It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Proof of Bigfoot??

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 11:38 AM
link   
There are Bigfoot trackers that claim to have a body that was shot by a hunter. I have posted a link that has the story. The trackers claim that it is history in the making and that they will release it to the world once they have their legal ducks in a row, so to speak. We'll see!!!! Can't wait!!!

www.cryptomundo.com...

Removed ALL CAPS from title

[edit on 16/7/08 by masqua]

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 11:41 AM
link   
I believe this was posted here before. In any case, I can't wait until they release their "Bigfoot". I'm guessing it's either a publicity stunt or outright hoax.

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 11:46 AM
link   
Sorry to everybody if this was already posted. I looked for it and couldn't find it. I found the story on www.theobjectreport.com... which is a cool site for alternative news and what not. Again sorry!!

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 11:49 AM
link   
Yea I think its just a cheap way to make money off of tshirts and to book expeditions. We could always flood the GA police office where he is with calls about it. Then maybe his superior would make him release evidence or be fired.

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 11:51 AM
link   
Don't be sorry about it, as I could have read it at another source. I thought I read it here as I frequent this site. I wonder if Monster Quest knows about this and will they be allowed to test it? I still think hoax or publicity.

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 11:52 AM
link   
I checked out the video these guys put togeather, it sounds good and knid of real untill they start trying to sell you stuff. They are trying to book bigfoot hunting trips and sell t-shirts. It sounds like a hoax to get the $. Just my opinion. Bigfoot is still safe in the woods. And think about how big that freezer would have to be.

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 11:56 AM
link   
I didn't think about the freezer. It would have to be industrial sized. When you see people selling stuff, that raises a red flag. It most probably is a hoax/publicity stunt.

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 12:04 PM
link   
It would have to be like a walk-in freezer.
I tell you, if this a $$ stunt, they should be prosecuted for fraud, because their merchandise sales and expedition sales would be directly related to their claim and if that claim turned out to be a hoax, that's legally fraud. They will probably get away with it saying "well I thought it was a Bigfoot" instead of a bear.

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 12:25 PM
link   
Sounds too fishy..i definitely think its a hoax, as other members have said. I guess they are using a get rich quick scheme, "Lie to the world you found bigfoot, sell Tee-Shirts off of it"

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 04:50 PM
link   
reply to post by sickofitall2012

Color me somewhat suspicious...

Maybe I'm hopelessly naive, but I would think that letting the world in on it would be the way to go. Afterall, movie rights, book sales, and related stuff would dwarf the monies made by selling a few hundred tshirts. Just my opinion...

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 04:54 PM
link   
Come on BIGFOOT was a 70s 7ft man in a suite.

Was bionic man and wonder women days.......same as loch ness

Aint we got bigger fish to fry here @ ats?

i know i have .

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 04:56 PM
link   
Sorry sounds to good to be true and its always a waiting game that usually tells the tale that its a hoax.

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 05:01 PM
link   
Well I don't think there's been too many hunting seasons open for the last few months but I might be wrong. Some things you can hunt year around but not many.

mikell

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 05:01 PM
link   
reply to post by alienstar

lol you Womble ~:O)

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 05:08 PM
link   
reply to post by mikellmikell

Yes that's true. the guy in the video said that the guy that supposedly shot it was on parole, and he was illegally hunting.

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 05:10 PM
link   
reply to post by N.B.A.Y.S.O.H

Then fry 'em up!!! lol

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 05:11 PM
link   
We'll put it in to ol' "wait and see" category. Until then, it's best not to get too excited. It will be less of a disappointment that way when it turns our to be utter jive.

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 05:21 PM
link   
"The “Bigfoot Trackers” claim they have a Bigfoot corpse, frozen in a freezer, killed by a .30-06."

Who's freezer are they using?A local meat market or a restaurant?There is noway this corpse would fit in a normal house freezer.

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 07:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by N.B.A.Y.S.O.H
Come on BIGFOOT was a 70s 7ft man in a suite.

Was bionic man and wonder women days.......same as loch ness

Aint we got bigger fish to fry here @ ats?

i know i have .

If you have bigger fish to fry, why did you even bother looking at this thread?

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 11:48 AM
link   
reply to post by quaple_pouge

DITTO!!!!!!!!!

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join