It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

First contact in 1954

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 09:15 AM
link   
I have just read an account of the first contact back in 1954 by the then president Eisenhower. Apparently the US had first contact with the 'Nordic' race of Aliens. Then when the US couldn't reach a treaty with them, The US wanted technology and the 'Nordics' wanted them develop our spiritual side and to cut back on our Nuclear program. The US refused , then the 'Greys' turned and said you can have the technology if we can have abductions sanctioned, Of course the Greedy US said ok but only a few and we have to be kept inofrmed of who and when etc. The 'Greys' lied apparentley.

I'll post the link here :

www.exopolitics.org...

When the deal was made with the 'Greys' the US said your not allowed to have contact with any other Government.
Now the 'Nordics', when the deal wasn't made and the US Government made the deal with the 'Greys' , why didn't they say " ok we'll go to someone else who'll listen"?.
If anyone has an idea let me know as I'm slightly confused as to what kind of intellect says " you don't want to improve yourselves and you don't want to ask for help" then disappear instead of trying to find someone else who's more suseptible and eager to improve their world?
IF thats the case any 'Nordics' (Aliens and not people from Norway) out there that want to make contact with someone who'll listen and appreciate them send me a u2u if your monitoring this and any other UFO sites......

[edit on 10/7/2008 by DataWraith]

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 09:44 AM
link   
We know this story, why repost it again do you really think no one on ATS has ever seen it?!!

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 09:46 AM
link   
I didn't know if it had been posted before, So if it has I apologise, But my question still remains valid, If the 'Nordics' got the bums rush from the US Government why didn't they try to contact someone who was willing to listen?

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 10:03 AM
link   
reply to post by DataWraith

The premise behind the story is that they tacitly recognized the US a the preeminent power of the day and thus was capable of speaking for the dominant force on the planet (mistake #1). I think the name mostly associated with these Nordic types is Billy Meyer. Search around that name mught give you more answers. I am no expert in this field.

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 10:55 AM
link   
first contact happened 130,000 years ago when apparently some beings came here and created us.

i hope Worf comes and teaches me the way of the warrior.

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 10:59 AM
link   
Make a time machine, go back to 1954 and ask them thats the only way you will know

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 11:02 AM
link   
if a time machine existed and functioned well enough to transport a human, consciousness intact, why go back to 1954 just for that? i'd go back and smoke some dinosaur cannibus, that stuff is stroooong! wooooo!

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 11:07 AM
link   
Actually, I haven't heard about the Nordics making contact first, sounds like the typical arrogant government though.
They could have already made contact with another country, just might not have been leaked.
How did all this leak out anyway?

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 11:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Crabmeat
if a time machine existed and functioned well enough to transport a human, consciousness intact, why go back to 1954 just for that? i'd go back and smoke some dinosaur cannibus, that stuff is stroooong! wooooo!

1954? Dinosaur cannibus? So you're saying that you wouldn't go back to 1955 to intercept Marty Mcfly and his plans to make a better life for his family?!

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 11:15 AM
link   
surely not, perhaps i'd go back in time to get a peice of his professor's sweet arse :p ooooooh, ideas ideas! must start planning! my quantum hauntum flux capacitor of maxitor could surely work!

new topics

top topics

join