It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ask a Mason

page: 93
<< 90  91  92   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2017 @ 10:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Katerrina17

What are the similarities between the Freemasons and reptilian aliens?

None,..... other than people insisting on wildly unsubstantiated claims about both.

When I saw on the dollar bill, picture of the Masonic symbol (the triangle with rays of light eye)

This is actually a cross-cultural symbol designed to represent the Most High. It was even used by Christianity before its association with Freemasonry.

After all I have a question, why are they watching the people, why do these experiments and why they are hiding if stronger than us?

Perhaps your line of questioning would be more appropriate for the "Aliens and UFOs" sub forum.

edit on 8/21/17 by Sahabi because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2019 @ 07:52 AM
link   
a reply to: emsed1

what if you believe that a supreme being is a matrix style architect. Is that acceptable to the masons?

posted on Dec, 23 2019 @ 07:54 AM
link   
a reply to: unHolyGrail

Yes.

posted on Dec, 23 2019 @ 08:21 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

sweet.

posted on Feb, 28 2020 @ 02:53 AM
link   
The Utterance of Blasphemy "Worshipful Master" to a Mortal of SInful Flesh and Blood
Matthew 6:24 King James Version (KJV). 24 No man can serve two masters: for either he will hate the one, and love the other; or else he will hold to the one, and despise the other. Ye cannot serve God and mammon.

QUESTiON:
Why is it that Mortal Men of reprobate minds in Freemasonry utter such unholy crap out of their mouths towards another equally Sinful Mortal?
COMMENT:
Man cannot serve two Masters. Those born of sinful flesh and blood that are NOT Jesus Yeshua the Christ shall not be exalted as an equal nor anywhere near the level of God Almighty thy Creator. Freemasons are NOT The Great I Am, the Alpha Alpev & Omega Tav. The Holy Book of John speak on this Truth. Freemasons, Eastern Stars, and Shriners have no business nor the Holy Authority to make themselves as "gods".
God Almighty thy Creator IS THE ONLY "Worshipful Master".

TEN COMMANDMENTS GOD'S HOLY LAW: Exodus 20:3 King James Version (KJV)
“Thou shalt have no other gods before me.”

QUESTION:
Albert Pike; Why is it that Freemasonry exalts him as such a wonder man when he is a self-avowed Luciferian Satanist?
COMMENT:
The Mortal was never of God Almighty and Jesus Yeshua Christ. AS a matter of fact, he refused to bow the knew before his Creator. He chose another "god". Lucifer a created being, a cherebum that became jealous of God's favor given to us mankind. Pike even declared that Lucifer is the "god" of Freemasonry. If any statue needs to come down its his bust in DC. Also that Nimrodic-Horus-Osiris Obelsik Phallic Monument aka The Washington Monument. That has nothing to do with the man it's named after. It is the Luciferian Mark upon "Our Land". DC, London, and The Vatican - The Evil Trinity of the Beast.
I know about Meathos' Bullcrap. That stupid Egyptian "priest".

ALBERT PIKE SICK DEMONIC QUOTES:
“That which we must say to the world is that we worship a god, but it is the god that one adores without superstition. To you, Sovereign Grand Inspectors General, we say this, that you may repeat it to the brethren of the 32nd, 31st and 30th degrees: The masonic Religion should be, by all of us initiates of the higher degrees, maintained in the Purity of the Luciferian doctrine. If Lucifer were not God, would Adonay and his priests calumniate him?

Yes, Lucifer is God, and unfortunately Adonay is also god. For the eternal law is that there is no light without shade, no beauty without ugliness, no white without black, for the absolute can only exist as two gods; darkness being necessary for light to serve as its foil as the pedestal is necessary to the statue, and the brake to the locomotive….

Thus, the doctrine of Satanism is a heresy, and the true and pure philosophical religion is the belief in Lucifer, the equal of Adonay; but Lucifer, God of Light and God of Good, is struggling for humanity against Adonay, the God of Darkness and Evil.”

(Halftime Note: You are not communicating with an idiot. I know all the secrets of every Secret Society on Earth. They are all Luciferian in nature and Evil to their very core.)

QUESTION: Why is it that upon the Inauguration of every new President that there's a Satanic Ritual performed on the 3rd Floor of the Grand Lodge in DC?
COMMENT: I know why that Presidential Ceremony was changed to the on-looking side towards that Washington Monument.
It was a demonic power transfer to those that were President-Elect/Incumbents that were of "THE CULT". It was also a demonic ritual of casting a spell upon those that were not of "THE CULT".

