It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The final stage of my OOBE. A drawing.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 06:13 AM
link   
Some of you might have read my first thread or so about my only OOBE. For those not familiar, it lasted 12 hours or so. I went from earth, thru the galaxy, to the end and to the end of the universe. All in one day and in a straight line.

In the end, I arrived at this place before coming back.

files.abovetopsecret.com...

Here is where there were two people standing. No faces, just shapes and funny shaped heads, as if they wore hats or something. Everything was white, pure creation energy, as they called it. I was told to approach the table while my birth was being shown on the screen above. The screen was HD but misty, it was not digital but made of gas. Most of this place was made of white gas. I wanted to show this graphic to some of you who have been wanting to know more about my experience and maybe we can relate. if any of you ever seen anything like this during your OOBE, please let me know.

In the end, there was a man laying on the table, who looked nothing like me who they said, "it's you". Then my hands became white gas and I entered the body on the table thru the chest. That's when my OOBE ended.

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 07:19 AM
link   
You should talk with DrLove, he seems to have had a similar experience recently and could possibly help. His came through dream state, but I get the impression that he could give you the advice you are seeking.

BTW your experience is very much like mine. Except I never saw the black void. As long as you ended up where you did though, I believe that everything will be ok.

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 07:34 AM
link   
I got an additional transmission from the end of the end of the Universe and a message.

It had to do with a ceremonial object.

i38.tinypic.com...

The message was a bit cryptic, but it said:

"Thank you for (something ) the seat down."

Does this have any meaning for you?

Maybe you'll get the missing part of the transmission?

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 08:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by antar
You should talk with DrLove, he seems to have had a similar experience recently and could possibly help. His came through dream state, but I get the impression that he could give you the advice you are seeking.

BTW your experience is very much like mine. Except I never saw the black void. As long as you ended up where you did though, I believe that everything will be ok.

Interesting. Who's this drlove? Not much of a black void. I think it was more of a dark wall, but it was hard to tell. All I could tell from beyond was that there was a star coming up, but turned out to be a hole on the dark wall. Like a hole on a paper. I think i'm ok, but then i'm worried because this year is important because of the number they use to communicate with me. thanks for the support

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 08:45 AM
link   
Here you go, he is a real genuine and compassionate person, dont know why but I just thought of him and his recent dream when I read your thread. www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 08:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Badge01

Thank you for leaving the seat down! I got it! lol. Hey man, you do some good work there with photoshop. No it wasn't a toilet seat. But that picture was funny.

Stay on me with this one badge, it was a white metallic table, very smooth, yet cold and reflecting. The man on it was wearing a white shirt and black pants. They told me I was this man and that he was dead on the table. And they also warned me about my future, said I was going to die around that time. They warned me about a future incident around the age of 28 and they told me to avoid it at all costs or I was going to get shot. Anyway, I turn 36 this year and i'm still alive.

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 07:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by jedimiller

Originally posted by Badge01

Thank you for leaving the seat down! I got it! lol. Hey man, you do some good work there with photoshop. No it wasn't a toilet seat. But that picture was funny.

Glad to see you took that with the humor intended. I wondered if you missed it.

Stay on me with this one badge, it was a white metallic table, very smooth, yet cold and reflecting. The man on it was wearing a white shirt and black pants. They told me I was this man and that he was dead on the table. And they also warned me about my future, said I was going to die around that time. They warned me about a future incident around the age of 28 and they told me to avoid it at all costs or I was going to get shot. Anyway, I turn 36 this year and i'm still alive.

Wait, I thought your OOBE was a recent thing. So you're saying you OOBE'd back before age 28 and got the warning and then avoided that incident?

So that was in 2002? When did the OOBE warning vision come?

If it did, uh, you didn't happen to hang out around the corner of the incident you avoided and get some photos did you?

I'd like to hear the specifics.

On the subject of 'travel' and thought speed travel I have a few interesting ideas, if you wanna chat about them.

For instance people tend to obscure the technical aspects of what is actually happening by overlaying things like this in a cloak of the paranormal. They get so caught up in the trapping or the desire to be a 'master' of the paranormal, (like James Van Praagh and John Edwards, that they waste their time making money and misleading people. They get a TV show and everyone flock to them but imo, they're the lowest of the low) that they start believing their own hype.

Or they get locked into one way of looking at something and then fail to see the other ways of doing it which are actually real and ten times better.

Ways to access the subconscious, ways to time travel in your dreams that are nuts and bolts easy, but people like to get caught up in the new agey methods and keep themselves locked out of the mechanical ways to do this stuff.

People get locked into their favorite way to envision something and don't step back far enough to watch the future. There are 'hard sci-fi' fans and other types who have a desire which compels them or there are folks trying to solve a 'need' so they keep banging their head against some ideas that are not going to work, even though people tell them about it. It's kind of a 'when the student is ready the master will appear thing, so you can't always just tell someone, but you can lead them. As a friend of mine said 'ideas are like rain, they fall on everybody but only a few people get wet. (or something like that, haha).

In your case, I urge you to read some of the books I've been recommending and to visit some of the sites I mentioned. When you free yourself from certain ways of thinking all this new stuff can come flooding in and you get real ways, not woo-hoo stuff.

Do you use a 'methodology' to do your OOBEs and practice faithfully? Do you record your dreams and do lucid dreaming? Just curious.

On your OOBE here, look at it from some different ways, and look for imagery and for symbology. You might find some further clues!

