It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

3 Kennedy: The Head Shot

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2005 @ 03:55 PM
link   
Just my quarter of a penny:

I remember reading on a paid site specializing in strategic studies (intelligence community type of people running it) that the Oswald scoring hits like the ones on Kennedy is "beyond credible". I also saw a TV program two or three years ago when they demonstrated the rate at which the particular rifle was fired (using same model rifle and all), and I can tell you that's really stretching it. It's a bolt action rifle. Oswald must have been a superman to reload and fire with surgical precision at this rate.

I think it's common sense to assume somebody else was invloved. That's just much better fitting the hard facts.

posted on Apr, 7 2005 @ 04:52 PM
link   

I remember reading on a paid site specializing in strategic studies (intelligence community type of people running it) that the Oswald scoring hits like the ones on Kennedy is "beyond credible". I also saw a TV program two or three years ago when they demonstrated the rate at which the particular rifle was fired (using same model rifle and all), and I can tell you that's really stretching it. It's a bolt action rifle. Oswald must have been a superman to reload and fire with surgical precision at this rate.

I think it's common sense to assume somebody else was invloved. That's just much better fitting the hard facts.

I still can't understand why ANYONE still even contemplates the single shooter theory, lone gunman theory or whatever. How much evidence do you people need?? I am sick of hearing people even consider that Oswald did anything alone. Christ, he probably didn't even fire a single shot.....

HELLO!!!!!!!!!

posted on Jan, 27 2006 @ 03:16 PM
link   
Seems to me that Jackie crawling out of the back of the Limo instead of hitting the floor in that armoured car points towards the driver being a shooter.

Also Jackie married Aristotle Onassis, was this move to protect her and her children from the monsters in the US Gov? I also think its fishy that when the press was courting JFK Jr. and then rumors of him running for president that conveniently his airplane crashed.

If it wasnt or the fact that here children would be put in harms way, Jackie would have talked. I would like to know what those agents told here and the governer while they were speeding away. I bet they were all threatened.

posted on Jun, 20 2006 @ 02:08 AM
link   
I still think that driver shot kennedy but mybe he didn't kill him!!
1.)Agent are trained to have accurate shot.
2.)That is the gun looks like some colt to me.
3.)Zapruder film was proven fake by scientist the blood was fake,the wound was fake.
Look how the blood dissapirs in thin air.
4.)I heard a theory that JFK was shoot becuse he found out about MK-ULTRA (mind control project)And that is why cia killed it.

Sry for posting in old topic.

posted on Jun, 20 2006 @ 02:41 AM
link   
Jackie Kennedy left a very large amount of paperwork in a vault to be opened 75 years after the death of her last Child.
It is rumored that inside this are the incriminating papers regarding her husbands death and other issues that occured during his presidency.

posted on Jun, 20 2006 @ 02:52 AM
link   
I also believe the driver made the kill shot..

Zapruder was also a Mason so keep that in mind.

If Montauk can put US illumaniti agents back in time then they can fix' the problems that happened on that epochal day.

posted on Jun, 20 2006 @ 07:45 AM
link   
NEW WORLD ORDER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on May, 10 2007 @ 04:05 PM
link   
Man its obvious the driver shot Kennedy just look at the pics at here:

blog.myspace.com...

As you can see thats not the reflection William cooper was confused about.
So I edited his video to correct it.
www.youtube.com...

[edit on 10-5-2007 by The_Driver_Shot_JFK]

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 12:10 PM
link   
If you watch frames 300 to 320, the driver is obviously turned around in his seat. Why is he the only one in the vehicle doing so? (other than of course Jackie who is clutching Jack the whole time) In 318, I'm sure the driver's hand is visible and reaching behind him.
I never heard of this theory before today, but I will deffinatly look into it.

and to anyon else, before you blow a theory off, look into it. most conspiracy theories come from deep study and consideration. every theory is worth looking into. maybe one day this will be solved if we keep at it.

posted on Oct, 10 2010 @ 08:09 AM
link   
www.dailymotion.com...
Nix film close-up shows Greer's arm crossing over

I got this gif from this clip. Start it at 1:09 and see Greer quickly moving his left arm over his shoulder in unison with the headshot. The nix film was not shown close-up but when this sequence is zoomed in on the limo this whopper is revealed. The goons covered those movements with fakery in the zfilm but could not or didn't bother with the nix film.

THE FAKE GREY STREAK covered Greer's arm movement in the zfilm and the nix proves that alteration beyond any doubt. Case Closed, finally.

posted on Oct, 10 2010 @ 10:13 AM
link   
The Greer theory has been OFFICIALLY debunked.

This video shows Jacqueline as the killer.

Do you see the gun she pulls from her left sleeve at 0:22?.

www.youtube.com...

GREER OFFICIALLY DEBUNKED!.

posted on Oct, 10 2010 @ 10:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Guerrilla Train

OMG! I saw it! I knew it all along. Jakie Kennedy did it and she hated John.
Poor JFK.

posted on Oct, 10 2010 @ 09:01 PM
link   
I also don't buy that theory.

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 08:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Guerrilla Train
The Greer theory has been OFFICIALLY debunked.

This video shows Jacqueline as the killer.

Do you see the gun she pulls from her left sleeve at 0:22?.

www.youtube.com...

GREER OFFICIALLY DEBUNKED!.

The Greer SHOT JFK fact has been proven beyond doubt with no challenge from anyone.

NO video shows Jacqueline as jfk's killer.

Greer places the covered gun in his left hand, 4 seconds before he shoots Kennedy.

JACKIE THEORY IS MADE UP BULL#!

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 07:33 PM
link   
The books and articles and videos that I know of seem to overlook an important point.
A point that has to do with trajectory.
The evidence is that the fatal shot entered the right temple and exited the right rear leaving a fist sized hole in the back of the head. Also the explosive force created a large hole above the right ear.
The damage was to the right side of the head. There was no damage to the left side of the head.
The position of the head at impact appears to be facing forward and slightly down.

What trajectory does this imply?

It rules out the grassy knoll.

Why? Because the trajectory of a bullet from there would have to be more from the side than from the front.
Shooters at any place on the knoll have a shot at the right side of the head. Their angle would be similar to Zapruders. The trajectory of such a shot would have entered the right side of the head and likely exited the left side of the head.
Furthermore the bullet would have come close to hitting Ms Kennedy.

There may have been two or more shooters firing together from the knoll.
But it seems they all missed.

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join