LUCIFERIAN PHALLIC OBELISK: AKA Washington Monument
study.com...

QUESTION: If Freemasonry is NOT a "Religion" then why call your Lodges, Temples?
COMMENT:
The one on New York City that once housed MTV now another media outfit once had "MASONIC TEMPLE" in iron letters on the corner of the building. The Cult is full of deception and hypocrisies. The Cult tricks those who think it's all about God Almighty and Jesus Christ. Once they get to the 33* Degree and higher they learn the Truth about The Cult that they've voluntarily joined and entered.

OLD MTV BUILDING NYC:
upload.wikimedia.org...

QUESTION: If men who join are seeking to "Be Better Men" then why not utilize the Church and be open and honest?
COMMENT:
What is so diabolically secret that these men of mortal flesh and blood have to go outside the Church and go into Darkness to meet? Foolish men seeking solitude together in secret foolishly thinking that they are hiding from God they Creator. How reprobate is that? Men of Freemasonry are still in the reprobate mind stage and have not gotten to the "higher level" of enlightenment to which they seek. They thrust of the Wisdom of God seeking and desiring the same reprobate mentality of the same mortal men that are complete failures themselves in the Holy Sight of God they Creator.
Matthew 10:34 King James Version (KJV)
“Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.”

Isaiah 14:12-15 King James Version (KJV)
How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! [how] art thou cut down to the ground, which didst weaken the nations!

John 14:6 King James Version (KJV). 6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.
John 1:1 King James Version (KJV). 1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.
John 1:14 King James Version (KJV). 14 And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth.
Genesis 1:1 King James Version (KJV) 1 In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth.
IN HEBREW: ALPEV & TAV - ALPHA & OMEGA VIEW IMAGE LINK: www.whatabeginning.com...
1.bp.blogspot.com...
Yeah, they do not each nor expound on these Truths in Freemasonry do they MASONS? It's all about some Mythical Character Hiram Abiff in Masonic Ritual. During the Legend of the Third Degree, the candidate portrays Hiram Abiff in the ritual. He is blindfolded and led through the ritual by a conductor. In Masonic ritual, Hiram Abiff is not a worker of brass as in Scripture, but rather the Grand Master at the building of Solomon's temple. Hiram Abiff - the false Christ of Freemasonry. Freemasonry substitutes God's perfect example and man's only hope of salvation Jesus Christ for a spurious fantasy figure called Hiram Abiff. Instead of using Christ as its model of truth, fidelity and salvation it transfers its loyalty to this phantom figure Hiram.
www.evangelicaltruth.com...
www.ephesians5-11.org...
The "Lodge" will not save you. Freemasonr, Eastern Stars, Shriners, and any other Secret Society Cult will not save you.
2 John 1:7-11 King James Version (KJV) - For many deceivers are entered into the world, who confess not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh.
I Shall pray for The Holy Spirit/Ghost to come upon and over all in all aspects of this Cult of Freemasonry to humble them and, convict them all of their sinful ways.
PART ONE
edit on 28-2-2020 by CajunRebel77 because: Typo

posted on Feb, 28 2020 @ 04:30 AM
link   
a reply to: CajunRebel77

You are not communicating with an idiot.

With what you posted, I would have to disagree.

posted on Mar, 1 2020 @ 12:13 AM
link   
a reply to: CajunRebel77
Well, the term "Worshipful" is old English for "venerable or respectful." In fact, in non-English speaking countries, they use "Venerable Master". There is no worshipping of that office or that person.

One doesn't serve two Masters by being a Mason. The Worshipful Master is Master of the Lodge, not of men or their souls.

Nothing unholy is uttered in Freemasonry. In fact, many Masons, like myself, are Christians. Freemasons do not "make themselves as gods."

Pike wasn't a "self-avowed Luciferian Satanist." Pike was an Episcopalian. That's just nonsense made up by anti-Masons. Albert Pike's relevance and authority are often exaggerated by anti-Masons to use him in their attacks on Freemasonry. Pike is the whipping boy of the anti-Mason movement.

Lucifer, according to the Book of Isaiah (the only place that uses the name Lucifer), was a disgraced Babylonian king who was overthrown. Read the entire chapter, not just one verse. And nowhere did Pike state the Lucifer is god of Freemasonry. That comes from the Taxil Hoax: www.travelingtemplar.com...