Thanks again for the cool thread.

*BTW, I've hidden a clue to expose this idea of blocking yourself from a simple mechanical method of learning stuff right in this post. See if you can find it.

[edit on 21-7-2008 by Badge01]

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 08:16 AM
link   
I'm the master of humor around here Badge. Didn't you hear?

Hey, this is the original thread, this one is a follow up. Man, I could write an entire book about this OOBE. It happened when I was about 12 (1984), I went straight up from earth, stopped at an alien planet, water red planet, Saturn, Other celestial bodies and finally I ended up at the end of the universe. There I met with these two guys, and god. well here's the original story.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

There you can also see a drawing of the aliens I met during the OOBE. I only had one OOBE in my life. How can I ever forget it. It was real, not a lucid dream or some dream. Oh and trust me, i've read numerous books on OOBE's. But I will look into your stuff, because we seem to be in a mental link here. did you ever read stuart wilde's the force? that was a great book.

There was really no method in my part, it was involuntary. As if someone was pulling me up, I had no control over my body, no movement, no direction. I was simply pulled up and I can tell you I was going faster than the speed of light. I could smell 100X and see 100X than now. I could actually hear the speed in my ears as I was travelling space. It was really cool.

I knew I would die in a formal setting, like a weeding or party. They said to avoid wearing a tuxedo type clothing, you know..white shirt and black pants. So I never dressed up that way, always with jeans and star wars shirts. And they also said to avoid fights and walk away. they said I was there to re-charge my creation energy and that I had to be warned and fueled back.

About that clue, well let me finish this cup of coffee and i'll get back to you.

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 10:49 AM
link   
Hi Jedi,

I just read your account and will contact you in U2U and discuss some things.

I find your account completely captivating and believable in that you are relating a real experience.

It also seems to be unique and maybe not like typical OOBEs or NDEs or even lucid dreaming but may have been something else.

Could even have been a one-of-a-kind real event. It sounds grainy and detailed and I find you as a person to be almost completely guileless (meaning real and honest and without pretensions).

Thank you SO much for sharing this.

I'd like to see you scan in some of your drawings and I've made saved a video and some screen caps for you which I'll send you in a U2U first.

Five-star account in my opinion.

Take 'er easy mate.

Back to you later. (U2U me when you get on line?)

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 11:00 AM
link   
BTW, I had not read your account and the part about 'flushing' the excess energy out like a toilet, when I made that little 'joke'.

I don't know why I posted that, but I sort of knew you'd laugh, but now it seems very strange and even chilling that this happened.

Uh, as far as any hint of mocking your drawing I had NO intent to do that and I'd like to apologize even if there was a hint of it, because after I read your account, I'm a little embarrassed.

So anyway, great job and I'd like to hear more and chat with you in U2U and stuff.

Best wishes.

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 11:53 AM
link   
reply to post by jedimiller

Actually I had one of these in 2006, and posted about it on another forum...

When it happened I jumped out of bed and ran to the computer and posted the whole thing in stream of consciousness and lots of all-caps text, which is unlike me, haha.

It was very 'real', but it was not like ordinary 'reality' i.e. I couldn't exactly read a book (which is a test of lucid dreaming).

I've also 'been to Heaven' twice. I don't mean I saw god, but the first time was like being in the presence of something giving off energy.
The first time was very visceral and involved eternal 'bliss' and flying through orangeish red clouds, like an IMAX movie. There were other bodies around me and we were all flying the same direction. Some were facing up and others facing down.

Now, sci-fi fans will maybe recognize some themes here, and I have read this novel, but when I had this dream I had NOT seen this cover and the novel didn't really have a scene like this. Here, the bodies were orange, but in my 'OOBE' the clouds were approx. this color and I did not know I had a 'body', it was pure 'space behind your forehead' stuff. Also these bodies are turned the wrong way, the bodies were head first in my experience, I was sort of 'face down' in that I had a sense of looking down.

When I read this in the 80s, this is the cover of the book I had:

The second time wasn't too long ago and involved me singing a cosmic 'note' that was just so beautiful that it was transcendent. It was like the scene in The Fifth Element, with the Diva Lucia di Lammermmor-il dolce suono only it was basically one or two notes for part of it and very high register.

The funny thing is, I'm not that great a singer (read: lousy), though I'm an amateur musician.

What distinguishes these from other 'dreams' in my experience is that there is a very visceral reaction. I felt 'G-forces' and head rushes and other things and when the first one was done, I felt like I had just gotten off of a roller coaster, with the tight stomach and the blood rushing around. Even the most vivid dreams I've had at other times were all in my head, no body rushes.

In the singing dream, my head and shoulders were all involved and I felt the physical sense of singing. Again, it was just one or two notes, but it was sublime and I felt like I was affecting things around me in the dream sonically. The singing didn't stop for a breath but just went on and on and I felt like it would be cool to just do this forever. Great feeling when I woke up and it stuck with me for a while. It was not as starting as the OOBE thing. I woke up from that very, uh vocally and oddly my wife started talking to me and telling me stuff at the moment I became awake, as though she knew what was going on.
=====

Anyway forgive me for posting all that stuff, but I wanted to be detailed enough to give a sense of the complexity and continuity of the experiences.

Jedi, I've looked over your experience and I really appreciate your posting me the link. Sounds -very- neat.

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 01:15 PM
link   
Interesting opening post!

Star from me!

I'll be following this thread more if you add any more information on your unique OOBE.

new topics

top topics

join