It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

More evidence that MSNBC is in the tank for Obama.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 04:29 PM
link   
I actually saw this live today. Yet again, MSNBC is just outright lying in order to paint Obama as a victim. Today in a segment about the candidates wives, host Tamron Hall claims "the democrats haven't attacked Cindy McCain".

newsbusters.org...-663975

We have not seen the Democrats, uh, during this election cycle attack Cindy McCain. Do you at all believe that that will happen if these attacks from the Republicans continue? Will it be a tit-for-tat that could inevitably make voters feel very uncomfortable?

Oh really?

1. Katie Couric think Cindy is "Husky".
2. Cindy Steal recipes.
3. Cindy's Taxes
4. This democrat doesnt like the way she looks.

It may not seem like a big deal, but its a good example of how the MSM is willing to lie in order to get their guy elected.

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 04:32 PM
link   
Cindy McCain's shortcomings and problems are old news. She and her husband have been in the public eye for a very long time.

Obama and his wife are new and nothing is known about them. Any shortcomings and problems Michelle has are NEW to the American public and so there will be interest.

And yes .. MSNBC is definately serving Obama-koolaide at it's corporate meetings (and in all the greenrooms!).

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 04:41 PM
link   
It's concerning how blatent MSNBC is with regard to promoting Obama. You can visit the site almost any day and you will see either how great Obama is or how bad McCain is.

The bias is rediculous and Fox news gets blamed for this. At least they don't try to hide it.

What can Obama do for MSNBC that would make them in his pocket so much? I know Bill Gates is a flaming utopic liberal, but this is laughable. Microsoft is partnered with NBC to form MSNBC.

CNN is trying to come across neutral as it should be.

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 04:46 PM
link   

CNN is trying to come across neutral as it should be.

I really don't buy that. Every time I turn on CNN is the same old crap. If they have a democrat and a Republican on, the Democrat will never be pressed to explain anything. Unlike Republicans, who are always treated like they are trying to hide something.

In an interview with John Boehner about drilling, they ran video of wildlife in the background. What the hell is that all about?

[edit on 18-7-2008 by Dronetek]

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 05:04 PM
link   
Is it just me or is the Messi...er, Obama getting Rock Star like coverage from the MSM?
This man can do no wrong. The liberals that are so quick to bring up race are the ones that are so horrified to acknowledge that, yes there are races.
Even here on ATS, there have been threads that proudly proclaim their allegiance to the secon... er, Obama, for no good reason other than his race.
Man, are we in trouble.

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dronetek
In an interview with John Boehner about drilling, they ran video of wildlife in the background. What the hell is that all about?

What is it about? John McCain said what it's about. "It's called Arctic National Wildlife Refuge for a reason." There's wildlife there. It's a REFUGE for them. They live there and are safe there. What is hard to understand about that?

That's just the truth. If it looks like it leans to the left, maybe you're leaning too far to the right.

I think MSNBS does lean to the left. Just as Fox leans to the right. What's the problem there? I think CNN is pretty down the middle.

And from what I can tell, Cindy McCain hasn't had 1/100th the negative press Michelle Obama has. Maybe that's what they meant.

The Katie Couric thing wasn't even aired. Besides she said, "She has pretty eyes"! And have you seen a husky?

And Tim Gunn didn't say he is a Democrat. Is that an assumption of yours? Based on what?

People have opinions, man. I happen to think that Cindy is pretty scary-looking. There's some more ammo for the victimhood. Come on... who's "playing the victim" here?

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 06:21 PM
link   
I thought this thread was on Barack Obama, not Cindy McCain? Why is this lovely woman being criticized here?

[edit on 18-7-2008 by LLoyd45]

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 06:25 PM
link   
reply to post by LLoyd45

Check the opening post, Lloyd. It uses supposed "insults" against Cindy McCain to try to make the point that MSNBC is biased. I was answering the opening post.

If you need any more explanation, just let me know.

[edit on 18-7-2008 by Benevolent Heretic]

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 06:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Benevolent Heretic
reply to post by LLoyd45

Check the opening post, Lloyd. It uses supposed "insults" against Cindy McCain to try to make the point that MSNBC is biased. I was answering the opening post.

If you need any more explanation, just let me know.

[edit on 18-7-2008 by Benevolent Heretic]
But BH, Dronetek was just citing that as an example of media bias. Your comment was more in line with a personal criticism of her. I thought that was considered off topic posting?

The posting rules are sure getting confusing around here..

join