun ready. but instead of getting all pissed he LET HIM IN THE HOUSE and set him down at the table and gave him some food. it was totally insane, my dad is usually a hard ass but i could feel some weird vibes going down. i have heard about mind control and all that but i never believed it.
so for a couple of weeks that dude came over every day and we would give him milk and fruit and veggies because he didn't like anything else. he said his name is john. we ended up paying him to do lots of work on the farm (talk about illegal alien) and he's the most productive guy we've ever had. he does the work of three people and we have paid him a lot of money but don't know what he does with it becasue i think he is living in a cave in the woods. i gave him some clothes but they don't fit cuz he's really tall but he cut his jumpsuit up and made pants and a jacket out of it. he always wears lots of clothes even though it is hot outside and he never sweats.
all my friends think he is a convict or escaped from the mental hospital. he never talks or laughs or even smiles. but i think he is from outer space. even though i can't figure out why he would have anything to do with killing cows or little green men, i really think they abandoned him here.
he has been working for us for 6 months and we still don't know who he is. but he doesn't hurt anybody, and we won't turn him in because my dad is cheap and he is good help. he is friends with a girl who lives not far from here and she comes to see him sometimes but he doesn't really talk to her either, and she won't tell us anything about him. even though he is totally weird and mysterious no one seems to be scared of him.
so do you think he could be an alien? if he is then what kind is he and why does he look so much like a human and why would he be cruising around space with those other guys?

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 07:21 PM
link   
Take a picture of it, post it here, milk it for all it's worth and sell your story to the papers.

'Milk it' - har har.

Sorry for the sarcasm - its late here.

(P.s. it doesn't look like a cactus does it?)

Breifne

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 07:28 PM
link   
OP,

I have run across stories of extraterrestrials who appeared to be exactly the same as us before. I'll have to dig through my files once I'm home later in the day, but I can give you the link to this guy: www.exopolitics.org... sorry I don't have a direct link to the actual work he did - but its on there somewhere.

My advice to you, to lend considerable credibility (if much) to your story si to take pictures of this person, especially in the clothes/environment you described and post them on here. Your story sounds like nearly the same event that took place on a show called "Taken", where a Grey disguised itself as a human male and stayed with a family for a few days.

At any rate, more evidence, if not personal answers can be found - you'll just need to do some digging around.

I'll look through my files and see what I can find for you. In the meantime - - post those pics...

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 07:31 PM
link   
exopoliticsjournal.com...

Sorry for that - this is a direct link to a paper this Dr. wrote about the subject. Maybe it will help you.

"The Truth is Out There"

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 07:39 PM
link   
Your story sounds like a movie, not that i'm saying its untrue, just that it sounds like it would make a good movie.

Ask him lots of questions, get into politics and religion with him. Jokingly ask him if he comes from outer space, why not? It doesn't sound like you're afraid of him, try to form some kind of bond if you are really interested in finding out who he is. It's gonna bug you forever if you never find out. You need an end for your movie too.

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 07:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by siree
ok this is gonna sound kinda weird but i'm wondring if there are aliens that look like humans?
here is the deal. i live on a dairy farm in the middle of bfe. about a year ago some crazy stuff started happening. me and my family started seeing strange lights in the sky and hearing weird noises. the cows were acting funny and stopped giving milk, and we found three of them dead and all cut up. i even saw an alien running around in the woods, he was short and had a big head and big eyes just like the pictures you always see. nobody else saw it though and they thought i was lying. my dad thought it was a person doing all this stuff because him and my sister seen a guy walking around our fields before. we called the cops a few times and they went looking for him but didn't find anything. all this stuff kept happening for a few months and then it just stopped.
and then i caught that guy sleeping in the shed behind our house. i tried to talk to him but he ran off really fast. the next day i was driving down our dirt road and i caught him walking in the ditch. i tried a different approach to not scare him so i asked if he wanted a ride and he just stared at me. then he started walking some more so i got out of the car and tried to find out who he was. i asked a lot of questions and he didn't answer too many of em but i thought he looked pretty sick and i wasn't scared so i told him to come by my house later if he wanted some food. he kind of looked like an escaped convict because he was wearing a blue jumpsuit but it didn't have any numbers on it. i went home and told my dad that the guy might be coming, so when he showed up he had his shotgun ready. but instead of getting all pissed he LET HIM IN THE HOUSE and set him down at the table and gave him some food. it was totally insane, my dad is usually a hard ass but i could feel some weird vibes going down. i have heard about mind control and all that but i never believed it.
so for a couple of weeks that dude came over every day and we would give him milk and fruit and veggies because he didn't like anything else. he said his name is john. we ended up paying him to do lots of work on the farm (talk about illegal alien) and he's the most productive guy we've ever had. he does the work of three people and we have paid him a lot of money but don't know what he does with it becasue i think he is living in a cave in the woods. i gave him some clothes but they don't fit cuz he's really tall but he cut his jumpsuit up and made pants and a jacket out of it. he always wears lots of clothes even though it is hot outside and he never sweats.
all my friends think he is a convict or escaped from the mental hospital. he never talks or laughs or even smiles. but i think he is from outer space. even though i can't figure out why he would have anything to do with killing cows or little green men, i really think they abandoned him here.
he has been working for us for 6 months and we still don't know who he is. but he doesn't hurt anybody, and we won't turn him in because my dad is cheap and he is good help. he is friends with a girl who lives not far from here and she comes to see him sometimes but he doesn't really talk to her either, and she won't tell us anything about him. even though he is totally weird and mysterious no one seems to be scared of him.
so do you think he could be an alien? if he is then what kind is he and why does he look so much like a human and why would he be cruising around space with those other guys?

