It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

High Energy Laser Weapon

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 4 2008 @ 04:09 PM
link   
www.youtube.com...

Sorry about the site that hosts this, which has some pretty disgusting videos on it.

Just think this thing is MOBILE, I think after 9/11 there should be one of atop of the highest building in major cities. But that's just me being stupid. Any thoughts on what this could do to flesh? And would the U.S Army ever use it on enemy soldiers?

EDIT to change to a Youtube link as original site was full of smut and death. Hey just like the Clintons! ba bum bum cha

EDIT sorry again... www.israeli-weapons.com... thats the site this thing is linked to, Israeli eh? Pretty impressive

[edit on 4-7-2008 by RenegadePsycho]

[edit on 4-7-2008 by RenegadePsycho]

posted on Jul, 4 2008 @ 06:36 PM
link   
Just need a good mirror ,reflect where you want then ,light eh ,funny old stuff.

posted on Jul, 4 2008 @ 07:44 PM
link   
reply to post by RenegadePsycho

Awesome technology,but nothing new,we have had this for over 50 years.You should see the 'ultra black' particle weapons......three words- Star trek jealous.

posted on Jul, 4 2008 @ 08:16 PM
link   

There seems to be one in orbit if you see some of GRIDKEEPERS
youtube videos.

If you think one looks like a linear accelerator you might be right.

Now how to get one the size of a football field in orbit, take it up
with a UFO the size of two football fields.

posted on Jul, 4 2008 @ 08:22 PM
link   
Tesla:I saw the movie iThe Prestige the other day,it had Tesla in it and a 'teleporting machine,that turned out to be a 'replicator'.Tesla was truly a man of genius,you sure you aren't his reincarnation!lol

[edit on 7/4/2008 by jkrog08]

posted on Jul, 4 2008 @ 08:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by jkrog08
Tesla:I saw the movie iThe Prestige the other day,it had Tesla in it and a 'teleporting machine,that turned out to be a 'replicator'.Tesla was truly a man of genius,you sure you aren't his reincarnation!lol

[edit on 7/4/2008 by jkrog08]

I'm sure. All I know about Tesla is from Lyne ( line ) and it apparently
keeps on being interesting.

ED: If The Prestige cleared by US Intel, it was probably all lies.

[edit on 7/4/2008 by TeslaandLyne]

posted on Jul, 4 2008 @ 08:38 PM
link   
That movie was THE Prestige,not i the prestige,lol

posted on Jul, 4 2008 @ 08:42 PM
link   

That movie was THE Prestige,not i the prestige,lol

July 10, 2008 is his birthday anniversary.

posted on Jul, 4 2008 @ 10:33 PM
link   

Awesome technology,but nothing new,we have had this for over 50 years.You should see the 'ultra black' particle weapons......three words- Star trek jealous.

I may do a search for these weapons tomorrow night. Thanks for the information jkrog!

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 02:14 PM
link   

The system is operational already and there are at least one deployed in Israel.
The technology is an out growth from a deal struck with the russian federation in the early 90's, when they were strapped for cash and the havest was bad.

I think we sold them grain in exchange for the designs and right to manufacture several pieces of technology.
We got the designs and rights to manufacture the Energia boost vehicle, a chemical laser system or two and a orbital power system.

I remember reading about one laser system, that involved a 2 part chemical being burned to produce a laser beam.
The system was much like a jet engine, the 2 chemicals were pumped under high pressure into a "turbine", where they combust.
During combustion, light is given off at a coherant frequency, the laser, that can be focused. It was considered a very promising system 15 years ago.

new topics

top topics

join