The statue of Pike was done to commemorate him as a Mason and nothing more. It was privately financed by the Scottish Rite and is located where the HQ of the Scottish Rite, SJ-USA, was once located. However, your anti-monument stance seems very ISIS-esque.

You think you know "all the secrets of every Secret Society on Earth"? LOL Such hubris.

No, Freemasonry is not evil in any sense of the word.

No Satanic ritual is ever performed on the 3rd Floor of the Grand Lodge in DC.

Freemasonry is not a cult: www.travelingtemplar.com...

The use of Temple revolves around the allegorical legend of Freemasonry which is King Solomon's Temple. It's not a literal Temple.

Freemasonry isn't a religion at it does not meet the basic characteristics to be one:

• Religions advocate sectarian faith. Freemasonry does not.
  • Religions have dogmas and theology. Freemasonry does not.
  • Religions enforce an orthodoxy. Freemasonry does not.
  • Religions seek coverts. Freemasonry does not.
  • Religions have clergy or priesthoods. Freemasonry does not.
  • Religions offer some kind of sacrament. Freemasonry does not.
  • Religions have a plan for salvation and atonement. Freemasonry does not.
  • Religions have ascetic practices. Freemasonry does not.
  • Religions have sacred locations. Freemasonry does not.

And the former Masonic building that is now used by MTV is not in NYC, it's in Toronto, Canada. LOL You can't even get your accusations right.

The 33° is only in the Scottish Rite. It is not the end-all authority of Freemasonry. There is much more to Freemasonry than any of its concordant bodies.

There's nothing wrong with secrecy or privacy: www.travelingtemplar.com...

Everyone practices secrecy and has secrets, even you.

Freemason rituals are filled with Biblical verses (Old and New Testaments). Hiram Abiff is a central character, but he is not a messianic figure. Actually, Freemasonry does say that Hiram worked in brass. Maybe you should do some actual research and not just repeat the nonsense that you read on an anti-Mason website. Be more than a useless drone, a mindless parrot.

Freemasonry substitutes nothing of God's. Nor does it attempt to teach a plan of salvation (it's not a religion).

And how much of a douchebag are you that you ask questions then answer them, and still be completely wrong? You are condescending, self-righteous douche.
edit on 1-3-2020 by KSigMason because: Formatting

posted on Mar, 20 2020 @ 04:45 PM
link   
I just had a car pass me and its license plate had a small Masonic emblem on it and the registration number was HDT 33.

I'm only mentioning this because I find it odd that Mason's would have their own custom registration plates for license plates

posted on Mar, 20 2020 @ 06:20 PM
link   
Ugh...
They're Creepy Folk.

M.A.G.A.: Allegedly "Make America Great Again"...
Just So Happens To Be The Initials Of The "Quadrivium". Or The 4.
It Represents 'Music, Arithmetic, Geometry, & Astronomy.' 4 Of The Seven Liberal Arts Utilized By The Freemason.

They're Everywhere!

posted on Mar, 20 2020 @ 06:23 PM
link   
From Now On!
I Will Only Vote For 33° Freemason.
Lest My Throat Is Slit And My Bowels Are Cut Out For A Day At The Beach With High Tides.

Who Wants Bowels Anyways... !?!...

posted on Mar, 21 2020 @ 02:18 AM
link   
a reply to: HarryJoy
In many states, it is easy to get custom plates.

posted on Mar, 21 2020 @ 06:00 AM
link   
I know it's easy to get vanity plates in most States but I didn't know you could get a plate with your own design on it...a reply to: KSigMason

edit on 21-3-2020 by HarryJoy because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2020 @ 02:08 PM
link   
a reply to: HarryJoy
My Grand Lodge had, for a few years, a plate with the Square & Compass on it. I know some are trying to redo the plate design, but our legislator has to approve it first.

posted on Mar, 23 2020 @ 01:40 AM
link   
ASK A MASON:

• 3° • 33° • V • 👁️ • Á

The 3° And 33° Are, To Me, A Masonic Gesture...
The Letter V Mimics A Square...
The Letter Á Mimics A Compass...
The Eye In Between The Two Letters Is A Masonic Symbol Caught In Between A Compass And Square...
I Found This In One Of My Personal Notes...

Can Any Mason, Experienced Or Not, Explain To Me The Significance Of A 3° And A 33° And A Square And A Compass Without Mentioning The Eye... ???

Thanks In Advance...

new topics

top topics

<< 90  91  92   >>

join