I think I know what it is.

I want you to do something before I tell you.

Look at his eyes and see if he ever blinks. Also take note of his hands and feet and report here if you notice anything unusual.

I'm not going to put words in your mouth but report back and I'll tell you what it is.

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 07:41 PM
link   
Does not sound much like an alien from outer space but more like a mentally ill individual who needs to seek treatment. I have worked with quite a few MI people and they do act quite different and do not talk much. Maybe he has limited speaking skills? How does he talk? Can he write? Lets get some details and a pic of this guy so we can gauge this accurately.

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 07:57 PM
link   
ahh.. Another thread reduced to waiting for images. I really hope someone can photograph their stories soon. Wating for imagery here aswell! ^^

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 08:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Eisenhorn
ahh.. Another thread reduced to waiting for images. I really hope someone can photograph their stories soon. Wating for imagery here aswell! ^^

In this case a picture won't help much actually

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 08:17 PM
link   
Wow.

Id like to meet up with him I bet that would be interesting.

It must be awful to be abandoned on a strange planet if he is.

sarc

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 08:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by sarcastic

Wow.

Id like to meet up with him I bet that would be interesting.

It must be awful to be abandoned on a strange planet if he is.

sarc

We don't know if he is yet. He might be mentally ill.

If you want you could go to your local mental hospital and have lots of interesting fun by pretending they are out of space.

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 08:31 PM
link   
I highly recommend that you don't post any pictures of him here. If he looks human, what's the point? It will only lead you to being ridiculed, nothing else.

Yes, there are many races of extraterrestrials that look just like us, and it's possible he could be one of them. Then again, he might not be. Just try talking to him, and getting to know him a bit better.

[edit on 22/7/08 by NuclearPaul]

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 08:33 PM
link   
I have an aunt who is classified as mentally ill.

She's harmless.

Why would somebody who can do the work of three men be classified as mentally ill?

Thats crazy.

sarc

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 08:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by sarcastic

I have an aunt who is classified as mentally ill.

She's harmless.

Why would somebody who can do the work of three men be classified as mentally ill?

Thats crazy.

sarc

So the possibility of him being mentally is is 'crazy' but the idea that he comes of 'space' is 'interesting' to you! LOL!

No, he is not accused of being mentally ill but the OP is obviously alerted because his behaviour is not regular or normal.

I can do the work of three 'regular' men - it depends who you are comparing them with.

We don't know what the problem is here and it is on the part of the OP to clarify - who has started a thread and now disappeared.

I'm not bothered about a photo but I would like an answer to my questions.

[edit on 22-7-2008 by Jinni]

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 08:41 PM
link   
reply to post by siree

Speak, communicate - I.e. how are you, what is your name, where do you come from, welcome to earth: you know, general chit chat!!

6 months and no info on someone who works for your dad -

I'm calling the little green men illegal alien program.

P.s. why wait till you're off school until posting - 6 months ago you would have been sitting exams!!

Thats me done here unless you post pics when we will debunk it as a human!! At least you have that side covered - I'll give you that much!!

My bad.

Breifne

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 08:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Breifne
reply to post by siree

Speak, communicate - I.e. how are you, what is your name, where do you come from, welcome to earth: you know, general chit chat!!

6 months and no info on someone who works for your dad -

I'm calling the little green men illegal alien program.

P.s. why wait till you're off school until posting - 6 months ago you would have been sitting exams!!

Thats me done here unless you post pics when we will debunk it as a human!! At least you have that side covered - I'll give you that much!!

My bad.

Breifne

I agree - smells real dodgy this one.

I'm almost ready to close this case.

P.S. Please don't propagate nonsense english like "my bad" - is this the state of language evolution and advancement in the year 2008?
- joking!

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 08:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Jinni

P.S. Please don't propagate nonsense english like "my bad" - is this the state of language evolution and advancement in the year 2008? - joking!

No, you're right - I never say that. Maybe the American lingo is wearing off on me!!

My bad.

Breifne

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 09:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Breifne
reply to post by Jinni

P.S. Please don't propagate nonsense english like "my bad" - is this the state of language evolution and advancement in the year 2008? - joking!

No, you're right - I never say that. Maybe the American lingo is wearing off on me!!

My bad.

Breifne

Oh ok,

My bad,

My good,

My flaws,

My potential,

is all for you.

Peace!

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 09:27 PM
link   
Hm. Interesting thread, I'll follow it (if the OP ever comes back!!)

I don't think pictures would help much, but it would be nice just to see him or better yet, try to video him--if you can or if he'll let you.

I'm hopin' he's an alien, that'd be really cool!

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 09:41 PM
link   
Well, it's an interesting story but I'm not convinced he's an alien. Could be someone who has fallen on hard times, eccentric, mentally challenged. Any number of earthly explanations. If he was an escaped convict I doubt he would come back to your house every day and work there. Maybe, but I think he would continue moving to avoid capture.

How about someone who has lost their memory, like that piano playing guy a while ago?

Piano Man

Whether or not he is an actual alien I have to commend your family on the treatment you have shown.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join