It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What are the flipping odds....

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 06:50 AM
link   
As I am writing this I’m still in astonishment how I met someone through the circumstances that I did…

Alright…well it’s 4:43 AM as of right now, I just back in Tijuana, MEX and let me tell you something or someone I should say that I met…

Okay, so I was invited to go to this local club In Tijuana MEX I decided not to go at first but my friend she insisted that I go since I’m single and she really wants me to be happy and go meet someone. SO I did… after getting hit on some elderly lady and dancing the night away I was left behind…yup that’s right left behind in a foreign country….Not that it’s a problem. I speak Spanish *I’m Mexican/ American* just the fact that my friend she left me and her friends left too!!! So I was outside waiting to sober up *still am* a few minutes passed by I then went in a cab got to the boarder..and there I am…ordering some Churos…since I really needed to sober up before I crossed.
Behind me was this pretty beautiful gal…I asked her what she was doing over here alone, she said her friends left her and I was like oh really…so did mine. So to make a long story short…we ended up crossing together * she had nothing on her since her friends had all her belongs* to make an even longer story short I got her number…and she said I was such a nice guy ; ) this and that and we should hang out sometime…

What are the odds? …What are the odds?.....craziness….

So when should I call her back? *she has her phone because she was calling up the ying yang on my phone and she ended up getting in touch with her friends*

Tomorrow? ….

A few days? Lol….do tell any advice will help. Oh and by the way were the same age!!!

***Update*** lol...

Just copied my reply down below..

Their were more coincidences that night aswell but too many to detail

Any who I called her and well she yes we should hang out some time, she's going into work atm so perhaps tomorrow? I'll give her a call.

Thoughts?

[edit on 20-7-2008 by Seaman_Richie]

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 08:25 AM
link   
Is she one of them big gals? just kidding. Cal her whenever you want to. I think that 3 day game is a load of crap because it is a game. Just dont call her a zillion times. If you leave a message, let it be.

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 08:34 AM
link   
Fate works in strange ways.
Never question it, just go with the flow.
And never let your friends ditch you again.
That's just WRONG!

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 11:09 AM
link   
Pay attention. Karma will find you when it needs to. Really weird coincidences might just be some Karmic connection trying to establish itself and get your attention.

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 12:08 PM
link   
Why wait, telephone her.

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 03:31 PM
link   
Hey, don't wait..

Call her up, this may be the start of a beautiful relationship..

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 03:55 PM
link   
Their were more coincidences that night aswell but too many to detail

Any who I called her and well she yes we should hang out some time, she's going into work atm so perhaps tomorrow? I'll give her a call.

Thoughts?

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 09:35 PM
link   
I think that you have a wonderful opportunity there and you would be very foolish to squander it. By all means contact her and I hope that things go well for you.

new topics

top topics

join