It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Jersey Towns Cannot Ban Sex Offenders From Living Near Kids, State Court Rules

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 07:04 PM
link   
This is from fox news.

How in the H#LL is this happening. A convicted sex offender with crimes against children now has more rights than a citizen with no criminal record.

Here is the link www.foxnews.com...

I realize that this is probably not a conspiracy but this need to be seen. This type of behavior and thought seems to be spreading fast.

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 07:12 PM
link   
In New Jersey, neighbors of high-risk offenders are notified by police.

I guess this means that the police want the lynch mob mentality to come back. I know that all sex offenders are required to register, but does that do enough.

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 07:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by ice1300
In New Jersey, neighbors of high-risk offenders are notified by police.

I guess this means that the police want the lynch mob mentality to come back. I know that all sex offenders are required to register, but does that do enough.

does this really suprise you. i mean its NJ, you cant get too much more liberal than that.

however i DONOT THINK REGESTERING IS ENOUGH. putting your name on a computer data base stops you from comiting sex crimes how?

anyone who can do these things to a child does not desirve to live if you ask me.

people can scream about rehab all they want but the truth of the matter is most sexual preditors are repeat offenders. they often get caught many many times for the same crimes...

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 07:29 PM
link   
I know that when I was in grade school (long time ago) the used to teach stranger danger. They don’t even mention it anymore. I guess they don’t want to offend the stranger or possible child molester.
How has our society become so sensitive to others that we are willing to sacrifice the well being of the truly innocent?

[edit on 15-7-2008 by ice1300]

new topics

top topics

join