It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The ATS Kid

page: 1

join
share:
+9 more 
posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 12:35 PM
link   
Think I'm up for a comic strip dedicated to the ATS. Don't know how many I can draw, but I'm hoping to make at least one per week. After joining the Comic strip contest, I found out that this was a bit finny. The hardest part is actually to have a story..

They will probably be wery internal jokes. And some might not understand. If anyone got an ide for a joke, please post it here or send me an u2u.

Hope you like them..

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 12:46 PM
link   
Me rikey!

err

I love it!

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 01:25 PM
link   
lol great artwork

You might want to get someone to proof read the text first though

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 01:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Discotech
lol great artwork

You might want to get someone to proof read the text first though

It would be very nice if you could send me u2u about the spelling errors. English isn't my strong side

Thanks

Edit: updated the typos

[edit on 21/7/08 by tep200377]

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 03:19 PM
link   
Flag and star for you.

There great it would be great if you could make one every week. Keep it up man.

Fox

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 09:05 PM
link   
reply to post by tep200377

I had a good idea for a story. I thought this up whilst trying to write my own little short story.

OK, there is a big famous government building, 80 floors high, top notch security. The story starts with a kid in the 77th floor. He is going to die. The interesting part is, this boy was one of those kids that go missing for many years. He got picked up and thrown in a cache of missing people, subjected to grueling government experiments. This particular building has a chute that goes way down into the earth, 800 yards below ground level. A secret facility underground. This top secret area holds children in cages. Over the years many children escaped but never made it out alive. But they all left a legacy. A paper, stored in every floor, because all of them died on one floor. And the person to make it to that floor survived, because they found their secret letter. Now, 76 children have died, for this boy to make it to the 77th floor. What is going to happen is, this kid is going to die too. But not before he leaves a note, hidden in a very secret place on the 77th floor. Now, the 77th kid to reach this letter is gonna have an absolutely different fate than the 76 children that came before him. Why? Because the 77th floor is a totally different place. Oh, and I have to mention that there was no way for these kids to get out of this building by walking out the front doors. The way out is the way up. I thought up many twists for this story, but I've gotten very creative. You can always develop the story.

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 01:49 AM
link   
lol, tep I never knew you had a sense of humor? Jedibud eh? man! you got me on the money..I see you have a 24oz's can there of my favorite beer, you got the right poster in the background too. TPM. And actually, those red type shorts, look alot like my darth maul underwear. Only, one problem tep, my lightsaber is red. ha, ha, ha..great to be an inspiration to your art. Keep up the good work with the comics, I love comics and I know you probably heard, i'll be at the comic con all week.

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 02:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by jedimiller
lol, tep I never knew you had a sense of humor? Jedibud eh? man! you got me on the money..I see you have a 24oz's can there of my favorite beer, you got the right poster in the background too. TPM. And actually, those red type shorts, look alot like my darth maul underwear. Only, one problem tep, my lightsaber is red. ha, ha, ha..great to be an inspiration to your art. Keep up the good work with the comics, I love comics and I know you probably heard, i'll be at the comic con all week.

I'm glad you liked it Jedi

There will be more comics, and I'll try to stay a bit more objective on the next ones. I have a few ideas. And I may post a couple the next days..

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 03:40 AM
link   
*jaw drops* guh...

SWEET! awesome comics tep!

favorited this thread and look forward to more!

S&F for you!

Roswell.

posted on Jul, 24 2008 @ 12:07 PM
link   
Great comic! I look forward to seeing more. I have a few ideas i may gather and u2u you. Send him content people!!

posted on Jul, 24 2008 @ 01:02 PM
link   
Those are great. Nice job.

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 08:20 AM
link   
Excellent comics. I can't wait to see more!

Flagged and starred.

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 08:04 PM
link   
Even being an ATS rookie, I still got the comics. Good work!!!

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 06:20 PM
link   
Haha those were great! Hope to see more of the same very soon!

Flagged and starred up for it's brilliance!

posted on Aug, 2 2008 @ 11:48 AM
link   
I LOVED The Motha!
If you keep making them I will continue looking for them.
What a treat, really keep up the funny business!

posted on Aug, 3 2008 @ 01:26 AM
link   
oh we need more of these, you can't just hook us like this and leave us hangin.

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 10:43 PM
link   
Just right down my alley....keep it coming...given the nature on this place I dont think i would be hard to get writing material...and I hope the mods give you some leeway on the creative side.

Good stuff!! star and flag!!

posted on Aug, 7 2008 @ 04:19 PM
link   
I'm sorry that I haven't posted any comics yet, but I have had a lot of work to do at the office.. I have 2 cartoons almost ready

posted on Aug, 7 2008 @ 04:26 PM
link   
Hah... Great stuff.
I agree with the idea of a weekly comic post.
Maybe you can also incorporate some actual ATS personalities into your work (with their permission of course).
Flagged and I look forward to the next issue of "ATS Boy"

new topics

top topics

join