It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Access to the Underground Portion of DIA?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 10 2004 @ 05:44 AM
link   
Does anybody know if there is any access to the underground sections of the Denver International Airport, without having to go through all of the security?

Mr. M

posted on Mar, 10 2004 @ 04:51 PM
link   
ask the grays .....maybe they can help you find a way in

posted on Mar, 11 2004 @ 01:36 AM
link   
Seriously though. I would like to personallly see this stuff for myself. Plus maybe go on a little Black Op to find out what I can find out. I'd rather avoid Security if possible, but if not, I'm sure I could get down there somehow.

Mr. M

posted on Mar, 11 2004 @ 02:15 AM
link   
i dont mean to be pessemistic, but i seriously doubt you or i, or anyone else for that matter has a realistic chance at all getting in there. life is not a movie, you dont bounce back. 1 mistake and youre finished.

posted on Mar, 11 2004 @ 02:33 AM
link   
I understand the ramifications. However, I have been training by the best espionage experts, and have experience in this type of thing. With the right equipment, it's no problem at all.

I just find all of this information about underground bases and everything a little bit hard to swallow, without seeing it for myself. I plan on "visiting" a lot of installations worldwide, and obtaining as much information as possible. At least this way I can truly understand what is happening, through personal experience. Wish me luck!

Mr. M

posted on Mar, 11 2004 @ 06:13 PM
link   
Oh Lordy.

Text to make this post possible: asoitgewhoahewoiwhfo

posted on Mar, 11 2004 @ 06:30 PM
link   
good luck
albaugh is head of security there
former head of FEMA
if you get in let us know
i wont say its impossible
just improbable

posted on Mar, 11 2004 @ 07:07 PM
link   
what can be in there???

isnt it just an airport???

posted on Mar, 11 2004 @ 07:09 PM
link   
Yeah, I don't see what's so TopSecret about it? A public airport surley wouldn't be anything too large....conspiracy wise anyhow.

Jim

posted on Mar, 11 2004 @ 07:12 PM
link   
hey milton
check out past threads on this subject
there something being covered up there for sure

they spent 8 billion constructing it for starts

posted on Mar, 11 2004 @ 07:16 PM
link   
I know a shortcut to get in, its called a backho and they go for about 75 an hour.

I'm being semi-serious, any conventional way in would surely be protected by the highest security, and if they found you, you would just...disappear

posted on Mar, 11 2004 @ 09:41 PM
link   
If I am not mistaken, the underground portion of the airport is where the multi million dollar automatic bagage handling system is.

What do you think will happen to you if you were caught prowling around in there?

I hear GITMO is a bear in the summer.

posted on Mar, 11 2004 @ 09:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by StarChild
I understand the ramifications. However, I have been training by the best espionage experts, and have experience in this type of thing. With the right equipment, it's no problem at all.

Dude, if you have been trained by the best espionage experts, why are you asking people here for info?...

posted on Mar, 11 2004 @ 09:49 PM
link   
StarChild hasn't made it back yet - he get caught?

posted on Mar, 11 2004 @ 09:49 PM
link   
Furthermore. I must add...

Just because you have a pic of some special forces people as your avatar, doesn't mean you are special forces...

posted on Mar, 11 2004 @ 09:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by watcheroftheskies
hey milton
check out past threads on this subject
there something being covered up there for sure

they spent 8 billion constructing it for starts

do you have any idea how much it costs to build an airport? i mean, runways, taxiways, tarmac, buildings, radar, lighting, electrical, baggage areas. it is an insane amount.

but who knows? it could be one of those hide in plain sight deals.

posted on Mar, 11 2004 @ 10:14 PM
link   
Here's an idea for starters.... go get a job at the airport, specifically something to do with the baggage machines..... and a way in will find you. trust me

posted on Mar, 11 2004 @ 10:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by porschedrifter
Here's an idea for starters.... go get a job at the airport, specifically something to do with the baggage machines..... and a way in will find you. trust me

Unless they do a background check and find this thread.

posted on Mar, 11 2004 @ 11:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thorfinn Skullsplitter

Originally posted by StarChild

Dude, if you have been trained by the best espionage experts, why are you asking people here for info?...

You never go on a mission without collecting as much intelligence possible beforehand. There is a whole lot more involved than you might think. You have to recon the area, speak to locals, identify points of entry, plan escape and evasion routes, etc. I am just looking for info, that's all.

Mr. M

posted on Mar, 12 2004 @ 12:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Thorfinn Skullsplitter
Furthermore. I must add...

Just because you have a pic of some special forces people as your avatar, doesn't mean you are special forces...

Yes it does.

Mr. M

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join